Zero Hour in the news

Hahaha, that sucker, he stole a loudener. I love it.

Loudeners are better, because when it comes to firearms, louder is better. I helps the economy by selling more disposable ear plugs from China. Didn't your gubermint teach you anything?

As long as it won't get removed by a mod we can put it there. I thought for sure it would have been posted somewhere else too.

I moved it to General... don't see why you would want it in Members forum- it's pretty much public at this point anyways.

-Mike

An odd choice for gun to put a silencer on.

Well, if I had the ambition and the bucks and a AK, either semi or full, I would build or buy a suppressor for it. I look at suppressors as just plain fun toys. They keep the noise down, more so with subsonic calibers. Try my suppressors at the shoot this sat. and you'll see what I mean. Jack.

Well, if I had the ambition and the bucks and a AK, either semi or full, I would build or buy a suppressor for it. I look at suppressors as just plain fun toys. They keep the noise down, more so with subsonic calibers. Try my suppressors at the shoot this sat. and you'll see what I mean. Jack.

I know exactly what you mean, now that I think of it in that context. I was just thinking that usually the silencer comes into play at keeping your location hidden. Now an AK with it's accuracy flaws seems like a gun that would put you within a closer proximity to your target. The effectiveness of the rifle seems to be a large amount of firepower at close range, not concealement and precision.

Now of course if I were to buy a silencer for a rifle it would be for fun being that I am not a soilder and am not fighting a war, so now I see your point.

Granted, the guy looks the type, but in the video I didn't actually SEE him take it, though it did look like he looked at it.

But then again, if I saw what looked like a suppressor laying on a counter, I'd probably look at it too.

Did they video tape the actual theft?

That's not the complete video.

According to the blurb for the video he can be seen putting it in his pocket...

The unit was reported stolen by employees of Zero Hours Arms of Easton. After receiving video surveillance unit it was determined the unit was taken at 2:44 p.m. on 09/18/08. The item was located on the counter just behind the computer monitor. In complete video subject is seen taking the unit and putting it into his pocket

http://www.massmostwanted.org/index.cfm?ac=casedetails&CaseID=20080604

Salad dressing on the counter of a gun shop?

i top my steak with Caesar salad dressing. see even salad dressing has a manly/fattening use, plus its like 90% oil. [laugh2]

seems rather sensationalist to call this a suppressor

im not sure what it was, but lets say its a cut away demonstration model. it could be worth 1000+

Back
Top Bottom