17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

This is something else to mention too, that dude with his hands up, was pretty damn close to him when he’s still on the ground and vulnerable, and the kid held his fire and let him back away peacefully. Great awareness and discipline. He’s an impressive young man from everything people are saying. I hope he fairs very well.

so you are saying GOD Smited the rioters.
got it..

Noooo... but...

Think for a moment. How many people in the history of non-military actions can say they engaged 5+ persons, killed 2, injured 1 for life, and walked away? This kid has an interesting story. Might not be a good one, but it's one all humans can learn from.

This has reached point where any place at any time can go full retard. If a cop shoots a black guy no mater how vile that person may be then this will take off in a heartbeat. I keep thinking that this doesn't get under some control then a lot of people are going to be forced into a situation where there going to have to shoot back. And shoot back at a lot of people.

So much for the "he drove across state lines with a weapon" narrative.

From his lawyer:

"After Kyle finished his work that day as a community lifeguard in Kenosha, he wanted to help clean up some of the damage, so he and a friend went to the local public high school to remove graffiti by rioters.

Later in the day, they received information about a call for help from a local business owner, whose downtown Kenosha auto dealership was largely destroyed by mob violence. Business owner needed help to protect what he had left of his life’s work, including two nearby mechanic’s shops. Kyle and a friend armed themselves with rifles due to the deadly violence gripping Kenosha and many other American cities, and headed to the business premises. The weapons were in Wisconsin and never crossed state lines.

As Kyle proceeded towards the second mechanic’s shop, he was accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy. This outraged the rioters and created a mob now determined to hurt Kyle. They began chasing him down. Kyle attempted to get away, but he could not do so quickly enough. Upon the sound of a gunshot behind him, Kyle turned and was immediately faced with an attacker lunging towards him and reaching for his rifle. He reacted instantaneously and justifiably with his weapon to protect himself, firing and striking the attacker.

Kyle stopped to ensure care for the wounded attacker but faced a growing mob gesturing towards him. He realized he needed to flee for his safety and his survival. Another attacker struck Kyle from behind as he fled down the street. Kyle turned as the mob pressed in on him and he fell to the ground,” his legal team says. “One attacker kicked Kyle on the ground while he was on the ground. Yet another bashed him over the head with a skateboard. Several rioters tried to disarm Kyle. In fear for his life and concerned the crowd would either continue to shoot at him or even use his own weapon against him, Kyle had no choice but to fire multiple rounds towards his immediate attackers, striking two, including one armed attacker. The rest of the mob began to disperse upon hearing the additional gunshots.

Kyle got up and continued down the street in the direction of police with his hands in the air. He attempted to contact multiple police officers, but they were more concerned with the wounded attackers. The police did not take Kyle into custody at that time, but instead they indicated he should keep moving,” the statement says. “He fully cooperated, both then and later that night when he turned himself in to the police in his hometown, Antioch, Illinois.”

So much for the "he drove across state lines with a weapon" narrative.

From his lawyer:

"After Kyle finished his work that day as a community lifeguard in Kenosha, he wanted to help clean up some of the damage, so he and a friend went to the local public high school to remove graffiti by rioters.

Later in the day, they received information about a call for help from a local business owner, whose downtown Kenosha auto dealership was largely destroyed by mob violence. Business owner needed help to protect what he had left of his life’s work, including two nearby mechanic’s shops. Kyle and a friend armed themselves with rifles due to the deadly violence gripping Kenosha and many other American cities, and headed to the business premises. The weapons were in Wisconsin and never crossed state lines.

As Kyle proceeded towards the second mechanic’s shop, he was accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy. This outraged the rioters and created a mob now determined to hurt Kyle. They began chasing him down. Kyle attempted to get away, but he could not do so quickly enough. Upon the sound of a gunshot behind him, Kyle turned and was immediately faced with an attacker lunging towards him and reaching for his rifle. He reacted instantaneously and justifiably with his weapon to protect himself, firing and striking the attacker.

Kyle stopped to ensure care for the wounded attacker but faced a growing mob gesturing towards him. He realized he needed to flee for his safety and his survival. Another attacker struck Kyle from behind as he fled down the street. Kyle turned as the mob pressed in on him and he fell to the ground,” his legal team says. “One attacker kicked Kyle on the ground while he was on the ground. Yet another bashed him over the head with a skateboard. Several rioters tried to disarm Kyle. In fear for his life and concerned the crowd would either continue to shoot at him or even use his own weapon against him, Kyle had no choice but to fire multiple rounds towards his immediate attackers, striking two, including one armed attacker. The rest of the mob began to disperse upon hearing the additional gunshots.

Kyle got up and continued down the street in the direction of police with his hands in the air. He attempted to contact multiple police officers, but they were more concerned with the wounded attackers. The police did not take Kyle into custody at that time, but instead they indicated he should keep moving,” the statement says. “He fully cooperated, both then and later that night when he turned himself in to the police in his hometown, Antioch, Illinois.”

