Would you give up all your guns-forever ?

Would you give up your guns for $1,000,000

• YES

Votes: 33 14.9%
  • NO

Votes: 189 85.1%

• Total voters
Never. Even if someone said the amount was 100 times that and I'd get my own armed bodyguards, I'd still be saying the same thing.

-Mike

I would take the money for my family, have my wife get her LTC and have the guns in her name. I would hunt with my bow. In the event I had to defend myself in my home I would and let them come try and get the money back. You know they would not tell the truth nor play fair with us so I am not about to play fair with them nor be shy about lying to them. F em in the eye!

You couldn't bribe me to give up much of anything for $1M. It's just not that much money these days. Now, $100M to buy my own private island and some big ass cannons to keep people from getting close enough to need guns and I'm all set [smile]

The big problem I have with this scenario is that whenever I fantasize about being a millionaire, I use a good chunk of the money to finance my gun hobby. Thus there is no point in having said money if I can't build the most kick ass, small country rivaling arsenal with it. And I would never sell one of my God given rights.

I would most likely tell whoever made the offer that my guns already belonged to them, all they have to do is come get 'em.[wink]

Maybe this has already been said... 1mil for my guns... then they use those guns against me to get the 1mil back...

I'd rather be pennyless and armed than rich and vulnerable.

i almost went with yes(figured i'd buy more) till i read the part about not touching one ever again..(also,i'd need to own one before i could sell it for 1mil..)

I voted yes, because I could buy my helicopter then. I don't want to sell my rights, but quid pro quo, my gun collection for a million bucks puts me about $955,00 ahead.

Anyone want to hire on as my bodyguard, crewchief??? [smile]

Windwalker, you won't have to protect my rights. I'll get in my new helicopter and fly to a private, safe place. I'll start building crossbows too![smile][wink]

While I do agree with the notion that freedoms do not have a price tag, I think that they do. The price is 50 Trillon dollars, I would hapily give up my guns right now for that sum of money. Then with interest on that money I would create campaigns to unseat every moonbat from every office in the country and once likeminded folks were in power, I would re-secure the fundemental rights we all hold dear for all eternity for the benefit of the rest of my fellow Americans.

After that I would create giant Tesla death rays to protect me.

Hrmmm... Take million dollars. Post All Guns to NES Karma Thread. Publically label myself as defenseless. Lose life when criminal decides he wants my blue ray player... No deal!!

Back
Top Bottom