Witnesses say many dead, injured in shooting at New Zealand mosque

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Earthly motives?

Crusades were initiated to supress heresy and to regain control of holy lands which were possessed by muslims. Inquisition was aimed at eradicating Judaism and Islam to protect the catholic orthodoxy.

But you want to point out that muslims attacked india? In addition to making my point that religion is causing the craziness, you also sound like a six year old who gets in trouble and tries to blame his brother by saying "well he did it first..."

I have no problem with you or your fantasy beliefs, but let's not pretend that religions dont exacerbate the hostility (and yes, Christian are to blame too).

yes, earthly motive like Mohammed wanted to f*** a 9 y.o. because of his pedo urges, so he made it legit and every single pedo now rejoices, because it's ok and legit and you can't call them crazy or deranged.

wars over resources, land, or just for the f*** of it always went on, but putting a label like "Deus Vult" or "Inshallah" and presto, you got a righteous cause, now you are a good guy, everything is justified and all good.

Religious excuses is is like wearing the right uniform/flag in this day and age. Nazi's gassed a bunch of people ... bad. Commies gassed x10 ... good, because "allies" and iPhone is made in China so no bitching about communism.

Chinese kill assload of muslims, so? Who is talking about that? They probably wasted a bunch yesterday too, but who is going to know.

commodon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In reading the news, it indicates the mosque indicated in the video circulating on the 'net is the second scene.

It appears the shooter was first at the Linwood Mosque, where he shot 7-8 persons. It was here he was disarmed, but then he escaped to a car with persons inside. Then then shooter went to the second mosque, which is what the video on the Internet shows.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I take him at his word that killing foreigners to perpetuate a white ethno-state is his driving motive.
How about this Matt...

nutbag said:
Green nationalism is the only true nationalism
Or this

nutbag said:
There is no Green future with never ending population growth, the ideal
green world cannot exist in a World of 100 billion 50 billion or even 10
billion people. Continued immigration into Europe is environmental
warfare and ultimately destructive to nature itself.
nutbag said:
THERE IS NO TRADITIONALISM WITHOUT
ENVIRONMENTALISM

Matt-CZ

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How about this Matt...

Or this
Is that supposed to prove anything? He thinks muslims having children is a threat to the environment, and you take that as some form of lefty platform? The guy is literally obsessed with preserving a white homeland for white people, which, to his mind, includes preserving a nice natural environment for white people to enjoy.

How anyone would classify that as anything but far-right is a mystery.

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is that supposed to prove anything? He thinks muslims having children is a threat to the environment, and you take that as some form of lefty platform? The guy is literally obsessed with preserving a white homeland for white people, which, to his mind, includes preserving a nice natural environment for white people to enjoy.

ROFL......isnt that the same argument you use for anthropogenic global warming.

Its warming----global warming
Its cooling-----global warming
Fewer storms-----global warming
More storms-----global warming

The point being.....no matter what direct and compelling evidence is presented you're going to go full donk and ignore it.

How many times do you need to be beat down and fact slapped before you actually take the time to read before you post?

Edit....allow me to add this final nail in Matt's assertion that he was a right winger....

From the nutbags manifesto....

nutbag said:
CONSERVATISM IS DEAD, THANK GOD.

Last edited:

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0

but then it makes red China far right ...

Atlantis

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In reading the news, it indicates the mosque indicated in the video circulating on the 'net is the second scene.

It appears the shooter was first at the Linwood Mosque, where he shot 7-8 persons. It was here he was disarmed, but then he escaped to a car with persons inside. Then then shooter went to the second mosque, which is what the video on the Internet shows.
Is there a noted third location then? From the footage I know of, he starts at Masjid Al Noo, and appears to be the only occupant of that vehicle where he is gearing up. He creates mass casualties there, and then gets in a car and heads elsewhere. Shooting from inside that car, he then left and the video ends shortly thereafter.

So it sound like perhaps he engaged 3 targets?

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
And here we see the usual problem of people thinking of political ideology as a linear range of left vs right. It’s not. Far left and far right are NOT opposite sides of a political spectrum but directly adjacent.
honestly, I don't think that this guy is a philosopher who can clearly communicate his belief system.

One thing is true, regardless of how many people call him crazy, there is pent up anger and resentment that had no other outlet. This planet is too small to safely house all of us.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
And here we see the usual problem of people thinking of political ideology as a linear range of left vs right. It’s not. Far left and far right are NOT opposite sides of a political spectrum but directly adjacent.
Seeking to use government to control people/populations is inherently left wing no matter how you slice it.....

the spectrum in reality isnt left/right as much as it is total gov on one end------------------------------------and no gov on other

Before someone makes some assinine statement about anarchy being on the right side of this.....anarchy isnt a form of gov......its a transient state that exists when one so called revolutionary group overthrows the status quo and almost universally results in the revolutionaries becoming the tyrants that rule going forwards.....the american revolution was one of the few exceptions to this rule.......

commodon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is there a noted third location then? From the footage I know of, he starts at Masjid Al Noo, and appears to be the only occupant of that vehicle where he is gearing up. He creates mass casualties there, and then gets in a car and heads elsewhere. Shooting from inside that car, he then left and the video ends shortly thereafter.

