• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mom holds HIV-positive man at gunpoint after finding him raping young daughter: police

That POS should thank that mother for sparing his good for nothing life.
people in this country are indeed spineless sheep if you get a rapist on your 12yr old in your own house and you let it live.
that is the line where you have to make it a lesson, even if it will hurt you, as your government wants you all raped and abused.

people in this country are indeed spineless sheep if you get a rapist on your 12yr old in your own house and you let it live.
that is the line where you have to make it a lesson, even if it will hurt you, as your government wants you all raped and abused.
He raped her 6 times including on her birthday. He wouldn't get a pass from me.

”Police responded to the home and found the mother holding Sheppard at gunpoint.”

And didn’t even shoot the dog? Such restraint!

Obviously, shooting an adult male on top of a child is a bit risky. But shooting an escaping child rapist might be fairplay…

”Police responded to the home and found the mother holding Sheppard at gunpoint.”

Obviously, shooting an adult male on top of a child is a bit risky. But shooting an escaping child rapist might be fairplay…
That's why you go nearly point blank and tell the daughter to close her eyes and cover her ears.

This was in Oklahoma too... there it would be a good shot, here they'd run you thru the system till youre broke.

Not if you did a close range temple shot

I'd walk him down to the basement. To the work room. We'd be there a while. First game we'd play would be, "what's in behind the eyeball?" The local police would have to dissect a bunch of coyotes to figure out what really happened. So in closing, please don't rape my kid. I really don't want to spend life in prison.

Last edited:
Mas Ayoob...

When death row inmates are killed in the electric chair, they ejaculate.

If a man in raping somebody and he is shot would he also ejaculate from the injury?

Mas Ayoob...

When death row inmates are killed in the electric chair, they ejaculate.

If a man in raping somebody and he is shot would he also ejaculate from the injury?
1706414625198.png

That POS should thank that mother for sparing his good for nothing life.

Sparing. I'd have started at the foot. Alternating shots every 3-5 min. Foot, foot, knee, knee, left ball, right ball, . . . . oh look, the police are finally here.

Fox News still has some value - no other news/media corp has a room full of dimes like Fox.

View attachment 843564

What are you guys? 11 years old??? Do you go looking for the scrambled Skinimax channel on your TV as well?????

What are you guys? 11 years old??? Do you go looking for the scrambled Skinimax channel on your TV as well?????
As a geriatric millennial, I grew up in the era of 56K, which oftentimes only connected at like 38K. Waiting for the images to load line by line has taught my generation patience, something Gen Z and alpha do not have

Back
Top Bottom