17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Old news we knew this happened immediately, the government is immune from the rule of law. This has been fact for a long time.
I don't know if I agree completely with your statement. It's pretty established procedure to drop charges for a 'star' witness to get a bigger fish. I have an issue when they push the envelope and up charge someone to get them to play ball, but there should have been an attempted murder charge on hamburger arm guy at the least. If I remember right, he was a PP as well, so those charges would be legit to leverage his testimony.

Turns out it was the best thing to happen to Rittenhouse. Sure, a scumbag walked, but so did Rittenhouse.

I'm sure I heard the lead prosecutor say during the trial more than once that Gaige would be in court in January. Maybe I'll search the transcript. I listened to it all.

You guys really need to post your wives up to show what a real woman is. I am betting she likes guns and the outdoors.

Seriously though, I am glad he is living the life. He has gone through hell.

My wife just made me buy 3 suppressors this past weekend. Chose your wife wisely.

I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to see this kid living life to the fullest. The best revenge is a life well-lived, and the left is absolutely losing their mind that they couldn’t break him and send him to prison for the rest of his life, nevermind that this kid is living large.

Last edited:
Only thing I'm gonna knock the kid for is his choice of shirt color.
What are you talking about?
All I saw was pictures of him with grey shirt, a white shirt with trump and a flag shirt. Was another picture posted but for the life of me I can't find him in that one...

What are you talking about?
All I saw was pictures of him with grey shirt, a white shirt with trump and a flag shirt. Was another picture posted but for the life of me I can't find him in that one...

If you cover the left side of the pic in post 6017, you can see him wearing a pink shirt. Then again, most won't notice him once you uncover the left side of the pic.

I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to see this kid living life to the fullest. The best revenge is a life well-lived, and the left is absolutely losing their mind that they couldn’t break him and send him to prison for the rest of his life, nevermind that this kid is living large.
imagine if he had that gun in Kenosha instead of the AR. He would have killed hundreds of liberal pedophiles and rapists !

Back
Top Bottom