Muzzle Break Victory .22

blindndead

NES Member
Long story short my girlfriend scored a awesome S&W Performance Center Victory .22 she's looking for the muzzle break S&W has on some of the Victory models she just has the thread protector ring. I have the picture below of what she wants, I have looked up and down and I cant find this muzzle break? You would think S&W would have a parts catalog for upgrades. I have come across similar items on eBay, TANDEMKROSS has 3 to choose from she didn't care much for them. Any leads or recommendation would be helpful! or if you have one for sale lets talk.

Attachments

• 97134-DEFAULT-l.jpg
    97134-DEFAULT-l.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 38
Long story short my girlfriend scored a awesome S&W Performance Center Victory .22 she's looking for the muzzle break S&W has on some of the Victory models she just has the thread protector ring. I have the picture below of what she wants, I have looked up and down and I cant find this muzzle break? You would think S&W would have a parts catalog for upgrades. I have come across similar items on eBay, TANDEMKROSS has 3 to choose from she didn't care much for them. Any leads or recommendation would be helpful! or if you have one for sale lets talk.
I have a Victory , definitely put the Tandemkross trigger and hammer , she'll be happy.

Did your red dot come with your pistol? I've never had a red dot on any of my firearms my knowledge of them are minimal.
Mine came with it, it was a first for me. None of my other pistols have red dots. My GF loves shooting it, she really likes the optic.

What should I look at for a red dot for her. They are super expensive and its just a .22 for plinking.
I have a C-More railway on my MK4 for steel challenge. I’m always recommending steel challenge to people buying or modifying 22s. If you are interested, show up to a match and see what others are running. Odds are they’ll answer any questions about their gear and may let you try theirs out. That way you can find out what set up will work for you.

Back
Top Bottom