• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Rekieta law is gone from Twitter and YouTube. I was watch a YouTube video 5 minutes ago and it stopped and said the account associated with this video has been terminated.
Was he covering the pretrial motions, live?

ETA: I am referring to the parade massacre by the sovereign citizen who is representing himself.

God level troll possibility here. Donut Operator (former cop on YouTube) owns a skateboard shop. He needs to donate a skateboard to Kyle so it can hang behind him for all his videos.

The skateboarders (Anthony Huber), father is suing rittenhouse, Kenosha, etc. the father is a lunatic, it’s not surprising the kid turned out to be a domestic abuser and overall moron. The Cicero less man is suing Kenosha, etc. those civil cases will go on for probably at least another 2 or 3 years. Garbage cases so hopefully the plaintiffs are required to pay Rittenhouses legal expenses for those cases.

The skateboarders (Anthony Huber), father is suing rittenhouse, Kenosha, etc. the father is a lunatic, it’s not surprising the kid turned out to be a domestic abuser and overall moron. The Cicero less man is suing Kenosha, etc. those civil cases will go on for probably at least another 2 or 3 years. Garbage cases so hopefully the plaintiffs are required to pay Rittenhouses legal expenses for those cases.

I believe that since the criminal case was determined to be legitimate self defense I don't believe that there is a way to cash out on a civil suit.

I believe that since the criminal case was determined to be legitimate self defense I don't believe that there is a way to cash out on a civil suit.

They’re suing. Kyle Rittenhouse faces new legal issues, named in civil suit by family of Anthony Huber

The jury didn’t find it was defense, they found him not guilty. Obviously the defense was claiming self defense and it’s likely the jury saw it that way but that isn’t what the jury did. Some on the jury may not have believed it was self defense but thought the prosecution didn’t meet the burden of proving the crime beyond a reasonable doubt.

I know in Florida a stand your ground hearing is before a trial and heard only by a judge. If the judge finds in favor of the defendant in a SYG hearing in Florida, that ends the criminal case and eliminates a possible civil trial.

The Huber and other cases will be thrown out but they haven’t been yet. I don’t think a judge will see any of the cases as having a possibility of meeting their burden of proof in a civil trial

They’re suing. Kyle Rittenhouse faces new legal issues, named in civil suit by family of Anthony Huber

The jury didn’t find it was defense, they found him not guilty. Obviously the defense was claiming self defense and it’s likely the jury saw it that way but that isn’t what the jury did. Some on the jury may not have believed it was self defense but thought the prosecution didn’t meet the burden of proving the crime beyond a reasonable doubt.

I know in Florida a stand your ground hearing is before a trial and heard only by a judge. If the judge finds in favor of the defendant in a SYG hearing in Florida, that ends the criminal case and eliminates a possible civil trial.

The Huber and other cases will be thrown out but they haven’t been yet. I don’t think a judge will see any of the cases as having a possibility of meeting their burden of proof in a civil trial

When I was watching the trial on Rekieta Law's youtube channel a number of lawyers chimed in saying that because of some kind of legal tactic used by the prosecution that it mean that wrongful death lawsuits cannot be filed. That subject came up when they were interviewing Grosskreutz on the witness stand and it had to do with some line of questioning. I'm sure that this father found a lawyer crazy enough to do the job because the lawyer will get paid even if the father is bankrupted in the process.

When I was watching the trial on Rekieta Law's youtube channel a number of lawyers chimed in saying that because of some kind of legal tactic used by the prosecution that it mean that wrongful death lawsuits cannot be filed. That subject came up when they were interviewing Grosskreutz on the witness stand and it had to do with some line of questioning. I'm sure that this father found a lawyer crazy enough to do the job because the lawyer will get paid even if the father is bankrupted in the process.

Nicks good, the blonde lawyer legal bytes is so so (she’s a drama queen and a lot of the others are upset with her now.), etc. Branca always says his expertise is self defense law, he doesn’t claim expertise on other things, etc.

What grosskruetz testified to, that rittenhouse never shot until grosskruetz pointed his gun, etc, that did gut any case. I don’t believe he is suing rittenhouse, he’s suing Kenosha and the police. The skateboarders father is suing rittenhouse.

Those lawyers are almost certainly not getting paid upfront, they’re suing on contingency and will take 1/3 of what they win. They want the city to settle, that’s where the money is, not rittenhouse.

Back
Top Bottom