• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

🎬 Blockbuster Video Website has Resurrected !! Will they make a comeback?!

I think at one point blockbuster had the chance to buy Netflix but they decided not to do it. I think it was before the online streaming was a thing and they were still a service to deliver dvds in the mail.

First time in over a decade... The blockbuster website suddenly came ALIVE Today!

It’s been 19 years since the chain of video stores hit its peak with 9,000 locations worldwide — and subsequently came crashing down.

At five bucks for a DVD rental, I have no idea how they stayed in business for as long as they did.

Renting a movie was something kind of special back in the day. It meant family time...

We still do movie night and we still sometimes do Redbox or the library for the nostalgia.

I wish there was a movie rental place in my town because we would be in there at least once a week...

I think at one point blockbuster had the chance to buy Netflix but they decided not to do it. I think it was before the online streaming was a thing and they were still a service to deliver dvds in the mail.
In fairness i don't think netflix happens if bb buys them.

Seems like they did not have the forsight to make streaming a thing

Back
Top Bottom