Zero Hour website malware alert

I heard from one of the people at the range that they recently had police trade glocks for a good price.
Went online to check their inventory and got malware alert. Watch out people, looks like site was hacked/infected. My antivirus reports multiple threats.

Has anyone gone there recently and seen those glocks?

untitled.PNG

I heard from one of the people at the range that they recently had police trade glocks for a good price.
Went online to check their inventory and got malware alert. Watch out people, looks like site was hacked/infected. My antivirus reports multiple threats.

Has anyone gone there recently and seen those glocks?

View attachment 30895

I have been getting a similar message in Safari on Macintosh. Its been like this for a while now.

Google Chrome said:
Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
www.zerohourarms.com contains content from kokosol.in, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else...

This is what I am getting from Chrome.

Do you happen to know what model of Glock(s) they got in? I'm in the market for a carry gun with a higher capacity than my LCR.

Guy at the range did not offer any particular details nor has he indicated a time-frame when he saw it. Far all we know they could be all but gun. That's why i went on their site to check stock and when I couldn't I asked people if anyone visited recently and seen those glocks.
I missed them in the past twice for being too slow and for being to poor at the time. glocks usuallu fly off pretty quickly ones word gets out.

Guy at the range did not offer any particular details nor has he indicated a time-frame when he saw it. Far all we know they could be all but gun. That's why i went on their site to check stock and when I couldn't I asked people if anyone visited recently and seen those glocks.
I missed them in the past twice for being too slow and for being to poor at the time. glocks usuallu fly off pretty quickly ones word gets out.

Just went to the site and hit proceed anyway to check for you, they don't have any Glocks listed on the website at the moment

A few months ago I asked why their site was not being updated on the gun inventory. I was told the girl who maintained it had left. Looks like it needs some attention.

i'm not a hater, i'm just annoyed. if they had something i want for sale and it was only available from them i'd swallow my pride and still go there to get it.

Call them and ask. I was in there yesterday and they had a bunch of Glocks, but I didn't look close enough to be able to tell you what they were.

Just gave them a call and asked about .40 and 9mm. both of those are available and prices are from $450.
Don't know if it's those police trade-ins or not, guy on the phone wasn't elaborating much on specifics, just said to come by and see.

didn't ask about store hours, anyone knows what time they open till? i wanna try to swing by on my way from work.

Last edited:
Just gave them a call and asked about .40 and 9mm. both of those are available and prices are from $450.
Don't know if it's those police trade-ins or not, guy on the phone wasn't elaborating much on specifics, just said to come by and see.

didn't ask about store hours, anyone knows what time they open till? i wanna try to swing by on my way from work.

That info is posted on their website.... if you dare click past the malware warning! [smile]

Looks like they are open 10-7 today and tomorrow, 10-5 Saturday.

Just got back from there, they had a bunch of police trade 23s and at least one 19 that I saw. They were under construction so it was a bit hard to look around.

Back
Top Bottom