• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester Gun Dealer Agrees to End Illegal Firearm Sales

Last edited:
The real question is, Who thinks snubby handguns are accurate in the first place?

Snubbies ARE accurate in the right hands, with correct technique. It's almost impossible for me to miss the bullseye if I throw the snubbie at the target. I have found other methods to have mixed results.

edit-

Let's hope the GP fine gains them enough good PR to compensate for the cost. Nice to see all the posts supporting GP. I live a bit north of Worcester but work there. Good folks at GP & one of my regular spots.

Last edited:
I know this question will probably make somebody mad but, will she go after the buyers of the firearms as well? I dont know the law about that but I can definitely see her trying something like that.

Doubtful. The law is to protect consumers, not prosecute them. When they did the same thing with Bass Pro selling Glocks they asked customers to return them voluntarily. The law in the case is written for dealers only. There's no risk to the buyer provided the pistol doesn't violate the AWB or have post-ban > 10 round mags.

There are no illegal firearms just unconstitutional and therefore illegal laws that infringe upon the rights of others.

You know, it does look ALOT like her.

Look at her:

Moe-Howard-three-stooges-23436764-201-242.jpg

I hate her smug smirk.

"
Barry O., Maura and their acolytes demean us with every breath they take so I have no problem returning the favor. They hate us now more then ever because of Trumps crushing win and they will be in full war mode for the next four years. We and the GOP have a window to defeat them and take back America. If we blow it it's all over but the crying.

Trump doesnt care about you. Sorry buddy.

Doubtful. The law is to protect consumers, not prosecute them. When they did the same thing with Bass Pro selling Glocks they asked customers to return them voluntarily. The law in the case is written for dealers only. There's no risk to the buyer provided the pistol doesn't violate the AWB or have post-ban > 10 round mags.
Yup. It is not possible for the consumer to violate the AG regulations as it only applies to "purveyors of firearms" (MA licensed dealers). At the hearing in Boston regarding the AG getting Glock's records, the court even mentioned Glock was not a purveyor under the regulations.

The letter that went out to Bass Pro buyers LIED to the buyers using a phrase like "must be returned". Wish I had got one; I would have had fun with that (especially since I know Glock's general counsel).

Were they selling complete Glocks out the door or what? How did they get jammed up on the Glocks?

I can only guess... Own worst enemy, maybe?

"The Gun Parlor has agreed to end sales of handguns that are not permitted to be sold in Massachusetts, to accurately advertise its inventory online in order to avoid implying that illegal handguns are available"

"The Gun Parlor has agreed to end sales of handguns that are not permitted to be sold in Massachusetts, to accurately advertise its inventory online in order to avoid implying that illegal handguns are available"

Every time I checked their website, new Glocks were always listed as Law Enforcement Only.

Seems like an infringement on free speech to say they cannot advertise their inventory, especially if you consider that there isn't geoblocking on the interwebs here in The Democratic People's Republic of Massachusetts (yet).

Every time I checked their website, new Glocks were always listed as Law Enforcement Only.

Seems like an infringement on free speech to say they cannot advertise their inventory, especially if you consider that there isn't geoblocking on the interwebs here in The Democratic People's Republic of Massachusetts (yet).

I think it had something to do with Sheriff dept's and corrections.

Jesus. In that case, the AG should take action against the EOPS for including "illegal handguns" on the approved firearms roster.

I had the same experience, they had a bunch of things for sale in Worcester but they were clearly marked non-MA compliant. Where did Mora dig that crap out, who knows. She probably got high sniffing her husbands moldy vaj.

Jesus. In that case, the AG should take action against the EOPS for including "illegal handguns" on the approved firearms roster.

Speaking of rosters...

http://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartI/TitleXX/Chapter140/Section1313~4

"Section 1313/4. The secretary of public safety shall, with the advice of the gun control advisory board established pursuant to the provisions of section 1311/2, compile and publish a roster of large capacity rifles, shotguns, firearms and feeding devices, all as defined in section 121, and such weapons referred to in clauses Eighteenth to Twenty-first, inclusive, of section 123.

