Young Douchebags?

I had a reason to associate with younger gun owners yesterday.

With no exception, they all had the following:

1) Tactical beards
2) Multiple arm and leg tatoos
3) Kickin' New England accents
4) Camo cargo shorts
5) t-shirts with some sort of "I own guns, **** you" message
6) Heavy smoking habit
7) Questionable literacy

Is this description typical of the next generation? If so, I'm concerned about the plight of American Liberty.

Come to my club, tons of FUDDS. You won't to have worry about aggressive beards, scary tats, distasteful t-shirts, or dangerous black rifles.

First off I banged a stripper once with an icp tat on her right boob she may have been a little bit out there but she was a frigging demon in the sack. So it's just the ugly girls and the guys with the icp ink. Hot chick's give it a go if your single you will not hate it.
I had this long diatribe written to make fun of the op but me and my friends with black guns got called away on a super secret fake navy seal mission so I couldn't post it

TL;DR - all Fudds aren't bad, just like all young people aren't.

I agree with this. I just wanted to point out the ridiculousness of the op. The way I look at it, if you don't point a gun at me or do something else that jeopardizes my well being, you're GTG in my book.

Hell I'm approaching 50 and was wearing camo cargo shorts yesterday. Hummmm, I might be a douchebag........

Same here, except I am a douchebag. Just not a judge mental one like the op.

I agree today's kids aren't perfect. But they weren't responsible for the 1968 gun control act or the assault weapons ban like your generation was. Congrats.

1) no beard, but I only shave once a week
2) no tats yet, getting a sleeve soon
3) New England/ Portuguese accent
4) one camo pair but mostly single color cargo shorts, everyone wears them except for old folks,
I'm turning fotay tomorrow so I guess I'm getting old.
5) one of the perks about owning a print shop, is that I get to print my own tees ( mosin, sks, etc)
6) I quit smoking years ago, but now I vape.
7) English is my second language.

And I consider myself more American than most Americans that I know.

1) Full beard for as long as I've been able to grow one
2) Most of my ink is under my T but I do have a flower for my wife and my daughters foot prints on my forearm, sons feet are next then I will have my tat guy design a sleeve around it
3) NE my whole life so you figure it out
4) No camo but if I have shorts on they are usually cargo or golf shorts
5) usually solid T's but I have been know to wear a tank top on occasion (that might be a new level of douche)
6) Quit smoking a while back
7) Not a good score here for me.

Im 25, have over $120k equity in my house. Own my car. Married for 4 years this summer. 2 kids under 3. Manage a insulation company. Made just under 6 figures last year. Adamantly support my rights as an American along with yours.

You fu**ing Douche

It does sound like some people I wouldn't mind shooting with....2,3,6,7 apply to me and I am most certainly a douche.

The whole tone of this thread seems high and mighty and judgmentle. But hey it's the Internet so knock yourself out.

Just glad not to hear unsafe or muzzle sweep on the list.

It's "judgmental" so I guess #7 applies.....but really I could care less as long as they don't annoy or shoot me....

26 y/o.

1) Tactical beards. I couldnt grow facial hair if I tried.

2) Multiple arm and leg tatoos. No ink.

3) Kickin' New England accents. Grew up in BOSTON, not suburbs. Therefore, no accent.

4) Camo cargo shorts. Nah, son.

5) t-shirts with some sort of "I own guns, **** you" message. I have no firearm related clothing.

6) Heavy smoking habit. Allergic to smoke.

7) Questionable literacy. Blue collar worker with AS and BS Degrees. Advanced writing classes, etc.

1) Tactical beards
4) Camo cargo shorts
6) Heavy smoking habit
7) Questionable literacy

Is this description typical of the next generation? If so, I'm concerned about the plight of American Liberty.

I'm 28 so I fall in your "category.

1) Ok you got me. I have a beard, but only because I'm lazy and my work doesn't care. Even then, it doesn't qualify as "tactical."
2) No tattoos here. Maybe a small liberty related one someday. When I am free of my government bondage (student loans) and can therefore afford it.
3) Are you retahded? This if ****ing New England. I expect to hear ****ing New England accents. I'd be suspicious if I didn't hear any New England accents.
4) I wear Khaki pants everywhere. Even in the Summer.
5) Other than the NES tshirt I got today from the meetup, I don't own tshirts. I wear polos.
6) Never smoked a cig, AKA cancer stick and don't have any friends my age who do smoke.
7) Looks like you aren't using the term "literacy" correctly:
: the ability to read and write
: knowledge that relates to a specified subject

One cannot fully judge how well a person reads and writes by how they speak.

