Worcester Gun Dealer Agrees to End Illegal Firearm Sales

Mora already lied when she called a few GOAL organized and not meetings as NRA sponsored. That tells you everything you need to know about how she will make a victim out of herself and do what libtards do best: lie lie lie. **** that **** and anyone around her.

Be careful... I was given an infraction for rhyming with a swear word here......... Never used a swear.. no warning.... What I had implied was far less offensive..

The word I used was a baseball term that rhymed with stunt that is performed with a bat and ball.... never used the actual word...

Mora already lied when she called a few GOAL organized and not meetings as NRA sponsored. That tells you everything you need to know about how she will make a victim out of herself and do what libtards do best: lie lie lie. **** that **** and anyone around her.

NES has directly been quoted in the media in negative ways. This isn't some secret society.
"
Who cares? These people hate us and want us destroyed. You sound like Barry O. telling Little Puty to cut it out, which is schoolyard talk. Maura's moonbats hate us worse than ISIS and will stop at nothing to destroy our rights and us. They have no respect for the Constitution and the Bill of Rights unless it benefits their anti-American crusade. They are elitist Academic Globalists who don't respect sovereignty or the rights of free people. THEIR ARE NO RULES ANYMORE.

he's a professional jimmy rustler, lol. I think he's managed to piss everyone off at one time or another.

dsc_0860.jpg

I can't explain his fascination with turtlesecs.

NES has directly been quoted in the media in negative ways. This isn't some secret society.

I generally agree with you when it comes to direct threats or comments about her choice of sexual partners, but I think a story in the Globe about some guy on NES posting pics of Moe will actually win us some converts.

I generally agree with you when it comes to direct threats or comments about her choice of sexual partners, but I think a story in the Globe about some guy on NES posting pics of Moe will actually win us some converts.
"
Barry O., Maura and their acolytes demean us with every breath they take so I have no problem returning the favor. They hate us now more then ever because of Trumps crushing win and they will be in full war mode for the next four years. We and the GOP have a window to defeat them and take back America. If we blow it it's all over but the crying.

Not to get too far off subject but I don't think the greater Worcester area is that much different than other areas of the state for gun dealers. But that said, I personally haven't had much luck at either of the two remaining Worcester dealers and it's not for lack of trying.

But what I'm wondering most is why Maura targeted the Gun Parlor? Could it be because of politics? Could it be because of their expansion and new range and success in an otherwise moonbatty Dim-controlled city? Is this a warning of sorts to other gun shops not to follow suit? [thinking]

Best as I could ever tell, the Gun Parlor is a clean, respectable operation and they didn't deserve this ****. I will go out of my way to shop them again just to show my support and also to show my total disdain for little tyrant Maura.
you need to remember that the business next door to them who was complaining before they opened is politically connected. This may be her doing

you need to remember that the business next door to them who was complaining before they opened is politically connected. This may be her doing

I do remember much of jimmy rustling going on that account. You may be onto something here. It's really strange that AG has "blessed" this shop to single them out. Who else is giving out accuracy reports with purchase of snubby revolvers?

God I love living in Maine.... You all are soooo screwed.

You are not far as you think and I heard that you are getting more refugees than moose population (which is more than people)

I do remember much of jimmy rustling going on that account. You may be onto something here. It's really strange that AG has "blessed" this shop to single them out. Who else is giving out accuracy reports with purchase of snubby revolvers?

You are not far as you think and I heard that you are getting more refugees than moose population (which is more than people)

Only Lewiston area, thats like Framingham Walmart for you Natick peeps. Trust me, them refugees dont head to this neck o the woods and try their Shiatz. I dont mind immigrants I mind ignorant immigrants.

And you're Russian, are you not an immigrant?

Last edited:
Only Lewiston area, thats like Framingham Walmart for you Natick peeps. Trust me, them refugees dont head to this neck o the woods and try their Shiatz. I dont mind immigrants I mind ignorant immigrants.

I heard about roaming herds of Somalis in Portland ... not true? They probably huddle over EBT giving tit of the cities.

I heard about roaming herds of Somalis in Portland ... not true? They probably huddle over EBT giving tit of the cities.
No they in the Lewiston area. I really like you Boris, from past transactions, but youre an immigrant too. This neck of the woods the stupid ones are white.

Be careful... I was given an infraction for rhyming with a swear word here......... Never used a swear.. no warning.... What I had implied was far less offensive..

The word I used was a baseball term that rhymed with stunt that is performed with a bat and ball.... never used the actual word...
you should get an infraction for that avatar. it is the most annoying thing I have seen in a while

I know this question will probably make somebody mad but, will she go after the buyers of the firearms as well? I dont know the law about that but I can definitely see her trying something like that.

I know this question will probably make somebody mad but, will she go after the buyers of the firearms as well? I dont know the law about that but I can definitely see her trying something like that.
if she ever does, she will loose badly, maybe not in this state, but once it makes to the courts outside this freedom hating state, she will loose. The state motto for Massachusetts should read: GOODBYE LIBERTY

Back
Top Bottom