17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Well... since the prosecution can't "appeal" regardless, I'm not sure what they'd have to gain.

A defense attorney who gets the judge to lash out? Sure. If a prosecutor is deliberately alienating a judge in a court that prosecutor practices in regularly? That's just stupid. Like, "I'm going to need to find a new gig" stupid.
Unless the prosecutor is trying to tank the case in such a way as to allow the media to put the blame on the 'biased and unhinged' activist judge.

Putting him on the stand is a mistake, HUGE
I agree. I'm not a lawyer, but follow the legal system and courts (etc) pretty closely. I think putting ANY defendant on the stand usually - not always, but usually - is a major, major MAJOR mistake. And in this case, I agree with GM-GUY completely.
HUGE mistake.

Just sayin'

I'm pretty sure I would NOT have put him on the stand, mostly because I don't think it was necessary in this case.

With that said, the coverage I'm seeing seems to suggest it was a good move here.

I agree. I'm not a lawyer, but follow the legal system and courts (etc) pretty closely. I think putting ANY defendant on the stand usually - not always, but usually - is a major, major MAJOR mistake. And in this case, I agree with GM-GUY completely.
HUGE mistake.

Just sayin'
If Rittenhouse hadn't been on the stand we wouldn't have been treated to the judicial reaming the prosecution got yesterday. I mean, you can put your defendant on the stand if he's sympathetic and believable... and if the prosecutor is an unlikable, incompetent douchebag.

If Rittenhouse hadn't been on the stand we wouldn't have been treated to the judicial reaming the prosecution got yesterday. I mean, you can put your defendant on the stand if he's sympathetic and believable... and if the prosecutor is an unlikable, incompetent douchebag.

Bingo. I have to assume the defense looked at the prosecutor and went: "This f***in guy. I'm gonna let him hang himself."

Less than 10% of America has a Twitter account.
But.. Luckily for us old men, seemingly more than 90% of all hot (or not so hot) chicks, hot moms, hot babes (etc etc) have an OnlyFans account...(or so I've, um, um, been told by my friends).

Just sayin' 😉

Given the evidence - both direct from ‘lefty’ and video evidence; this case should never have been filed. Remember that and make plans accordingly - when Antifa/Burn, Loot & Murder show up in your neighborhood it’s not time to be nice. Full coverage face gear, shoot from the shadows and never tell anyone anything about it.

Given the evidence - both direct from ‘lefty’ and video evidence; this case should never have been filed. Remember that and make plans accordingly - when Antifa/Burn, Loot & Murder show up in your neighborhood it’s not time to be nice. Full coverage face gear, shoot from the shadows and never tell anyone anything about it.
All KR had to have done that night was wear a mask like everyone else and leave the scene. His life wouldve been 1000x better right now. This what playing by the rules gets you

It’s amazing how them media presents Gaige Grosskreutz as a victim who on the morning news live today stated he never pointed the firearm at Rittenhouses head.

Yet he stated under oath he did have it aimed at his head , he did possess a firearm.

Media misses Grosskreutz is a felon. Has a long rap sheet of Donestic abuse, DUI, illegally possessing a firearm while intoxicated, etc. But they position him as a victim when he should be charged with illegal possession, a felon in possession , unlicensed etc.

ADA Binger just made the list.

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been held in contempt of court at least a dozen times.

"Can I finish?"

"Sure. You can finish in a jail cell tonight. See you in the morning. We're done for today."

Even his body language suggests "I'm just a prick and I don't respect anything in this court."

I'd be racking up fines like he wouldn't believe. I've been in court. Have NEVER seen an attorney act like that. Ever. You would get B-slapped so fast your head would spin. Even Jack McCoy wouldn't pull that sort of antics on TV.

The whole "sidebar" yesterday (one of hte few things I caught on YT). He wouldn't face the judge. Quartered away. Put his elbow on the podium like he was an impatient babysitter to the judge. Eye rolls. Interrupting the judge. Making shit up. WTF????

The rules used to work - but that was long ago. The ‘system’ wants to reward not following them? Fine - enjoy it.

Meh. Emotion ALWAYS > logic. Every time. Sacco and Vanzetti. Whether they were innocent or guilty, they got railroaded. Same thing. Emotion. That was 100+ years ago. Hell, they were railroaded by the mASS SJC in a time when we think we were more in tune with the law and not feelings.