The real question is, how bad did they outshoot you to make you butthurt enough to post this thread trolling up every young douchebag on NES who has ever...

A) had facial hair
B) gotten needled
C) is from new england
D)worn a pair of shorts without sucking dick or being at a wedding since 1970
E) Worn a T-shirt sporting fad X which they subscribe to
F) had a fag in their mouth
Or G) has spelled something while irregardlessly failing to ponder the actual irregardlessly tactical application of the selected verbiage

Last edited:
The real question is, how bad did they outshoot you to make you butthurt enough to post this thread trolling up every young douchebag on NES who has ever...

A) had facial hair
B) gotten needled
C) is from new england
D)worn a pair of shorts without sucking dick or being at a wedding since 1970
E) Worn a T-shirt sporting fad X which they subscribe to
F) had a fag in their mouth
Or G) has spelled something while irregardlessly failing to ponder the actual irregardlessly tactical application of the selected verbiage
F. [rofl]

once I drop 20#, I'm getting my first sleeve project underway. I think Im going to keep the tactical chin fur in lieu of the beard though.

More thoughts

- as a father, I've fallen in love with cargo anything and have taken to stuffing things like diapers, wipes and snacks in them.

- I can appreciate the disdain somewhat for literacy - I hold a degree in English Literature....that said, I feel as if your criticism was directed more towards the accent and you made a judgement call on their literacy. Tell ya what, I'm originally from Hyde Park, have the accent and I'm willing to bet that I can out discuss things as diverse as Chaucer to Camus (yeah, I love nihilist philosophy) until you cry uncle

- the point, as has been said before, is don't judge just because of the way they look. I say that as someone whose done this and am ashamed, because its been done to me time and time again. They're younger and shooting which gives me a lot of hope that the state isn't infested with younger moonbats or that as others have suggested, they may be ex military - either way, the kind of douchebags this douchebag would be happy to have in the fight to protect the RKBA.

1) Tactical beards
4) Camo cargo shorts
6) Heavy smoking habit
7) Questionable literacy

I'm 27

1) I shave once every week - week and a half, no tactical beards
2) No tattoos
3) Have NE accent
4) No camo cargo shorts
5) I own a couple Hornady t-shirts but that's it
6) Never smoked a cig in my life
7) I went to public schools and a state college so my literacy is top notch[laugh]

2) Multiple arm and leg tattoos

4) Camo cargo shorts

1. i have two full sleeves
2.My accent isn't that bad
3. hey if they are comfortable i wear them
4. does an NES shirt count?

Um....I really hope it wasn't a stripper I met at Fantasys.....she said I was the only one! ha ha ha

First off I banged a stripper once with an icp tat on her right boob she may have been a little bit out there but she was a frigging demon in the sack. So it's just the ugly girls and the guys with the icp ink. Hot chick's give it a go if your single you will not hate it.
I had this long diatribe written to make fun of the op but me and my friends with black guns got called away on a super secret fake navy seal mission so I couldn't post it

The OP is entitled to his opinion and threw it out there and is getting piled on but hey he put out his true opinion like it or not I guess, my opinion is like most others I dont give a shit what someone looks like as long as they are not bothering me and act safe when it comes to firearms.

I do find it funny when things get tossed around by us older guys ( Im 45 ) regarding the younger generations, alot of guys my age that I know refer to most of them as "Entitled" or "coddled" and some go as far as calling them "pussy's" because they are a product of todays hyper sensitive politically correct society, I think the pussy thing comes from knowing alot of kids in their 20's that have never been in a fistfight for godsakes. But I look at it differently, I actually feel bad for these younger people, its brutaly tough to get a good job unless you have a degree, even more tough for these kids to start a family with how expensive things are. I cant imagine how hard it must be to face severe consequences such as a record and court appearences if god forbid you get into a scrap with someone or get in minor trouble at school, my girlfriends kid got into a little fight at school and they suggested anger management lol, its crazy. There are alot of good young people out there that have all the attributes that the OP said bothered him, such as veterans, fathers, homeowners ect.. I give the ones that have their shit together credit because its not an easy world out there. I remember in my early twenties tucking in my T shirts and wearing tight levis, I look back and think I looked like an idiot by todays standards so I dont judge full bearded, cargo short and flip flop guys that are holding a rifle with their tatted up arms, its great to see these guys bearing arms and being pro gun, we need more of them.

I think all facial hair is dooshy. More so on a guy in his 20's.

The goatee thing is the worst and the tacticool beard is a close second.

Boston accents are wicked retaaaahded

What about all the above plus being fat?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom