Ghost guns seized in Burlington and Woburn; officials warn of dangers they pose

the f***ed up thing about her argument is that they think gun owners aren't just as sick of it. It's so insulting and disingenuous of gun grabbers to think we don't care, too.
We just have different responses to people getting shot and killed. Defending ourselves vs calling 911 and hoping someone ELSE with a gun gets there in time. Because their lives are worth the $35/hour we pay them vs the value of your own life is what? Never mind the fact that police have no duty to protect you. If your own life is worth saving, wouldn't you want to?
I've done that before too. They try to smash my argument about "but muh home defenzzes" as they mock it with "just call 911". So:
"why call 911"
"because we have police to deal with that stuff"
"and what are they going to do"
"they'll take him to jail"
"and what do I do while I wait for them to get here?"
"I dunno, hide somewhere, lock yourself in a room"
"OK and what about my daughter upstairs in her room?"
"yeah but you're not trained though, what if you shoot your daughter?"
"you just made assumptions based entirely on irrational fear and paranoia. You skipped over:
1) Is my assailant armed. If so, does he drop his firearm on command?
2) Does my assailant cooperate when I order him to the ground with hands where I can see them?

3) You don't know anything about me, my capabilities and whether or not I have been trained professionally or privately.
4) Are these not the same things the police are going to do, who I'm going to call anyway? What exactly are they going to do differently?

They are all brainwashed to believe gun owners are violent because they own guns, don't know how to use them and that police will solve all of their problem (with guns) just like you say. I have one relative who after a longer debate says, "well if you shoot someone and I'm on your jury, you're guilty - period - you can't just shoot people". So right there you establish you are dealing with a close-minded, brainwashed, illogical, irrational piece of shit of a human being. I ask why is it OK for police to shoot people? They then get a look on their face like someone just stuck a cold wet thumb up their ass.

They will now try to license and control 3d printers and the metals used in parts
I suppose one of the first steps the feds could take would be banning the importation of consumer market 3D printers that support direct print capability. Only cloud print models for the peasants. With cloud print, print jobs can be monitored for any print code that looks like a firearm part.

banning the importation of consumer market 3D printers that support direct print capability
absolutely impossible at this point.
well, to be honest - nothing is impossible, but, damn, it will be VERY difficult to do now. those machines are now very easy to make and to ban all the components you need to at least start a war with china.

wait... hmm... no, no way. :)

I suppose one of the first steps the feds could take would be banning the importation of consumer market 3D printers that support direct print capability. Only cloud print models for the peasants. With cloud print, print jobs can be monitored for any print code that looks like a firearm part.
Time to hoard 3D print machines! 🤣

Last edited:
Time to board 3D print machines! 🤣
ender 3 s1 pro - if you can find it for $300 or so - it is as good as it gets now. or you can get a more pedestrian version of ender 3 v2 and put that direct extruder from s1 pro on it.
it is what i did.

ender 3 s1 pro - if you can find it for $300 or so - it is as good as it gets now. or you can get a more pedestrian version of ender 3 v2 and put that direct extruder from s1 pro on it.
it is what i did.
I’ll be honest I looked but I have zero k owl edge of what to look for in a regular printer never mind a 3D. We need a post for that. I’d like to get one for print out some accessories but never know if I should be spending 500 or a 1000 or ??

Scanners, color copiers, Adobe Photoshop and other products already have intelligence built in to refuse to copy or edit images of US currency, and to covertly apply a printer ID to color prints and copies. Many drones are programmed to make it impossible (absent software modification) to fly into a prohibited area. It's not a reach to see 3D printer enforced censorship of that the printer will manufacture and/or hidden serial numbers on all 3d parts (perhaps where it can only be seen by destructive examination).

Note that NONE of the printer companies embedding covert printer IDs (very faint yellow dots with printer serial number and extra data like a timestamp) into the prints were up front and disclosed this to the purchasor.

I’ll be honest I looked but I have zero k owl edge of what to look for in a regular printer never mind a 3D. We need a post for that. I’d like to get one for print out some accessories but never know if I should be spending 500 or a 1000 or ??
there is a thread for that:

I've done that before too. They try to smash my argument about "but muh home defenzzes" as they mock it with "just call 911". So:
"why call 911"
"because we have police to deal with that stuff"
"and what are they going to do"
"they'll take him to jail"
"and what do I do while I wait for them to get here?"
"I dunno, hide somewhere, lock yourself in a room"
"OK and what about my daughter upstairs in her room?"
"yeah but you're not trained though, what if you shoot your daughter?"
"you just made assumptions based entirely on irrational fear and paranoia. You skipped over:
1) Is my assailant armed. If so, does he drop his firearm on command?
2) Does my assailant cooperate when I order him to the ground with hands where I can see them?

3) You don't know anything about me, my capabilities and whether or not I have been trained professionally or privately.
4) Are these not the same things the police are going to do, who I'm going to call anyway? What exactly are they going to do differently?

They are all brainwashed to believe gun owners are violent because they own guns, don't know how to use them and that police will solve all of their problem (with guns) just like you say. I have one relative who after a longer debate says, "well if you shoot someone and I'm on your jury, you're guilty - period - you can't just shoot people". So right there you establish you are dealing with a close-minded, brainwashed, illogical, irrational piece of shit of a human being. I ask why is it OK for police to shoot people? They then get a look on their face like someone just stuck a cold wet thumb up their ass.
Knowing most lefties they'd like a nice feminine penis in there instead

Back
Top Bottom