10/22 extras galore!

SKS Ray

NES Member
Every day it seems someone is coming out with something new for the Ruger 10/22 rifle and I think its great. As if finding them at low prices to use for projects wasn't hard enough, new accessory kits like the M1 Carbine, & Thompson ones are causing people to look for rifles to use in builds.

One of the best things I've seen so far is the new kit from Troy Industries:
http://troyind.com/ /anew-products/troy-chassis-t-22-tactical-coming-soon

Troy-Chassis-T-22-Sport-1.jpg

Then theres the G36 kit from Pro Mag:
http://www.promagindustries.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=AAM1022

AAM1022-2.jpg

Looks like a whole lot of fun cheap plinking is in store for the summer months![grin]

That picture looks off. Check out the front grip kind of pasted onto it. It looks like it is floating out there in space.

The front grip is supposed to look sort of suspended. It's hung off the receiver rather than mounted to impede the barrel.

Check out these replicas of the original...

LINK

Last edited:
I Was looking into a couple of stock replacements for my 10/22, but after quite a few reviews, I think that many of them are not that great, toy/quality.

Anyone actually completed a build with something that's non-conventional and can share suppliers/ quality?

Anyone actually completed a build with something that's non-conventional and can share suppliers/ quality?

I have these stocks on some of my 10/22's and I love them.

1st one: revolutionstocks.com/yukonstocks

2nd one: cheaperthandirt.com/Archangel

I bought the 1st one from Andean http://www.andean-inc.com/ , they had the best price and had the Left Handed Stock instock. 2nd one was from Cheaper Than Dirt www.cheaperthandirt.com .

Cheaper Than Dirt 10/22 page: 10/22/CategoryListing

Andean's 10/22 page: andean-inc.com/Ruger-10/22

I've had real good luck with both places and they have good stuff and good prices.

A lot of my other 10/22 stuff came from Cabela's.

Cabela's 10/22 page: firearm-components-10-22

I have one of these stocks for sale if anyone is interested in it: Blackhawk Axiom /BLACKHAWK-Axiom

I only shot it one day with that stock on, I saw the Archangel stock and wanted that one, I couldn't afford another 10/22 at the time so I just changed the stock around and I haven't gotten around to buying another 10/22 yet so that is why I am selling the Axiom stock.

If anyone is intreserted in it let me know, I'm thinking something like $50.

I cant be looking at this S***, I have always wanted a G36 and a Tommy gun..but I only have one 10/22 ( right now aparently )

I have these stocks on some of my 10/22's and I love them.

I only shot it one day with that stock on, I saw the Archangel stock and wanted that one, I couldn't afford another 10/22 at the time so I just changed the stock around and I haven't gotten around to buying another 10/22 yet so that is why I am selling the Axiom stock.

If anyone is intreserted in it let me know, I'm thinking something like $50.

are you traveling east anytime soon? Westhampton is a bit far for me, if you are going closer to Worcester, let me know.

are you traveling east anytime soon? Westhampton is a bit far for me, if you are going closer to Worcester, let me know.

Seeing that you are a green member I would do $55 including S&H and insurance. PM me if your interested.

I'll put it out here now so you can change your mind if you want to. The front sling hook-up I had to repair.

When I was taking my bipod off the thing didn't come off easy so I had to repair the front sling hook-up. You can't see it when the gun is installed into the stock and there is nothing wrong with the stock, it is still in real good shape and works fine. I just wanted to let you know so if you wanted it you would know about that before I sent it to you. I can try to send you a photo if you want to see what it looks like (it's the same as the link I posted).

Let me know.

Seeing that you are a green member I would do $55 including S&H and insurance. PM me if your interested.

I'll put it out here now so you can change your mind if you want to. The front sling hook-up I had to repair.

When I was taking my bipod off the thing didn't come off easy so I had to repair the front sling hook-up. You can't see it when the gun is installed into the stock and there is nothing wrong with the stock, it is still in real good shape and works fine. I just wanted to let you know so if you wanted it you would know about that before I sent it to you. I can try to send you a photo if you want to see what it looks like (it's the same as the link I posted).

Let me know.

PM sent.

Ha!

You probably have modification withdrawal symptoms, Ed. It's been a while since your Saiga mod! [rofl]

Well this would be a lot cheaper then the FAL build I have been torturing myself with, but definitely not as satisfying.

You guys are killing me. I had a 1976 vintage 10/22 that I sold to a close friend of mine when I bought a SS version. To my knowledge, I don't think he's ever taken it out of the case. It would look great with one of those M1 Carbine stocks on it. Jeez, you guys are really killing me!

You guys are killing me. I had a 1976 vintage 10/22 that I sold to a close friend of mine when I bought a SS version. To my knowledge, I don't think he's ever taken it out of the case. It would look great with one of those M1 Carbine stocks on it. Jeez, you guys are really killing me!

It's time to buy it back [wink]

It's time to buy it back [wink]

The thought has crossed my mind, but I think he might be holding on to it for his grandson. If not, I'll probably buy it back, buy the stock kit and scope it. It would be a neat LTR because I did all the other mods for that before I sold it to him.

Back
Top Bottom