The secretary shall, not less than three times annually, publish the roster in newspapers of general circulation throughout the commonwealth, and shall send a copy thereof to all dealers licensed in the commonwealth under the provisions of said section 122 of said chapter 140; and further, the licensing authority shall furnish said roster to all cardholders and licensees upon initial issuance and upon every renewal of the same. "

Speaking of rosters...

http://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartI/TitleXX/Chapter140/Section1313~4

"Section 1313/4. The secretary of public safety shall, with the advice of the gun control advisory board established pursuant to the provisions of section 1311/2, compile and publish a roster of large capacity rifles, shotguns, firearms and feeding devices, all as defined in section 121, and such weapons referred to in clauses Eighteenth to Twenty-first, inclusive, of section 123.

The secretary shall, not less than three times annually, publish the roster in newspapers of general circulation throughout the commonwealth, and shall send a copy thereof to all dealers licensed in the commonwealth under the provisions of said section 122 of said chapter 140; and further, the licensing authority shall furnish said roster to all cardholders and licensees upon initial issuance and upon every renewal of the same. "

Like the other gun laws in the state, it says a lot about what the state/town/CLEO must do, but has no penalty for not doing so. Since there is no downside to ignoring the laws, they do, and if you took it to a Mass state kangaroo court, you would be laughed out of the building.

Like the other gun laws in the state, it says a lot about what the state/town/CLEO must do, but has no penalty for not doing so. Since there is no downside to ignoring the laws, they do, and if you took it to a Mass state kangaroo court, you would be laughed out of the building.

Agreed.

That large capacity roster has been updated probably no more than 5 times (if that) since 1998.

Never been to the shop before, but figured with all this crap flying around the best way to keep these guys in the fight is to buy what I can. Made the long drive and came home with a new handgun yesterday. Well worth it and sounds like the AG is turning into a good gun salesman.

My comment (was the first) was mysteriously removed. What was once a successful, conservative leaning newspaper is now nothing more than the Globe West. Which is why it will probably be gone before the end of the year.

"Given the gravity of the revealed misdeeds, the state's response is surprisingly mild, but nevertheless appears extremely harsh given the local response." This guy is a piece of work.

Really? Gravity of the misdeeds? The "misdeeds" have about as much gravity as a bee's johnson.

This article is just a pile of steaming manure.

From the sound of this article you would think that they were handing out Kalashnikov's to school children.
The bottom line is the offenses are so minor and are problems that imagined by the AG and would be laughable in a free state.
Offenses:
1.Not distributing AG's orange xeroxed safety warning that states that all guns are evil child-killers that will cause you to commit harikiri, and that 2" barrels will force you to shoot everything except you aim at.
2. Legally selling weapons to LE, but not asking them what they are going to do with them and what color undies are they sporting. Apparently not even LE can be trusted with firearms.
3. IMPLYING that guns that are not available non-LE, are available. I am sorry but this charge implies (if not proves) that they AG's office is a couple cards shy of a full deck.

The states response should be to find a dark room in the basement and stay there forever instead of harrassing small businesses and spreading fear and misinformation to the public.

I own a business here in Worcester, the home of this newspaper. I should be reading this paper for its local content, so I know what is happening around me each day. The paper is such a poor excuse for news, that I cannot get myself to view it, never mind pay for it. It is awful. The writer of this article writes some of the worst crap ever seen on paper. He has to be doing more damage than good for the papers readership numbers. I just do not get it.

But this is the new normal. News is just junk and nothing anywhere can be taken as fact or seriously. Unfortunately, these news outlets have an agenda, and have helped to shape this country into something unrecognizable. It has gotten so ridiculous that maybe, just maybe, the pendulum will begin to swing the other way, and people will stop reading this shit until news becomes fact base again.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom