1903A3

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
Well I lucked out yet again. At the Standish show over the weekend a guy came in with a 1903A3 that looked like it had been stored in a barn with the door open. The stock had been sporterized and the barrel was rusted. The receiver and sight are in perfect condition after some cleaning. OK allot of cleaning.

I have found a complete bolt, now I need a stock with all metal parts and a barrel. I know CMP has new barrels and have placed an order for one.

So I need a stock and the assorted metal parts, butt plate, swivels, cross bolts etc. I hunted around but have come up somewhat short on some of the parts. Oh I also need a complete front sight. The sproterized barrel had some sort of ramp style that is so rusted it looks round[laugh]

So any help with this project and finding parts will be greatly appreciated.

As to the stock I am buying a Boyds.

Last edited:
Peter Gordon
SECOND AMENDMENT SPORTS
71 Mast Road
Westbrook ME 04092
207-233-0127
[email protected]

He is ALWAYS at the Marlboro show. He probably has all that you need and may even bring it to you there.

Last edited:
Peter Gordon
SECOND AMENDMENT SPORTS
71 Mast Road
Westbrook ME 04092
207-233-0127
[email protected]

He is ALWAYS at the Marlboro show. He probably has all that you need and may even bring it to you there.

Thanks Stoney, I will give him a call. Also do you want to take a look at the Garand stock. If not I am going to bring it to Marlboro to sell.

I will have it at the show. However I asked some other folks at the Standish show and they offered to take a look as well. It may be sold...sorry...ya waited to long...should have taken it from me last weekend[sad]

I will have it at the show. However I asked some other folks at the Standish show and they offered to take a look as well. It may be sold...sorry...ya waited to long...should have taken it from me last weekend[sad]
If you still have it, then I get to look at it, after all you did say I could have it for free cuz it was just sitting around. However if you sell it before I see it, Money talks and lurkers walk. Snooze you loose. Early bird gets the worm. (However the second mouse gets the cheese.) Maybe the stars will be aligned and I will be that second mouse.[smile]

See you Sat. reguardless.

If you still have it, then I get to look at it, after all you did say I could have it for free cuz it was just sitting around. However if you sell it before I see it, Money talks and lurkers walk. Snooze you loose. Early bird gets the worm. (However the second mouse gets the cheese.) Maybe the stars will be aligned and I will be that second mouse.[smile]

See you Sat. regardless.

Ya snooze ya loose. I love that one...see ya Saturday.

Still looking for a complete 1903A3 stock...HELP!!!!! I cant find one anywhere.

Well there is always Boyds and CMP if all else fails.

UPDATE:
Went to Numrichs online store and bought everything I need for my project. I ordered a nice new barrel from CMP, have a new stock and handgurad on its way along with all the metal parts needed to complete my 1903A3.

Thanks to all who responded and gave me tips on places to look for parts. Also Sportsmans Guide has complete bolts for $39. Mine arrived and it looks new!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom