17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

“True. But I could argue with a potato, it doesn’t mean my clothes are in the barn.” - FJB

I can think of just a handful of cops right here on NES, a couple of them I know personally from work. If you add up our combined careers it could easily be 150+yrs of LE not murdering anyone, so there’s that, or we can adjust fire onto the medical community who kills a couple hundred thousand a year from negligence or incompetence. I don’t judge. lol

Sure, but how many dogs had to die?

Sure, but how many dogs had to die?
None on my end thankfully. I like dogs more than I like people. Had one very large and very aggressive pit bull scare me so bad one night I almost pee’d myself though. But he was chained on the deck right above my head. He was smashing into the wooden slats with his face trying to bite my head off. It really was so sudden and so close that I laughed later at how scary that was. And one wild dog overseas that thought my leg was lunch, but a buttstroke to his head determined, that was a lie.

I’m reading the # comments on Twitter and I am now 100% certain that America is doomed.

We are doomed but Twitter is a cancer and bigger echo chamber than NES.

Twitter is a hub for bots and leftists. Don't let it fool you into thinking it's popular opinion.

Not as popular as you might think based just on Twitter, but still a common opinion. I’d wager the majority of Americans are heavily influenced by social media and MSM propaganda.

We are doomed but Twitter is a cancer and bigger echo chamber than NES.

Not as popular as you might think based just on Twitter, but still a common opinion. I’d wager the majority of Americans are heavily influenced by social media and MSM propaganda.
Obviously given the numbers queueing for quackery injections.

“True. But I could argue with a potato, it doesn’t mean my clothes are in the barn.” - FJB

I can think of just a handful of cops right here on NES, a couple of them I know personally from work. If you add up our combined careers it could easily be 150+yrs of LE not murdering anyone, so there’s that, or we can adjust fire onto the medical community who kills a couple hundred thousand a year from negligence or incompetence. I don’t judge. lol
It is perplexing how the docs get such a free pass on that matter [laugh] or [crying] unsure which...

probably also false
The very simple fact that people would look at these injections and not recognize that (a) they're ineffective - we're not up to THREE injections with talks of a FOURTH, all of which are of the MOAR COWBELL!!1! variety rather than rethinking the basic premise - yet "fully vaxed" still get sick (deadly even) and spread it around; and (b) not only the explosion in the VAERS database and equivalents internationally, but the sheer number of anecdotal reports of major medical problems amongst the vaccinated; implies that people are being gaslighted on a significant level.

Pretty sure the prosecutor is trying to force a mistrial so they can go again.

Right now either the judge will direct not guilty or the jury will acquit.

With a mistrial he has a shot at getting another crack or dismissed with prejudice, meaning no retrial. A 50/50 chance of another trial beats a sure loss.

Pretty sure the prosecutor is trying to force a mistrial so they can go again.
The Judge would dismiss with prejudice to prevent a second trial due to prosecutorial misconduct, which is what the Prosecutor wants; to be able to blame a lack of conviction on the Judge and not the state's case being political garbage.
Agreed. Can you imagine the uproar and jokes that would abound if the medical people were ever caught experimenting until death on puppies?
Tony Mengele.. I mean Fauci proved that the establishment can experiment without consequences on gays, orphans, puppies and outsource research to countries with concentration camps in order to get around the research being illegal domestically.

Last edited:
Been listening to it in the background off and on yesterday and today. Half the time it sounds like a parody.

At the end today‘s session, I was hoping they had to recall that amateur photojournalist guy to the stand. His responses made me chuckle.

Binger is not good at this. I’m sure Rittenhouse was prepared for the past few weeks but experienced prosecutor shouldn’t get embarrassed like that by an 18 year old.

That cross was 2 hours too long, he asked dozens of questions 3,4,5 times each. I doubt the jury was impressed by the prosecutor. Conversely Rittenhouse seems honest and a reasonable person.

And the prosecution obsession with his lack of medical knowledge (they were basically implying all along the medic was a rouse Rittenhouse used so he could gun people down. Rittenhouse showed he had a fair amount of EMT/first aid training and the body armor was explained away completely

Also bingers obsession with he didn’t have a knife, didn’t have a gun, didn’t have a bat… is soooooooo stupid. Rittenhouse chewed him up completely, he was chasing me, he was trying to take my gun, I had my face stomped etc.

This prosecution team should go back to car theft and shoplifting, they’re not ready for prime time

The Judge would dismiss with prejudice to prevent a second trial due to prosecutorial misconduct, which is what the Prosecutor wants; to be able to blame a lack of conviction on the Judge and not the state's case being political garbage.

Tony Mengele.. I mean Fauci proved that the establishment can experiment without consequences on gays, orphans, puppies and outsource research to countries with concentration camps in order to get around the research being illegal domestically.

I agree. A dismissal would be with prejudice because it was an egregious action by the prosecution and not a witness saying something not allowed, etc. also the error was as simple as you get, that 1st year law school stuff.

The trial isn’t at the beginning, we’re close to the end. At this post of a trial jeopardy has attached and a dismissal should be with prejudice

That doesn't seem like a good comparison or relevant. That case is about a prosecutor bringing it up in summation, not a prosecutor crossing a defendant which Griffin is about.

It’s also a Professor in NY state citing a US Supreme Court case. Wisconsin state law may be different the that case or what the law prof is accustomed to in NY.

And he’s the judge so his opinion is the only one that matters here. At the Reliek YouTube feed all the lawyers were in full agreement with the judge.

The masturbater is such a bad legal analyst, he’s always embarrassing. Did he was the trial or just check Twitter.

Graffiti stuff was in the morning, he didn’t have a gun. How much training do you need, obviously Kyle had enough he ended the treats and had very good discipline to not shoot anyone not a threat. Oh and an AR is a “big gun” 🤣

Back
Top Bottom