Shit goes around and it comes around. We live in a toilet bowl. LOL

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been held in contempt of court at least a dozen times.

"Can I finish?"

"Sure. You can finish in a jail cell tonight. See you in the morning. We're done for today."

Even his body language suggests "I'm just a prick and I don't respect anything in this court."

I'd be racking up fines like he wouldn't believe. I've been in court. Have NEVER seen an attorney act like that. Ever. You would get B-slapped so fast your head would spin. Even Jack McCoy wouldn't pull that sort of antics on TV.

The whole "sidebar" yesterday (one of hte few things I caught on YT). He wouldn't face the judge. Quartered away. Put his elbow on the podium like he was an impatient babysitter to the judge. Eye rolls. Interrupting the judge. Making shit up. WTF????
...which is precisely why this whole circus needs to be watched CAREFULLY. It's eerily similar to the cocky, cavalier behavior of the Donks in the run-up to the 2020 election, almost like they knew the fix was in. (Cuz they did.) "Our opponent fills stadiums and has spontaneous parades, while we can't gather enough supporters to crowd an English country dentist's waiting room? Pffft."

that is how it works when judge is just a decoration, and he knows it. and is honestly annoyed by all the delays to his triumph and the predetermined outcome of the whole show.
kyle is the gun toting killer to be punished. antifa are the brave souls demanding change for the best. businesses are greedy capitalists to be scared by antifa into paying more taxes. etc.

Looks like concerns about rioting after the verdict is made is picking up steam:

Be a good day for a anti mandate strike. They want a commie state, show'em what they're asking for.

The two most feared words in all of the criminal legal world: Jury Nullification.

Don’t tell them you’ll invoke it. Just get on a jury and use it. It is 100% legal and your right as a citizen.

See: Jury nullification - Wikipedia
Connecticut has a handy catch-22: they get you under oath, then roundaboutedly ASK YOU ABOUT IT. That way, if you deny knowing about nullification but go ahead and do it, anyway, and they suspect that in the least, you're hung up on a perjury charge.

Regardless of anything happening, the Feds will charge him and he'll be railroaded into prison. No one will do shit about it. Antifa/BLM will eventually riot over something (or nothing) somewhere and people will stand around with their hands in their pockets because no one wants to be the next KR. Meanwhile, prosecutors, judges, community organizers, editors, "journalists" etc have no such deterrent to curb their behavior.

Having your freedom taken away is a great deterrent, but violence works as well. No one wants to be the next guy to get his brains blown out at a red light on the way home from work.

Last edited:
Connecticut has a handy catch-22: they get you under oath, then roundaboutedly ASK YOU ABOUT IT. That way, if you deny knowing about nullification but go ahead and do it, anyway, and they suspect that in the least, you're hung up on a perjury charge.

"Suspecting" it and having evidence to prove it in court are two different things. Its not what they know, its what they can prove.

that is how it works when judge is just a decoration, and he knows it. and is honestly annoyed by all the delays to his triumph and the predetermined outcome of the whole show.
kyle is the gun toting killer to be punished. antifa are the brave souls demanding change for the best. businesses are greedy capitalists to be scared by antifa into paying more taxes. etc.

Oh I don't know. I'm thinking that the strangest thing that could occur is that the jury somehow screws up and convicts and he pulls a Louise Woodward and sets the verdict aside claiming the prosecution never proved its case.

From what I've seen, it looks like a crappy case and I think the jury will see it that way as well. I don't get a sense the judge is "in on it." I think he's a bit weak when it comes to court order. But that's it.

"Can I finish?"

The prosecution wants mistrial they know they are losing

I find that the judge appears to be pretty well set on getting this to the jury, and is angry at both the prosecution for trying to turn it into an unmanageable circus, and the threats being levied at the jury by external actors.

Not sure if he has the real steel to take the burden should this go to shit, but he's intimated it. So we'll have to see.

The prosecution wants mistrial they know they are losing

It seems likely at this point that a mistrial would be "With prejudice" and they would be unable to refile the charges. Maybe they want that, and then to claim in the media that the bad judge was in the bag for the defense and screwed them and it isn't their fault, but it still seems like the prosecution would take a huge beating over that.

Back
Top Bottom