• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10,000 Assault Rifles Being Distributed to Israeli Civilian Security Teams

This horror in Israel is a good time to open dialogue with people who support gun control. I live in a town with a large Jewish population, many are left leaning. If what happened 80 years ago isn’t enough to persuade them maybe what happened last weekend will.
Sadly this wouldn't work. You would get a response of "but that couldn't happen here ". You really can't fix stupid.

Sadly this wouldn't work. You would get a response of "but that couldn't happen here ". You really can't fix stupid.
Well if this Jihad happens all over the world including right here in the US there will be a lot of victims unable to defend themselves, the only funny part is the white liberals and BLM will get shot in the face while running towards the terrorists with open arms welcoming them.

Well if this Jihad happens all over the world including right here in the US there will be a lot of victims unable to defend themselves, the only funny part is the white liberals and BLM will get shot in the face while running towards the terrorists with open arms welcoming them.

“Better” zombie apocalypse, tactically: three mini-jihadis charging toward you in Newton Center, or thirty BLMers marching toward you in JP?

Hmmm…

Aren't they all sealed in their "reserve kit"? Which has to remain sealed until their periodic reserve training when they get inspected, used for training and then resealed? If I remember right Norway or Sweden has a similar practice.
I bet a LOT of people in Israel would have liked to have access to such a situation. All those years of bitching about having to store it would evaporate really quickly.

Jews in Israel are for the most part unarmed by their own government. They have men that want to wipe them off the face of the planet literally bordering them and the .gov issues permits like NYC did. It's shameful. People are blaming everyone for the deaths of innocents, the Jewish government in Israel deserves some blame as well. They handcuffed their own people with animals THEY KNEW DAMN WELL would eventually move in on them.
I would image there is going to be some changes now or there will be a new government soon.

Back
Top Bottom