• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

WTF is it with Lefties and the "He crossed state lines" argument, like US citizens don't have the right to free and unrestricted travel? And WHOGAS if the weapon crossed state lines with him? Also irrelevant. It always struck me as their stupidest (among many) "arguments."

WTF is it with Lefties and the "He crossed state lines" argument, like US citizens don't have the right to free and unrestricted travel? And WHOGAS if the weapon crossed state lines with him? Also irrelevant. It always struck me as their stupidest (among many) "arguments."
It's also kind of funny that they said that and then like a year later they're encouraging broads to "cross state lines" so they can kill their unborn kids LOL....

Leftists are legalists at heart. Prob why so many lawyers are leftists. They love using law against their political enemies. Any perceived violation of law will do to bludgeon their enemies, and FEDERAL laws are perceived as “more powerful” and carry harsher penalties than state laws in the hierarchical bird brains of leftists. Federal jurisdiction is also (rightly?) perceived as the legal domain more directly under control by leftists. So it’s the go to when they want to put the “big hurt” on their enemies.

Just like communists.

Leftists are legalists at heart. Prob why so many lawyers are leftists. They love using law against their political enemies. Any perceived violation of law will do to bludgeon their enemies, and FEDERAL laws are perceived as “more powerful” and carry harsher penalties than state laws in the hierarchical bird brains of leftists. Federal jurisdiction is also (rightly?) perceived as the legal domain more directly under control by leftists. So it’s the go to when they want to put the “big hurt” on their enemies.

Just like communists.
OK, but there's no federal statute preventing you from crossing state lines, or even carrying a firearms across state lines. What is their argument? It's like saying "He shot them on a Wednesday!"

OK, but there's no federal statute preventing you from crossing state lines, or even carrying a firearms across state lines. What is their argument? It's like saying "He shot them on a Wednesday!"
The state lines has about as much validity as arguing that society would have been better off if Dicken has obeyed the Simon Malls "no guns" rule. And yes, some anti-gun rights people tried to argue that point.

They think it indicates that he was a bloodthirsty extremist who was so impatient to go kill lefties, that he didn't wait til the fight came to him. He went and sought it out.

That's their narrative: that he chose to put himself into harm's way (which is true) but brought a gun because he was reckless or homicidal or both.

They might also misunderstand state-to-state gun laws, but I think that's a small minority of these shrews. Most of them are just trying to take what he did and make it sound worse to like-minded people.

Of course not. But the leftist brain wants to find a crime when they focus on an enemy. They’ll make one up that sounds good if there’s not an actual law.

It’s why they are so dangerous and should never be in positions of power.

Of course not. But the leftist brain wants to find a crime when they focus on an enemy. They’ll make one up that sounds good if there’s not an actual law.

It’s why they are so dangerous and should never be in positions of power.
I understand all these points, but what shocked me was the "crossed state lines" and "took a gun over state lines" narrative was so prevalent, from so many sources. It was a constant drumbeat, and it was always unchallenged (except to correct the fact that the gun was already in WI). I kept wondering WTF? Am I missing something?

I understand all these points, but what shocked me was the "crossed state lines" and "took a gun over state lines" narrative was so prevalent, from so many sources. It was a constant drumbeat, and it was always unchallenged (except to correct the fact that the gun was already in WI). I kept wondering WTF? Am I missing something?
They’re communists and think alike.

I think they thought the crossing of state lines was all they really had. The left (media) did not want to focus on the fact that lefty and his two buds were creating chaos and they were all criminals.

The sheep will believe anything that is fed to them from the msm,, they will ignore facts and if someone points out that no law was broken, they will say that the law needs to be changed.

Back
Top Bottom