• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Today’s Boston Glob is at a loss at President Trump having a shot at getting re-elected.
image.jpg

Why does the dude in the background in the light-colored jeans have his pants down around his knees? Is he fapping to the smell of gunpowder? Anyone know what his NES screen name is?
That's the piece of shit that tried to drop-kick Kyle when he was on the ground. He was visible in other verbal altercations back at the gas station when all the homeboys were flashing handguns and racking rounds with the burning dumpster fire.

1598759236626.png

WHat kind of reply is this? I am not saying middle aged overweight with medical condition you. I am talking hypothetical rioting antifa leftist who is already in pursuit of “active shooter” you.

And yeah active shooter and hero of the people who may have given up the best years of his life just trying to get away from confrontation. Yeah that guy.

That either went way over your head or you are trolling me for old times sake.
I don't know where the miss was but now I have no idea what you are saying. So I guess we are even [smile]

Disagree. I agree that there won't be any protests consisting of mostly black people. But, since he's killed Antifa thugs, the rest of them, just about all whom are white as snow, will come out to riot over the loss of their own.
Since antifa is more of an ideology than an organization I'm sure the low level kling ons who think its cool to put on a black hoodie and a mask will certainly kick up dust. But don't underestimate any decision making arm of the group who ever they are. This is a pivotal moment for both sides. I'm guessing you can now add a lot more guns to their typical arsenal of bricks and piss bottles. This has definitely energized both sides.

Look what happened with Reddit, Wikipedia, and what happens to most other online forums. The wokesters get themselves into moderator/admin positions and then start purging/banning any discussion they think is 'problematic'.
You just described all levels of government
4Chan went from a sewer to a bastion of free speech & thought (that's still in a sewer) because of this. Normies got kicked out of their respective public squares and had to seek refugee in the Dark Places of the Internet™ just to have normal conversations the wokesters declared taboo .
This is how street gangs normally start

The question has to be asked = how the heck do they do that ... and their pants don't fall down?
They pull them up probably a thousand times a day.

Also read that in prison, thats a signal that you're willing to give up the booty. (guy was speaking from USP experience) Strange that if thats the case, so many on the street would be walking around like that

Why does the dude in the background in the light-colored jeans have his pants down around his knees? Is he fapping to the smell of gunpowder? Anyone know what his NES screen name is?

The rumor I overheard today while I was shooting sporting clays was that the guy with his pants down was being "serviced" by another individual.... not sure if there's anything to corroborate that or not , and I sure as hell don't want to see it even if there is....

hearsay, it'll never see the court. Unless they can get popo body cam footage of it.
There's already a comment on the video saying that that was recorded during a separate thing long before the shootings happened.... it's moonbats trying to make something out of nothing

Not only that... but that sounds more like the cop making fun of a fat larper than it sounds like a bro moment.
I vote for Gallows humor, eg a cop saying to some kid. "In a perfect world we would just drive them down to you and then just leave and then not come back" ... supposedly that commentary didn't even happen during the same night anyways it reeks of moonbats grasping at straws because they immediately ran out and defended three huge large type scumbags and they didn't realize that it wouldn't be well received by most.... the longer this bullshit drags out the worse the left looks.... they're trying to act like these people were victims or something these people weren't standing on the side of the road chanting or holding BLM signs they were actively engaged in f***ing up property and trying to burn shit/attacking people.... there's no way that anyone who isn't f***ing retarded wouldn't see those people as anything but scumbags..... the left is so used to controlling the narrative that they don't like it when this is completely out of their control at this point...

Also anybody else want to pull straws on when the media coverage of this event starts to deteriorate..... because it's not going the way the left wanted it to?
If only people were allowed to congregate they could have a nice false flag shooting as a distraction.

Memes supporting Kyle Rittenhouse produced by people from various walks of life = hundreds , shitty cringe level cosby memes from leftista trying to make the 3 scumbags out as victims = maybe a dozen or so... [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom