Young Douchebags?

The OP is entitled to his opinion and threw it out there and is getting piled on but hey he put out his true opinion like it or not I guess, my opinion is like most others I dont give a shit what someone looks like as long as they are not bothering me and act safe when it comes to firearms.

I do find it funny when things get tossed around by us older guys ( Im 45 ) regarding the younger generations, alot of guys my age that I know refer to most of them as "Entitled" or "coddled" and some go as far as calling them "pussy's" because they are a product of todays hyper sensitive politically correct society, I think the pussy thing comes from knowing alot of kids in their 20's that have never been in a fistfight for godsakes. But I look at it differently, I actually feel bad for these younger people, its brutaly tough to get a good job unless you have a degree, even more tough for these kids to start a family with how expensive things are. I cant imagine how hard it must be to face severe consequences such as a record and court appearences if god forbid you get into a scrap with someone or get in minor trouble at school, my girlfriends kid got into a little fight at school and they suggested anger management lol, its crazy. There are alot of good young people out there that have all the attributes that the OP said bothered him, such as veterans, fathers, homeowners ect.. I give the ones that have their shit together credit because its not an easy world out there. I remember in my early twenties tucking in my T shirts and wearing tight levis, I look back and think I looked like an idiot by todays standards so I dont judge full bearded, cargo short and flip flop guys that are holding a rifle with their tatted up arms, its great to see these guys bearing arms and being pro gun, we need more of them.

I've been in a few fist fights, broke my hand once lol
And you have a point, back in the day you got drunk a cop made sure you made it home safe, now adays forget it.
Not that i drink, just anexample of how uptight society is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom