Woburn?!?

Comm2A is fighting a moving target intelligently. Unfortunately, current strategy does not include direct action in Woburn as per Knuckle Dragger. However, that does not mean we have to let the current status remain. Would Woburn NESers' be interested in getting together to discuss our options?

Comm2A is fighting a moving target intelligently. Unfortunately, current strategy does not include direct action in Woburn as per Knuckle Dragger. However, that does not mean we have to let the current status remain. Would Woburn NESers' be interested in getting together to discuss our options?

If the good people of Woburn were smart they'd take a look at GOAL's playbook for Lowell.

I would be interested. I don't really know the first thing about town gov. or lawsuits or how to go about effecting change, but I would like to learn and contribute. Things won't change unless we take some action, we have to start somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom