"Your car's not going anywhere.....I'll slice your tires."

they need to start seizing all personal assets of the a$$hats and then maybe they will think about what they are doing. Anyway, that guy needs to be in jail.

Probably just a conspiracy though, like the other videos were, right?

The only conspiracy theory I have with other videos is when they don't show the interaction from start to finish. The person taking the footage just posts the cops beating on someone, take the Rodney King video for example. That video was 15 minutes long. The only footage the vast majority of the population have ever seen is the 2-3 minutes at the end. He was tased multiple times (back when tasers were new to the scene, cuffing under power wasn't a thing yet) before it went ugly.

I think I've been honest enough to say when a video doesn't look good. There might be other things involved, but the video still does not look good.

Sickening. My sister for example would say "if she had nothing to hide why didn't she just let them search?"

We discuss/argue about police abuse of power and in her little Mayberry world she just cannot get it through her thick skull.

I love the classic body thrust the officer did looking for her to make body contact so the officers can beat the shit out of you.

Those are the guys that become cops.

No this is what we are gonna get for cops. People in the news and people on here and other websites keep pissing on the police officers that we all know and see every day. Someday SOON the Federal cops will be running the show, and we will be in real shit. At least now they have some sort of accountability to local intrests. Once they are running the show there will be none. Just as what was said in a video posted here many times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s

So keep pissing on the boots of the police and firemen that live in our cities and towns and this is what you will get.

No this is what we are gonna get for cops. People in the news and people on here and other websites keep pissing on the police officers that we all know and see every day. Someday SOON the Federal cops will be running the show, and we will be in real shit. At least now they have some sort of accountability to local intrests. Once they are running the show there will be none. Just as what was said in a video posted here many times.

So keep pissing on the boots of the police and firemen that live in our cities and towns and this is what you will get.

Don't drag the firemen into this I'm not seeing to many firefighters violating the constitution and citizens rights of its protection.
See there is a difference between police and citizens.
CITIZEN IS GIVEN THE RIGHTS TO THE PROTECTION OF THE CONSTITUTION. They don't have to agree with it, swear to it, or even want it. US citizens are born/given with these rights.

POLICE/MILITARY/ELECTED OFFICIALS: SWEAR TO UP HOLD THE CONSTITUTION.
so when those that swear to uphold,protect and defend it do not.....well people get pissed.

The BS games the supervisor played with not "knowing" what was going on because he did not initiate the stop or contact....BS. is that not the job of a supervisor to know what's going on.

See sadly while they where wasting time and resources with this women I'm sure KNOWN drug dealers and people with warrants where right down the street.
See at this point it looks like you need to become a criminal to execute your citizen rights.....ugghh. SUCKS ALL AROUND REALLY.
I do think "police" have changed in the past 20 years.
I do agree that a federal police would be worse but sadly think this is already here they just have not changed badges yet.

Last edited:

What do you mean " Someday soon ".....there is no soon its already here.

http://www.petition2congress.com/92...local-police-to-create-federalized-law-enforc

Case and point

Which basically states in part on how to redirect efforts of the federal government from International Terrorism toward Home-Grown "terrorists" and to form a DHS-controlled POLICE FORCE agency that would Control All Cities and Towns through the USE of local police departments.

Right under our noses and not a single shot fired. Hitler would have been proud of this bunch. Well, fact is we're reading strait from the Nazi playbook page for page. We're still in the early stages though. Although they've progressed quite a bit the last 7 years taking over the Healthcare system as well as the School system, Banking system they are still trying to remove our firearms, TPP should help move that along individual by individual, or some big event all in the name of saving you from the boogieman...Fun stuff this Tyranny is isn't it? you wanted it you got it.

Oh and another thing to consider, they don't have to take your guns, they can just move the chess pieces IE: Close Lead smelters all in the name of the environment, or buy up every single bullet made and deplete the supply.

Not that any of that is taking place as we sit here and type away... ( sac on )

Last edited:
I've seen NYSP Checkpoints in upstate too where they slow you down, check for seatbelt and any other obvious reason they can detain you.

New York State was also notorious for a long time for motorcycle-only checkpoints.

Why wouldn't you show us if you got nothing to hide? This kind of argument is just stupid.
1. It's my legal right to refuse to be searched.
2. I don't have anything to hide but having you search my car is inconvenient to me. Usually it costs money for that kind of inconvenience. Guess what, it's your lucky day today. If you are agree to pay $500 to me, yes sir, you have my permission to search my car for 5 minutes.

LOLz.

Somebody hacked the Watertown Daily News site. Look at the map labeled "APPROXIMATE LOCATION OF STOP"

Bwahaha!

(it's somewhere in Russia)

- - - Updated - - -

LOLz.

