• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Egh8Ht0WAAMYGT7

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ss-G-FX3Nys&bpctr=1598733811

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oAMZpQfW3Bk

First shooter:

F71D8EF2-1242-431A-8413-B8370A208840_jpe-1568109.JPG

Today’s Boston Glob is at a loss at President Trump having a shot at getting re-elected. They think most of America is against his stand on the Protests and they think America will blame him for the economy being what it is with the Kung Flu. They are delusional !
Yup, that's why they banned me from posting comments. In 2016 I warned them that Trump had a shot and they laughed at me and when he won I had many "told you so" moments. The columnists and fellow posters would get enraged when I pointed out that THEY were the minority and not in touch with the country.

You know theyre making this kid out to be a hero. [thinking] "He charged a mass shooter armed with only a skateboard!!1!"

I believe the people who speculated that all the antagonizing the "peaceful protesters" have been doing is designed to create a situation that gives them a martyr were correct. The organizers' hands are forced on this one. Either they go all in on the martyr narrative and hope it sticks or they risk appearing as though they crossed the line first and are the weaker party. They're going with skateboard guy because he's the most sympathetic of the three.

Maybe everyone has already realized, but I know earlier there was some confusion. I certainly was having trouble figuring it out.

Lefty’s handgun. When did he draw it? There are photos showing him with his hands up just prior to being shot. His left hand clearly had a cell phone. His right hand appeared empty. That is incorrect. He is in fact holding the pistol, but the black background, black gun, and angle make it hard to tell. He did indeed have it in his hand the entire encounter.

View attachment 384929
View attachment 384930
It’s crazy. There’s one video I’ve seen where it looks like the gun appears in his hand immediately after he gets shot in the arm. Almost looks like he drew it from IWB with his shot up arm. I’ve watched it a million times and it still doesn’t look right.

I believe the people who speculated that all the antagonizing the "peaceful protesters" have been doing is designed to create a situation that gives them a martyr were correct. The organizers' hands are forced on this one. Either they go all in on the martyr narrative and hope it sticks or they risk appearing as though they crossed the line first and are the weaker party. They're going with skateboard guy because he's the most sympathetic of the three.
I don't know who said it first, but I suspect the backers are sorely disappointed with the caliber of this round of martyrs.

Even Tony "Skate or die" Huber was a felon with a history of battery as recently as 2018.

Is there a written report anywhere showing he was armed? It seems pretty obvious from the aftermath photos but that video almost looked fake.

Antifa is probably looking forward to Trump being re-elected. Then they can have more fun than they are having now.

The hard core Left is going to go nuts either way. Trump gets elected they’re going to go wild. Biden gets elected, they’ll be emboldened and be seeking power/retribution.

The hard core Left is going to go nuts either way. Trump gets elected they’re going to go wild. Biden gets elected, they’ll be emboldened and be seeking power/retribution.
Obama's call for a national police force the size of the military was a big tell of where they are headed. Abolishing the police to become the police.

View: https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1299791270655582208

View: https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1299785044282671104

View: https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1299804984926564352

View: https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1299805752018706432

Last edited:
I don't know who said it first, but I suspect the backers are sorely disappointed with the caliber of this round of martyrs.

Even Tony "Skate or die" Huber was a felon with a history of battery as recently as 2018.

Yeah, Guy was likely a shitbag for sure, but that was probably expected on their part.

With the remnants of the hurricane passing to the north of us, and a full day of rain ahead, I put the Lord of the Rings trilogy on for the wife and I this morning. It seems that these jackasses running riot are the Orcs. The people running their side know this full well which is why they have to push the lies as hard as they are and are right on top of it from the word go.

The more I watch this the more I am impressed with this kid. Not sure how accurate I would be under that stress. I am holding my breath until the guy with the pistol is brought up on federal firearms charges. Someone needs to press that issue.

( Who should play the part of Kyle when the movie is filmed?)

Kyle deserves more than just a movie!

KylePun.jpg

It’s crazy. There’s one video I’ve seen where it looks like the gun appears in his hand immediately after he gets shot in the arm. Almost looks like he drew it from IWB with his shot up arm. I’ve watched it a million times and it still doesn’t look right.

Yep. I couldn’t figure out where it came from either at first. But it’s in his hand the whole time. The lighting and angle make it almost impossible to see. But it’s clearly visible in other angles and photos. Very deceptive.

Yep. I couldn’t figure out where it came from either at first. But it’s in his hand the whole time. The lighting and angle make it almost impossible to see. But it’s clearly visible in other angles and photos. Very deceptive.

There is a very detailed write up in the AR15.com forum, think someone linked it here. If I recall, there is a photo snapped that shows him drawing from an IWB holster at the 6 or 7 oclock position as he is running towards kyle.

There is a very detailed write up in the AR15.com forum, think someone linked it here. If I recall, there is a photo snapped that shows him drawing from an IWB holster at the 6 or 7 oclock position as he is running towards kyle.

In absence of total visual confirmation would you not have armed yourself if able before rushing at an active shooter? It’s a no brainer...

In absence of total visual confirmation would you not have armed yourself if able before rushing at an active shooter? It’s a no brainer...

I'd agree.

But based on the wisdom of his other choices that evening, I'd trust "Paramedic" Grosskreutz to defy my expectations.

By "active shooter" you mean the guy trying to run away? Sure I might at least have my hand on my gun, but I'm holding ground, not chasing someone where I have limited information and the guy isn't shooting, just running away, TOWARD THE POLICE. They weren't all that far away.

I love how nobody seems to care at all that at least three people armed with guns, one of which fired the first shot, were rioting, burning a dumpster, enraged when Kyle helped extinguish it, and part of the mob that chased him. This guy, named Alex Blaine, fired the first shot.

And nobody is talking about the third shooter. So Alex is seen during a round with a pistol. Kyle fires four rounds at JoJo. Then someone near the minivan fires three rounds. Who and at what? Nobody is asking.

The one thing I find interesting is that the other members of Kyle’s armed group seem to have disappeared and gone to ground. Unless I missed something. Seems they could shed some light here as well. You’d think they’d have at least waited for him while he did the interview. They basically abandoned him. Not a great group of friends.

Back
Top Bottom