Your New Knife!

Happy Halloween!

Civivi Wyvern - A lot of knife for not much money. Bought this one just for Halloween carry - the only thing I didn’t like was the matching orange backspacer, so I dyed it black.

Typical fantastic Civivi action, great fidget factor…sharp D2 blade with a flipper tab, a beautiful hollow grind, and a full length fuller that makes it easy to forward and reverse flick…comfortable, countoured, dragon scale FRN handles…and a MILLED titanium pocket clip.

14942566-8309-41ED-9EC9-4AA38438C6AF.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, but i had “Graphite”. I’d previously used it on a set of g10 bugout scales that were originally a little too light gray for my liking. I left the backspacer in it for 20 mins and it came out as black as the blade.

Though as soon as I’d done it I thought I should have bought another Wyvern with black scales and swapped the backspacers between them.

Yes, but i had “Graphite”. I’d previously used it on a set of g10 bugout scales that were originally a little too light gray for my liking. I left the backspacer in it for 20 mins and it came out as black as the blade.

Though as soon as I’d done it I thought I should have bought another Wyvern with black scales and swapped the backspacers between them.
Love it! Mix-n-match!

I ordered one of @jamison55's CIVIVI because... I want one...
Thanks Jamison55! [thumbsup]

Best price I found was at KnifeCenter.com

Product Total:​
$39.95​
Sales Tax:​
$0.00​
(First Class Mail) Shipping:​
$3.99​
Discount:​
$0.00​
Gift Card:​
$0.00​
Grand Total:
$43.94

Can’t beat that price! Hope you enjoy it man!
Always impressed by CIVIVI's packaging. Zippered pouch and wipe down cloth in a nice box. CIVIVI's are gift-worthy knives.
The Wyvern in Dragon Skin Orange is a well-made and impressive knife for the cost. A very good value in my opinion.
The scales are grippy, the blade form and line is attractive and well-executed. Light and built for EDC, this new blade will enter
my rotation... but not until the dye I ordered has come in and been applied. The contrast of the black on orange is eye catching
(like in the one posted by @jamison55) sealed the deal for me. The Ti pocket clip is also very exciting and very attractive.
A step above the mundane spring-steel clips found on nearly every other modern folder.

Thanks for the turn-on Jamison!
~Enbloc

My 7yo daughters Christmas gift has shipped, a Buck 110. My dad gave me one when I was about her age and one of my biggest regrets is not knowing what happened to it.

I stumbled on to a hefty coupon code with Buck, so I also grabbed my self a Vanguard 192 since I didn't have a nicer man jeweler piece. Maybe I am getting old, but I find myself looking at more classic knives as everyone around me is jerking it to these fancy flippers. [laugh]
We really need a CIVIVI thread... 🤔
Aren't these guys like Holoson level Chinese?

My 7yo daughters Christmas gift has shipped, a Buck 110. My dad gave me one when I was about her age and one of my biggest regrets is not knowing what happened to it.

I stumbled on to a hefty coupon code with Buck, so I also grabbed my self a Vanguard 192 since I didn't have a nicer man jeweler piece. Maybe I am getting old, but I find myself looking at more classic knives as everyone around me is jerking it to these fancy flippers. [laugh]

Aren't these guys like Holoson level Chinese?
I carry a Buck 110 on my belt EDC. It is a "foundational" knife in my opinion. My pocket-carry knives get swapped in and out regularly though for fun.

The CIVIVI's are made by WI Knife, one of the biggest knife-makers in China. They are a great product. My knives have an "International" flavor... [rofl]

I love my Ka-Bar, and I carried it around for many years, but I eventually got sick of the hilt constantly loosening. It's the only real flaw on the traditional Ka-Bar design, I think.

Back
Top Bottom