Somebody hacked the Watertown Daily News site. Look at the map labeled "APPROXIMATE LOCATION OF STOP"

Bwahaha!

LOLz.

Bwahaha!

- - - Updated - - -

LOLz.

Bwahaha!

I saw that. Lulz.

I noticed most of the comments centered around border patrol's unfettered ability to fk w ppl at will. Quite a few constitutional "scholars" there who are unabashed statists.

Why wouldn't you show us if you got nothing to hide? This kind of argument is just stupid.
1. It's my legal right to refuse to be searched.
2. I don't have anything to hide but having you search my car is inconvenient to me. Usually it costs money for that kind of inconvenience. Guess what, it's your lucky day today. If you are agree to pay $500 to me, yes sir, you have my permission to search my car for 5 minutes.

How about "Why are you searching if you have nothing to look for?"?

I like the idea about charging them. Or is it robbing them? Or is it "getting a refund"?

Just forwarded the original link to FOX 25, not that I think they will do anything about it. But one never knows...
And I will be traveling to up state NY this weekend, think I will have the dash cam at the ready.

I wonder if like 50 cars went, and they just slowed down and made a slow train, but never actually stopped. That would be TOO FUNNY. Just watch them keep steaming through, like OJ on the run, in slo-mo.

"Your car's not going anywhere.....I'll slice your tires."

I wonder if like 50 cars went, and they just slowed down and made a slow train, but never actually stopped. That would be TOO FUNNY. Just watch them keep steaming through, like OJ on the run, in slo-mo.

My guess is they would just record the plate numbers if they are smart. They next week you get a no-knock from "border patrol".

Legally, you are required to stop because there is always a stop sign at the checkpoint. Following that, you legally are prohibited from exceeding the speed limit as you drive away (18 USC 758). I'm genuinely curious what would happen if significant numbers of people started to approach checkpoints, slow to a complete stop, ignore the agent at primary inspection, and then proceed safely forward at just under the posted limit. I'm not personally aware of any law that would be violated in that instance. I know 18 USC 111 has been used successfully in the past under the 5th Circuit, but that charge definitely wouldn't stick in the 9th Circuit.

And just FYI, I inquired about this exact scenario when I was going through the academy. While studying the "high speed flight" law in my Applied Authorities class, I asked my instructor, who was a CBP lawyer, what if someone just drives away from you while you're working the checkpoint, but they don't exceed the speed limit. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Good question." This from a lawyer employed by the CBP Office of Chief Counsel.

Last edited:
And just FYI, I inquired about this exact scenario when I was going through the academy. While studying the "high speed flight" law in my Applied Authorities class, I asked my instructor, who was a CBP lawyer, what if someone just drives away from you while you're working the checkpoint, but they don't exceed the speed limit. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Good question." This from a lawyer employed by the CBP Office of Chief Counsel.

What will the cop do? He will stand in front of your car, if you dont stop fast enough or far enough away you will be charged with attempted murder of a police officer as well as a bunch of other 'failure to cower' and 'failure to respect my authoriti'. If you managed to get past the check point with out anyone forcing you to stop they will chase after you and get you for 'running from the police' or some such bull.

The long and the short of it is that if they want you to stop, and you dont, they will arrest you and toss you into jail until a lawer convinces them that you did nothing illegal. By that time your name and plates will be in the system and everytime you do 1mph over the speed limit you will be pulled over (not to mention being 'unsuitable' in mass).

What will the cop do? He will stand in front of your car, if you dont stop fast enough or far enough away you will be charged with attempted murder of a police officer as well as a bunch of other 'failure to cower' and 'failure to respect my authoriti'. If you managed to get past the check point with out anyone forcing you to stop they will chase after you and get you for 'running from the police' or some such bull.

The long and the short of it is that if they want you to stop, and you dont, they will arrest you and toss you into jail until a lawer convinces them that you did nothing illegal. By that time your name and plates will be in the system and everytime you do 1mph over the speed limit you will be pulled over (not to mention being 'unsuitable' in mass).
Did you mean to quote me? I was talking about immigration checkpoints, nothing to do with police.

Did you mean to quote me? I was talking about immigration checkpoints, nothing to do with police.

Yes and no. I was quoting you due to the question you mentioned asking about what to do if someone didn't stop, but other people made similar statements and your post was just convinient instead of finding one of theirs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yes and no. I was quoting you due to the question you mentioned asking about what to do if someone didn't stop, but other people made similar statements and your post was just convinient instead of finding one of theirs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Gotcha. I just want to stress that in my post I'm speaking only of immigration checkpoints run by USBP, where only federal law is at play. I have no knowledge about the laws and associated enforcement with regard to police checkpoints, such as DUI checkpoints. So I'm definitely not trying to suggest that you can drive away from a DUI checkpoint without violating some state or local law.

Back
Top Bottom