• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You all in MA so screwed: Does not look good for gun owners in MA.

I was about to ask...

When do we get to throw our tantrum, and go rioting and looting and burning?

If you read NES at all today, the country is over and we lost the war, so by all means get to it.

These posts get repeated every 2 years, everyone needs to take a f***ing breath and chill.

This post is the NES version of a pussy hat gathering screaming with their vagina.

I get that you live there, and I only get to visit my place up there on vacations and weekends, but hear out my perspective:

In 2010, I bought the house, and everyone told me that the '08 Obama vote was a fluke. Live Free or die, conservative, free state!
In 2012, Obama got picked again. So did Hassan. So did Carol Che-Porter. And Kuster.
In 2014, Shaheen, and Kuster again. Guinta...outlier?
In 2016, Clinton, Hassan as Senator, but don't you worry, the GOP keeps local offices in NH
Now....all blue in Congress, blue rules state reps and senate, and Sunuunu leans moderate anyway.

Do you think democrats will hold the line against a few thousand free votes at keene state, Plymouth State or in Durham @ UNH? I don't.....will they enforce voter fraud laws? I doubt it.

I shouldn't worry? I shouldn't see this as an erosion? It's an unfortunate trend, at least. FSA shitbags will vote in free shit. Then more FSA shitbags come, and vote in more democrats. That's how the metastasis happens.

Last edited:
I get that you live there, and I only get to visit my place up there on vacations and weekends, but hear out my perspective:

In 2010, I bought the house, and everyone told me that the '08 Obama vote was a fluke. Live Free or die, conservative, free state!
In 2012, Obama got picked again. So did Hassan. So did Carol Che-Porter. And Kuster.
In 2014, Shaheen, and Kuster again. Guinta...outlier?
In 2016, Clinton, Hassan as Senator, but don't you worry, the GOP keeps local offices in NH
Now....all blue in Congress, blue rules state reps and senate, and Sunuunu leans moderate anyway.

Do you think democrats will hold the line against a few thousand free votes a keene state? I don't

I shouldn't worry? I shouldn't see this as an erosion? It's an unfortunate trend, at least. FSA shitbags will vote in free shit. Then more FSA shitbags come, and vote in more democrats. That's how the metastasis happens.

I didn't say you shouldn't worry, I said your post was obnoxious, because it is. Yes, democrats won this time, shit happens. Hopefully we take it back in 2020. What else are you going to do, scream into the sky is falling echo chamber?

Basically, those willing to run are effectively handing the problem to their children and grandchildren for their own selfish intentions. :(. But don't worry. Mike thinks that's bunk. [rofl]

It is bunk because MA is, at least legislatively, pretty much done. It was done in 1998. Unless your activism is through some non
legislative sense/avenue (eg, as a gesture other than voting, like helping to run a gun club or something) someone leaving here isn't really going to "hurt" things anymore than they already are. We're already at least a half million votes short. A trickle of activists leaving MA isn't going to do much. So like I told Garandman, unless you guys have some plan to airlift a shitload of people in MA concerned about freedom, working the system through voting, at least, is almost a waste of time. I say "almost" because there are some districts that aren't totally hosed, particularly outside of the big belt regions.

I also see the logic in leaving, and trying to defend some other state that's not completely f***ed up yet. It appears less futile, at least on paper. I also think there is value in someone who had to deal with this level of communism fighting against the emergence of the same somewhere else. People who suffered under NJ, MA, NY, CT, CA grade bullshit have a unique perspective about this issue. Gun owners, even well intentioned ones, in more free states are far more likely to take their rights for granted. The only way to stop this cancer from spreading is to destroy that mindset.

Regardless of stuff/whining/bs about this state or that state aside, RKBA activists should always "do what they can, where they are, with what they have". Doing nothing, wherever you decide to go (or stay) is the biggest travesty of all. Nationally, we are a minority of a minority. I laugh at morons that keep telling me "well this state X has a lot of gun owners why can't we fix this" well, its because most of those "gun owners" don't give a shit. A gun owner is not necessarily a friend of freedom, so we either have to bring more people into the fold that way/method.... we just need more people that give a
shit.

-Mike

It is bunk because MA is, at least legislatively, pretty much done. It was done in 1998. Unless your activism is through some non
legislative sense/avenue (eg, as a gesture other than voting, like helping to run a gun club or something) someone leaving here isn't really going to "hurt" things anymore than they already are. We're already at least a half million votes short. A trickle of activists leaving MA isn't going to do much. So like I told Garandman, unless you guys have some plan to airlift a shitload of people in MA concerned about freedom, working the system through voting, at least, is almost a waste of time. I say "almost" because there are some districts that aren't totally hosed, particularly outside of the big belt regions.

I also see the logic in leaving, and trying to defend some other state that's not completely f***ed up yet. It appears less futile, at least on paper. I also think there is value in someone who had to deal with this level of communism fighting against the emergence of the same somewhere else. People who suffered under NJ, MA, NY, CT, CA grade bullshit have a unique perspective about this issue. Gun owners, even well intentioned ones, in more free states are far more likely to take their rights for granted. The only way to stop this cancer from spreading is to destroy that mindset.

