17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

It was a trap with no correct answer.
FMJ it could have passed through ten people , so you intended to commit mass murder , didn't you ?
JHP, your intention was to inflict horrific injuries on anyone you shot wasn't it ?
Literally one of the scenarios Ayoob has talked about forever. I generally think it's a waste to fret over because of the trap you talk about. Mass's angle with handguns is, carry what the police carry so the prosecution will have to argue the cops are out to kill. With rifles? Hard to know. Still a trap. Not sure if it matters when the prosecution is down to talking about your ammo choices vs. what happened on the ground, at that point I'd think they are probably low on evidence.

Literally one of the scenarios Ayoob has talked about forever. I generally think it's a waste to fret over because of the trap you talk about. Mass's angle with handguns is, carry what the police carry so the prosecution will have to argue the cops are out to kill. With rifles? Hard to know. Still a trap. Not sure if it matters when the prosecution is down to talking about your ammo choices vs. what happened on the ground, at that point I'd think they are probably low on evidence.
The simple fact that WE'RE EVEN DISCUSSING THIS is a travesty.

Please let us not lose focus on that.

Is the prosecution stepping over the line to force a mistrial? No doubt the prosecution knows they are losing badly. Mistrial would allow for a new trial.
I read that if it is considered prosecurital misconduct that they can't get a retrial in that state.

I would be pleased to see the judge open tomorrow's session by granting the defense their motion for a mistrial with prejudice. The bad faith exhibited by the prosecution extending even to the FBI withholding evidence, is so extreme that the government needs to be punished to send a message. If the judge adds by recommending the arrest or disbarment of the ADAs, so much the better.

It was a trap with no correct answer.
FMJ it could have passed through ten people , so you intended to commit mass murder , didn't you ?
JHP, your intention was to inflict horrific injuries on anyone you shot wasn't it ?
That is why I load my AR with frangible ammo. Because I care…

Police, even locals, have rifles available. Unsure if they're in the trunk or simply brought to a scene as needed, but I'm not guessing here.

Will someone in the LE community comment on what sort of food is given to Ar's?

A judge with his cellphone on right in front of him and it goes off? Add this to the list of skeptical things going on with this whole thing
Even I know to have mine shut off. I'm still thinking this will NOT turn out well, and on purpose: as with the installation (not election) of Brandon, to demonstrate that WE ARE NO LONGER IN CHARGE, nor are the founding principles of this country. THEY - the globalist Establishment - are.

Police, even locals, have rifles available. Unsure if they're in the trunk or simply brought to a scene as needed, but I'm not guessing here.

Will someone in the LE community comment on what sort of food is given to Ar's?
I don’t think there’s anything that states that all MA depts ‘shall issue’ the same ammo. I’d guess if you checked 5 depts you may find 5 diff types.

I don’t think there’s anything that states that all MA depts ‘shall issue’ the same ammo. I’d guess if you checked 5 depts you may find 5 diff types.
Granted, but one could argue they did poll several departments and picked that used by the least bloodthirsty looking cops? Assuming there are any that don't thirst for murder, of course! 👼

Last edited:
Hornady TAP 55gr

“...enhanced performance, with rapid expansion and bullet fragmentation. These highly effective rounds penetrate soft body armor...”

Would probably translate to “Hollow point, armor piercing, cop killers” when used by a non LEO. Unfortunately there’s likely no way to get out of being painted into a corner on that subject.

Even I know to have mine shut off. I'm still thinking this will NOT turn out well, and on purpose: as with the installation (not election) of Brandon, to demonstrate that WE ARE NO LONGER IN CHARGE, nor are the founding principles of this country. THEY - the globalist Establishment - are.
Ive only followed along on NES, but its seems like anything that could go wrong has gone wrong for the prosecution. Sounds like a complete clown-show. Him being convicted anyway would be the ultimate show of power. The message would be "if we want to ruin you, we will and there is nothing you can do about it."

Ive only followed along on NES, but its seems like anything that could go wrong has gone wrong for the prosecution. Sounds like a complete clown-show. Him being convicted anyway would be the ultimate show of power. The message would be "if we want to ruin you, we will and there is nothing you can do about it."
...and that's exactly the point. Much like the Donks nominating the very candidates everyone absolutely despises... but getting them "elected" anyway. Even gaslighting nominally conservative reporters to believe there wasn't fraud.

“...enhanced performance, with rapid expansion and bullet fragmentation. These highly effective rounds penetrate soft body armor...”

Would probably translate to “Hollow point, armor piercing, cop killers” when used by a non LEO. Unfortunately there’s likely no way to get out of being painted into a corner on that subject.
Right, 100% right. That was Ayoob's point but his solution was to dodge it somehow. I never liked that - we all have a right to go home safe at the end of the evening. The right response is to head butt that tactic. But again, when the prosecution is playing that card - your intent based on your ammo - they are very short on other evidence.

Our current reality being a simulation in an alien supercomputer used to be the wildest of theories. Not so much lately
That is one theory I have not heard yet, I actually thought I heard them all so job well done lol
It is a complete clown show. That scumbag who got his bicep blown off and is a felon as well is on camera with a gun and nobody except this kids defense gives a shit.

That doesn't seem like a good comparison or relevant. That case is about a prosecutor bringing it up in summation, not a prosecutor crossing a defendant which Griffin is about.

It’s a terrible comparison as the summary even stated that it had to be related to witnesses credibility…. Which these clowns weren’t even close to challenging. They were straight up trying to get jury to infer guilt

Granted, but one could argue they did poll several departments and picked that used by the least bloodthirsty looking cops? Assuming there are any that don't thirsty for murder, of course! 👼
“True. But I could argue with a potato, it doesn’t mean my clothes are in the barn.” - FJB

I can think of just a handful of cops right here on NES, a couple of them I know personally from work. If you add up our combined careers it could easily be 150+yrs of LE not murdering anyone, so there’s that, or we can adjust fire onto the medical community who kills a couple hundred thousand a year from negligence or incompetence. I don’t judge. lol

Back
Top Bottom