"Your car's not going anywhere.....I'll slice your tires."

THIS.... is the USA today.
Hold onto your guns, they are coming.

JBTs will get their asses sued.

lol yeah theyll get sued... with the taxpayers paying the bill, that will work swimmingly.

Trick would be to sue the JBTs personally, bankrupt them, own their houses etc.
Unfortunately hard to do.

Of course, there are other ways to get justice... or retribution.

The old "you look nervous" B.S. .........

Of course I'm nervous, have you watched the news lately? They just proved out that they will beat, taze, and charge you until guilty. When you defend yourself you are guilty.

Who knew, being nervous around LEOs is a crime, talk about a catch 22, this shit keeps going down we all have reason to be nervous.

Trick would be to sue the JBTs personally, bankrupt them, own their houses etc.
Unfortunately hard to do.

Of course, there are other ways to get justice... or retribution.

I'm not sure you understand how it works. Because that isn't how it works. Suing will not and cannot do anything to curb the issue when the issue is tyranny.

Yup, abusing power, that's what we all can count on now. There are good cops, but that are some nasty pigs.

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.

I mean, it's not like people get jammed up, or shot by accident. Right?

If you have no reason/a charge followed by a legal arrest to search the car, then you don't need to search the car. It's not like she's hiding drugs,hiding a body, right?

I'm not sure you understand how it works. Because that isn't how it works. Suing will not and cannot do anything to curb the issue when the issue is tyranny.

Yeah I am really starting to believe the suing of either police or individual LEO's will work about as good as voting does.

... this keeps going down we all have reason to be nervous.

Tick tock, tick tock.

I wonder if there is a web site, keeping a list of these, with those harmed, those doing the harming, dates and places. I'd like to see a graph of the rate of these incidents. It might just be me, but it sounds like it is increasing lately.

Also a web site with a map and timeline of purchases of MRAPS, Bearcats, and those million round ammo purchases.

"Your car's not going anywhere.....I'll slice your tires."

Wait what? White people are getting beat downs too? You mean to say this isn't always a race thing and it really boils down to the entirety of the people fitting the bill for a police state? Say it ain't so!

Edit: should we be flipping our neighbors' cars yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Tick tock, tick tock.

I wonder if there is a web site, keeping a list of these, with those harmed, those doing the harming, dates and places. I'd like to see a graph of the rate of these incidents. It might just be me, but it sounds like it is increasing lately.

Also a web site with a map and timeline of purchases of MRAPS, Bearcats, and those million round ammo purchases.

It's not 'increasing', the explosion of video devices just makes it easier to capture. Youtube makes it easy to distribute.

I remember when you'd 'suddenly' have a burned out taillight. Maglights or PR24's tended to make taillights suddenly stop working. This isn't new. The 'good old days' probably weren't so 'good'. The 'classic' cops everyone remembers so fondly carried saps.

I will say, hiring 10k new agents in 2 years didn't do wonders for my organization.

A thought on Mother's day.
I wonder if he showed his mom that video.
Think she would be proud of the little shit stain she raised?

It's not 'increasing', the explosion of video devices just makes it easier to capture. Youtube makes it easy to distribute ...

Oh, sorry, my mistake.

It just seems to me, that even though these devices have been out for over a year now, and youtube has been around for a while also, but a significant uptick seems to have occurred in the last 6-12 months.

How does this shit even happen. Like what group of citizens supports what we just saw?

The ones who think we're being "kept safe" from "ZOMG TURRISTS!!1!!!one!1!eleventy!!!" and who think "If you're not doing anything wrong, then you have nothing to worry about."

There are many people who will willingly give up every shred of liberty they have, in exchange for the illusion of safety, "public order", and "decency".

Oh, sorry, my mistake.

It just seems to me, that even though these devices have been out for over a year now, and youtube has been around for a while also, but a significant uptick seems to have occurred in the last 6-12 months.

I know the stuff has been around, it took time for it to gain traction. Kind of like the internet has been around since the 90's, but blogging/facespace didn't take off until after 2k (at least when I heard about it). There is a bit more to this particular story, but I still wish I'd been there to end the retardation that was videoed. Even if everything in the video was justified, there's no need to lower yourself to the level of your instigator. If I have the RS I need to hold you, I'm not going to debate it with you. "You are being detained", end of discussion. If I have PC, it's time to get in the truck, no more talking, just doing.

Back
Top Bottom