So it sound like perhaps he engaged 3 targets?
Nah, I've since gone back and re-read the article, which is/was stupidly written (no surprise).

The shooting did in fact occur at Al Noor Mosque first, then afterward at the Linwood Mosque, which is where the shooter was disarmed, but subsequently escaped and climbed into a car with persons inside.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Having read through most of this I take back my prior assessment of the POS's motive as a liberal antifa false-flag. As a whole his manifesto is actually fairly consistent; not logical, but mostly consistent. Now MNSHO is that he is/was a hyper-segregationalist trying to achieve ethnic cleansing and division via anarcho-terrorist means. He's an anarchist-segregationalist. The "eco-" part is at most tertiary. His primary goal was to create anarchy by killing foreigners, with some vague idea that ethnically segregated order would somehow emerge. I think he would have fit right into the 1980's and 90's Yugoslavia, Serbia and Croatia.

Atlantis

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nah, I've since gone back and re-read the article, which is/was stupidly written (no surprise).

The shooting did in fact occur at Al Noor Mosque first, then afterward at the Linwood Mosque, which is where the shooter was disarmed, but subsequently escaped and climbed into a car with persons inside.
Interesting. From the footage I know of, and your statement above, it would seem the footage cuts off before he gets to Linwood. This would mean he shot through the windows of that first vehicle, at some interim target between the two mosques, and then the video cut. Terrible all around. Does nothing but solidify my desire to always be armed when in public.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Modern Christians make up a very small percentage of religious inspired violence yet the media portrays this as some systemic issue while ignoring Islamic extremism.

Edit: And seriously what Christian says "see you in Valhalla"??? Sounds pagan to me!
Oh, the modern Christian's are good? Well then I guess that absolves them of the centuries of horrific acts they've committed!

Thank you for making my point!

yes, earthly motive like Mohammed wanted to f*** a 9 y.o. because of his pedo urges, so he made it legit and every single pedo now rejoices, because it's ok and legit and you can't call them crazy or deranged.

wars over resources, land, or just for the f*** of it always went on, but putting a label like "Deus Vult" or "Inshallah" and presto, you got a righteous cause, now you are a good guy, everything is justified and all good.

Religious excuses is is like wearing the right uniform/flag in this day and age. Nazi's gassed a bunch of people ... bad. Commies gassed x10 ... good, because "allies" and iPhone is made in China so no bitching about communism.

Chinese kill assload of muslims, so? Who is talking about that? They probably wasted a bunch yesterday too, but who is going to know.
All religious motives! Keep the evidence coming. Religion is crazy.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Having read through most of this I take back my prior assessment of the POS's motive as a liberal antifa false-flag. As a whole his manifesto is actually fairly consistent; not logical, but mostly consistent. Now MNSHO is that he is/was a hyper-segregationalist trying to achieve ethnic cleansing and division via anarcho-terrorist means. He's an anarchist-segregationalist. The "eco-" part is at most tertiary. His primary goal was to create anarchy by killing foreigners, with some vague idea that ethnically segregated order would somehow emerge. I think he would have fit right into the 1980's and 90's Yugoslavia, Serbia and Croatia.
To put it simply

He enjoyed other cultures as he admitted to having travelled a lot.

He believed in diversity...specifically that other cultures should retain their own culture/customs/tradition....in their own countries...............he didnt believe in multiculturalism.....

The eco terrorist thing was the foundation of the whole thing......

Doesnt matter whether or not islam and other cultures remained in their own countries.....he would rail against their reproduction/population issues and did in his manifesto......went on about how the planet couldnt support the population growth

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The eco nuts are a religion in their own right.......just a little diff from traditional religion.......they all require "FAITH" to support what they BELIEVE in

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
the spectrum in reality isnt left/right as much as it is total gov on one end------------------------------------and no gov on other

Before someone makes some assinine statement about anarchy being on the right side of this.....anarchy isnt a form of gov...
You’re literally falling into the same trap in thinking that it’s linear.

You are then compounding it by thinking political ideology is somehow confined to separate linear spectrums that only include governments on one.

Chevy 2 65

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, the modern Christian's are good? Well then I guess that absolves them of the centuries of horrific acts they've committed!

Thank you for making my point!

All religious motives! Keep the evidence coming. Religion is crazy.
How does one live for centuries? Are you a white male? Then it's your fault about the slaughter of the Indians. Oh, and I forgot the christians are all over the world today creating horrific acts in the name of love and peace.

Horrible

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Clearly you missed the part where he declared himself an Eco Fascist......
And the part how he hates the US and the part how he wants more gun control in the US to further divide the people and the part how he hates Donald Trump’s policies and leadership. Sounds like a Dem politician to me.

Top Bottom