Reading that sounds like a military citation for valor being issued. His parents should be very proud.

This is something else to mention too, that dude with his hands up, was pretty damn close to him when he’s still on the ground and vulnerable, and the kid held his fire and let him back away peacefully. Great awareness and discipline. He’s an impressive young man from everything people are saying. I hope he fairs very well.

Watched this video about a dozen times and didn't realize that Bernie Bicep Boy actually feigned surrender, with a handgun, but then re-engaged KR, in what was about 1 or 1.5 seconds. KR acknowledged that BBB surrendered but then engaged and fired on him when BBB went in for the coup de grace.

Anyone know the events immediately prior to the video of Pedo chasing KR? Just prior to Pedo throwing the bag at KR and chasing him?

Rumor mill says KR yelled at Pedo for attempting to start a fire in a nearby dumpster and this enraged Pedo who then went in full pursuit of KR and this is where the 1st video picks up.

Anyone know the events immediately prior to the video of Pedo chasing KR? Just prior to Pedo throwing the bag at KR and chasing him?

Rumor mill says KR yelled at Pedo for attempting to start a fire in a nearby dumpster and this enraged Pedo who then went in full pursuit of KR and this is where the 1st video picks up.

I posted the videos just 6 posts above.

Watched this video about a dozen times and didn't realize that Bernie Bicep Boy actually feigned surrender, with a handgun, but then re-engaged KR, in what was about 1 or 1.5 seconds. KR acknowledged that BBB surrendered but then engaged and fired on him when BBB went in for the coup de grace.

Clearly not intentional but just as impressive was the literal disarming of the threat. Had he shot anywhere else Lefty might have been able to get some shots off. Instead the evidence of his intent was left dangling there like a ripe piece of fruit...

This is close to correct. Donut operator has a good video up. KR is seen running with a fire extinguisher and then someone puts out a dumpster fire they were going to roll at, squad cars? This pissed of the mob that was already being confrontational with a group of armed citizens at a convenience store (presumably the group KR was with given the proximity). The statement from the “reporter” In the filing states that KR was walking towards the car lot when pedo starts pursuing him, he does a juke and takes of running, the rest you already know.

View: https://youtu.be/ts43EskooaA

Go Fund Me killed his legal defense fundraiser.

I was gonna throw him a couple bucks.

edit: this site has a fundraiser now....https://www.givesendgo.com/GUCZ
Gave $100 Thanks for the link. Notice my comment, LOL.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 16
Posted by Colion Noir

"Kyle Rittenhouse - Let's talk facts in the Kenosha Wisconsin shooting from a Lawyer's standpoint.

A lot of people are saying that Kyle Rittenhouse went to Kenosha looking for trouble, he was a vigilante, he was trying to play cop... However, some are saying he was just there to help protect property and protesters so let’s hear why he said he was there. (shown in video) I describe the events with video in great detail from a lawyer’s point of view in this video.

Yes, the people attacking Kyle think he just murdered someone, but they are attacking him. They are not defending themselves from him to prevent death or great bodily injury, so under the letter of the law, they are the aggressor at that moment. Because they have a disparity of force (ie way more people than him) and weapons or objects being used as weapons, Kyle is legally justified to use deadly force to stop them.

So as a lawyer, unless some new info comes out that shows Kyle was the initial aggressor and he had a way to retreat, legally I don’t think he will be charged with murder. Yes, Kyle probably broke the law in that he was a minor open carrying a firearm. However, Kyle breaking that law does not mean he forfeits his right to self-defense if it is justified.

This is similar to a situation in which I’m a felon and I have a gun that I use to protect myself during a home invasion. I’m still going to jail, but not for murder. It’ll be for me having a gun as a felon because my use of deadly force with that gun even though it was illegal for me to have, was justified.

In this case from the looks of the information up to this point, legally, he was justified. Because of this, I think Kyle is going to plead to the lesser charge of open carrying a firearm as a minor, but I don’t see him getting convicted of murder."

so you are saying GOD Smited Smote the rioters.
FTFY.

Dat arm doe.

Ha, 5.56 go shreddddddddd.
On the one hand, it's bugged me how unwieldy the AR seemed to run with,
and to have people grappling at it.

On the other hand, while he pulled the bang switch maybe half a dozen times total,
he connected with all three assailants that needed an agonizing reappraisal.
Each was disabled by a single hit.

Compare with that policewoman scant weeks ago that was dumping into the meth addict
trying to commit Suicide by Cop; the woman who even cleared a jam mid-attack.
She was put so much lead into her attacker that it probably changed his center of gravity.
But he just kept on coming.

Was Kyle lucky (or a superb shot)?
Or do his one-hit stops demonstrate why the ideal use of a pistol
is to use it to fight long enough to reach your rifle?

Back
Top Bottom