Regardless of stuff/whining/bs about this state or that state aside, RKBA activists should always "do what they can, where they are, with what they have". Doing nothing, wherever you decide to go (or stay) is the biggest travesty of all. Nationally, we are a minority of a minority. I laugh at morons that keep telling me "well this state X has a lot of gun owners why can't we fix this" well, its because most of those "gun owners" don't give a shit. A gun owner is not necessarily a friend of freedom, so we either have to bring more people into the fold that way/method.... we just need more people that give a
shit.

-Mike
Do actually believe all this stuff or are you a Devils Advocate player? MA gun owners are the worst at taking their gun rights for granted.

Do actually believe all this stuff or are you a Devils Advocate player? MA gun owners are the worst at taking their gun rights for granted.
I'd be willing to be there are a lot of NH owners who operate under the assumption the status will remain quo. We'll see what they do when the first stinkbomb is released by the newly-minted blegislature.

Can I get an A? Can I get a Freakin? Can I get a Men?

Put it all together!!!!

A'FREAKIN'MEN!

Basically, those willing to run are effectively handing the problem to their children and grandchildren for their own selfish intentions. :(. But don't worry. Mike thinks that's bunk. [rofl]
You can consider it "running" or you can consider it regrouping in a common location. When you're spread out so far and outnumbered, sometimes the best recourse is to relocate yourself where you have strength in numbers.

This becomes perfectly clear when you look at who gets elected in states like MA and now VT. The pro-2A candidates that we were encouraged to vote for generally received less than 10% of the vote, and in most cases, way less than that. It's clear that unless something drastic changes, we're too small in numbers here to save our states. We're better off regrouping in areas where our numbers are strong enough to have an influence.

Even places like NH, the land where MA conservatives have flocked to for years, we're vastly outnumbered by the ever increasing population of millenial moonbats.

Thinking that the courts are going to save us is just as foolish. It's become clear that the courts around here are stacked full of antis that aren't on our side.

We're not going to out run the fall of 'Rome' so close to populated/polluted thinking areas. You need to flee to what are the currently extremes. The deep south, plains states, OK, WY, parts of TX. Maybe the saying 'the south will rise again' is foretelling.

Well, when you consider that like (currently) in MA an easy 60% (or more) of them don't actually care, I would agree with you there, but what I'm talking about is self described "pro gun" people in various places not really keeping tabs on what was going on.

I'm talking about places where pro RKBA folks shouldn't be a political or demographic disadvantage, but end up being politically weak because they never
felt threatened enough to invest in reinforcing their position. VT was a partial example of this problem but vectors for exploit likely exist in plenty of other
places in the nation.

-Mike

It's what it is to be a resident of Ma..

It's similar to the experience of going to the registry*, you wait so long to have your number called to the point when they do it feels like you've hit the f'in lottery and you point and laugh at the poor bastards still waiting as you walk out.

*Needed new plates.
You can leave, for now.

My property taxes are $6200, and I dont pay state income or sales tax.

Had I bought in the Wakefield, Middleton, North Reading area where I had been looking before convincing the wife to move north, an apples to apples home value would have me paying MORE property tax to live in MA. Then i still would have the pleasure of paying income and sales tax on everything as well.
Without new scary black rifles
, normal capacity mags, silencers and a by your leave for carrying.

We're not going to out run the fall of 'Rome' so close to populated/polluted thinking areas. You need to flee to what are the currently extremes. The deep south, plains states, OK, WY, parts of TX. Maybe the saying 'the south will rise again' is foretelling.

Yup, when civilizations fall the only place the old culture survives is the deep country. And deep means deep, when the Bolsheviks gained power in Russia they systematically depopulated the country for hundreds of miles around Moscow. Your bugout location won't do sh!t when two or three trucks of irregular infantry and an armored car pull onto your property. That's what the Bolsheviks did and absolutely what would happen here throughout all of New England.

Maybe the saying 'the south will rise again' is foretelling.

oO6xiNY.jpg

Agreed, I don’t care how many “handsome, charming, alcoholic” men she shacked up with, doesn’t mean we should have to give up our rights.
With that logic. Why are there no restrictions on people when buying alcohol? No more 30 packs ! Your limit is now a 6 pack a week

Last edited:
The problem is that people keep running from a bad state and trying to hide in another state. So, your generation might be able to keep yours guns out in the west, but eventually it will spread there as well. Who'd have thought Montana would have any anti-gunners in office? Or Texas?

I'm sure that he did. He was letting people in NH know that they are not safe there, either, and can soon experience what people in MA are going through now.

Clearly he didn’t.

If that were remotely true, Hilary would be in the White House. The US is almost perfectly divided 50/50. We're not fighting a retreat. Yeah, Mass sucks, but it's the country I care about more than Mass. I have my AR (my modern musket), an unrestricted CCW license and can buy any handgun I want. Those things change and I'll leave Mass, but until then I'll stick it out.

You can consider it "running" or you can consider it regrouping in a common location. When you're spread out so far and outnumbered, sometimes the best recourse is to relocate yourself where you have strength in numbers.
It is running, and is pointless. Where would anyone go? Do you think that if even 1,000 people relocate out west it will help? It won't help in AZ, TX, CO, WY (F&G guy fired for posting about hunting) or Montana. Too many libs from CA and elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom