• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Witnesses say many dead, injured in shooting at New Zealand mosque

I need some time to study this. Many references to Balkans so far, esp. Kosovo.
This will give you some additional coverage which is not understood or covered by our media:
New Zealand Mosque Gunman ‘Inspired by Balkan Nationalists’
b1.JPG
b2.png
In addition to signs covered in the article above I can also read names of Polish and Czech kings who were fighting Muslim's expansion to Europe.

The coverage of Balkans by our media is fake, no doubt. Why would you go to New Zealand to make a statement is not clear to me, though.

View: https://youtu.be/4nMCiZsgNUs

Last edited:
I watched the video when it was first posted. My friend is still searching for it. Anyone have a copy or active link?
Pm me

Read the manifesto. I don’t think he’s a nutjob with a messed up head at all.

He might not be a nut job but guy was defiantly a psychopath and an ass-hat. Guy want to be famous, i say put him in front of a firing squad and televise it. The world has no place for people (mass murderers) like this. I do not give a F what your beliefs, manifesto or religion is. They do not deserve to be breathing anymore.
Period, end of story.

So, Jacinda is New Zealand's equivalent of our Maura? Just great! She will use this tragedy to ram it up the butts of every law-abiding gun owner in her country. Jacinda, Maura....doesn't really matter. These stinking pieces of dog s**t all think alike, regardless of nationality.

Don't worry, I'm sure Maura will be using this as well, as soon as she can

I need some time to study this. Many references to Balkans so far, esp. Kosovo.
This will give you some additional coverage which is not understood or covered by our media:
New Zealand Mosque Gunman ‘Inspired by Balkan Nationalists’
View attachment 274505
View attachment 274506
In addition to signs covered in the article above I can also read names of Polish and Czech kings who were fighting Muslim's expansion to Europe.

The coverage of Balkans by our media is fake, no doubt. Why would you go to New Zealand to make a statement is not clear to me, though.

View: https://youtu.be/4nMCiZsgNUs

thumbs_b_c_9c194bb3c633dfc36274a1c7dcdfaed2.jpg

Sharia Villages: Bosnia's Islamic State Problem - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International
Since the end of the war in 1995, Bosnia and Herzegovina has been a political wasteland where it is easy to hide. It is divided into two distinct entities along with the the Brčko District, a self-governing administrative unit. There are 10 cantons. In order to reach the Salafist stronghold of Gornja Maoča, for example, federal police must enter the autonomous region and report to their counterparts there. "Plenty of time," says an investigator, "for the radicals to pull in their IS flags."

Units of the Bosnian special force SIPA, which comb through villages searching for those who might be preparing to travel to Serbia, are measured in their response to queries: "There are a number of places where people live who are of interest from the perspective of security. But they are under constant surveillance by security officials."

Igor Golijanin, a man with the stature of a basketball player at the Ministry for Security in Sarajevo, is a bit more skeptical. The head of the minister's cabinet, Golijanin says that Islamist communities are attracting "increasing numbers of followers" and that their hermetic networks are difficult to penetrate.

"We're talking about villages where children no longer go to the public schools, opting instead for private schooling in accordance with a Jordanian curriculum. We're talking about violence prone people who communicate using secret codes in video games. We're talking about concealment: What used to perhaps be recognizable as a training camp disappears today under the cover of a non-governmental organization."

Those are remarkable admissions of impotence -- from a representative of a country which received €90 billion in postwar funding from the international community in order to establish stability.

Hardliners of All Stripes

Already three years ago, the International Crisis Group said that Islamism and nationalism were dancing a "dangerous tango" in Bosnia. And the beneficiaries of the dispute between the Bosniaks, the Serbs and the Croats have always been and still are hardliners of all stripes.

Most recently, 64 illegal Muslim communities suspected of radicalism have been counted. Since March 1, security forces are empowered to take action against the renegades. Otherwise, chaos could ensue, warns Bakir Izetbegovic, the Bosniak member of the tripartite presidency of Bosnia-Herzegovina.

For many, though, this warning comes too late. Ibro Cufurovic is one of them. Recently, a new photo has appeared in the Internet, showing a young man with sparse blonde hair and blue eyes: Ibro. Anybody, including his father Sefik, can take a look -- the wanted photo for the arrest of Ibro Cufurovic has been posted in the Interpol website since Feb. 26, 2016.

The charges against the young Bosnian read as follows: "Organizing a terrorist group related to the criminal offense of terrorism."

------------------

Combine the article above with this video:

View: https://youtu.be/eioh8s3wnFc

Last edited:
Watch the video. Could not disagree more. The absolute definition of nut job. Nobody who is even remotely sane in the sense that I understand the word could ever contemplate this.
Sorry don’t agree. While I believe his choice of action was extreme, I believe his reasoning is spot on. People around here talk a lot about go time and what the breaking point is. This guy reached his go time and chose his response to what he perceived as the breaking point. Not implying that what he did would be the proper response for anyone here when/if that time comes to our doorstep but don’t tell me go time will be a fair fight. When shit jumps off it’s going to be ugly.

To lump Christianity in with Islam is ridiculous on its face. With all due respect, you obviously know very, very little about Christianity.

I can tell this simply by your statement "Oh, the modern Christians are good?" All true Christians understand that NO HUMAN BEING IS GOOD. ALL human beings, whether they've received Jesus Christ or not may occasionally do good things but all of them, ALL of them are sinners by nature and as such NONE of them can escape hell without true faith that Jesus died for ALL of our sins. So your argument that simply "being good" does not absolve Christians of wrongdoing misses the point entirely. It's not about "being good", it's about receiving Jesus Christ as your savior and attempting to live a moral life according to God's word as much as possible, all the while understanding that you cannot ever actually be completely free from sin. Only Jesus was able to do that.

Islam is completely different. There is no savior in Islam. The Quran compels Muslims to either convert, enslave or kill all non-Muslims. Pursuit of this goal by all individual Muslims is the only way to salvation. By contrast, there is no mandate that Christians forcibly convert non-Christians in the Bible. Where that happens or has happened in the past it is and has been, misguided.

You don't have to agree with me, but to have an honest debate you have to understand the fundamental differences between Islam and Christianity. MORE importantly, you need to understand that Christians have only committed horrific acts only when:

A) They were only POSING as Christians, but in their hearts were actually pagans;

or

B) Were ignoring the word and will of God.
Amen brother. Well said.

Sorry don’t agree. While I believe his choice of action was extreme, I believe his reasoning is spot on. People around here talk a lot about go time and what the breaking point is. This guy reached his go time and chose his response to what he perceived as the breaking point. Not implying that what he did would be the proper response for anyone here when/if that time comes to our doorstep but don’t tell me go time will be a fair fight. When shit jumps off it’s going to be ugly.
My wife and I had this talk today. She thinks he is insane. I disagree. If you read his words, he seems to know why he is doing what he is doing, what will happen because of his actions (death), and that there will be punishment. That goes against the definition of insanity. Clear thoughts, but evil thoughts. But spot on about "go time" reasoning.

Watch the video. Could not disagree more. The absolute definition of nut job. Nobody who is even remotely sane in the sense that I understand the word could ever contemplate this.
He should have just continued to vote and maybe wrote a letter to his "Representative". [thinking]

Fwiw, this one guy doing what he did will in the big scheme of things accomplish nothing and in the short term make things worse for his people, but he reached his breaking point, decided it was his GoTime⌐ and took action.

Boris pointed out that we are protected from the outside world. I would dare to say that we are also very ignorant and we refuse to understand that we do not know, and in many cases we were, and we will be wrong. We have bombed Serbia in order to create Bosnia. We have bombed Afghanistan in order to bring Taliban back to power. Does anybody here even care about this? Do you think there are no casualties attached to such decisions? We were not dropping water balloons either!

I have warned you many times about "go time". Go time in my lifetime always resulted in brutal killings of your own people. I do not mean your neighbors. I mean your own family. In former Yugoslavia fathers were leaving their sleeping family so they can attack their own village in the morning. This is the fact. You may not like it, you may dispute it, but that is what eventually go time leads to. You are not dying on the pile of brass, you are witnessing a horror which will change you forever. This is why go time should never be any option.

My wife and I had this talk today. She thinks he is insane. I disagree. If you read his words, he seems to know why he is doing what he is doing, what will happen because of his actions (death), and that there will be punishment. That goes against the definition of insanity. Clear thoughts, but evil thoughts. But spot on about "go time" reasoning.
Agreed. While his words may be unoriginal and as some more tuned in people refer to as purposely written to impress others who populate his environment, I definitely find them to be not the words of a raving lunatic. At least not in the technical sense. He knew exactly what he was doing and why.

Agreed. While his words may be unoriginal and as some more tuned in people refer to as purposely written to impress others who populate his environment, I definitely find them to be not the words of a raving lunatic. At least not in the technical sense. He knew exactly what he was doing and why.
More sociopathic, than outright lunatic.

Prosecutors in Bulgaria have launched a probe into a recent visit by the suspected gunman in the Christchurch attacks. The suspect visited the Balkan country last year in November and he claimed to want to visit historical sites, Bulgaria's public prosecutor, Sotir Tsatsarov, said. The investigation will try to determine "if he had other objectives."

So, Jacinda is New Zealand's equivalent of our Maura? Just great! She will use this tragedy to ram it up the butts of every law-abiding gun owner in her country. Jacinda, Maura....doesn't really matter. These stinking pieces of dog s**t all think alike, regardless of nationality.

Jacinda is barking at the gun owners instead of explaining 30 minutes police response time. One more good reason for CC!

Christchurch Attacks: Why Are The Names Of A Georgian King And A Ukrainian Extremist Written On The Guns?

One of the two Georgian names is a king known to nearly all Georgian schoolchildren: David IV, or David the Builder. Formally known as Davit Aghmashenebeli in Georgian, he was ruler of the Christian kingdom in the 12th century when it was attacked by the armies of the Seljuk Empire, an empire of various Muslim communities that, at its height, stretched from the Aegean Sea to what is today northern Afghanistan.

At the Battle of Didgori, the Georgian army defeated much larger Seljuk forces in 1121, and led the way for Georgia to expand its own kingdom between the Caspian and Black seas. The victory is called "miraculous" in Georgian, and its literature and culture is littered with references to the event.

The second name was David Soslan, who was a military leader and husband of the Georgian queen at the time, Tamar. He played a key role in leading Georgian forces in battles several decades later, against Islamic forces at Shamkor -- in what is today's Azerbaijan -- and Basian- in what is today's Turkey.

David Soslan is not nearly so well known in Georgian culture, possibly because he wasn't considered as royal as his wife, but also because, according to some sources, he was ethnically Ossetian, another ethnic group living in close proximity to Georgia and Russia.

One other obscure name scrawled on Tarrant's guns also caught the attention of online observers trying to figure out his motivations: the name of Pavlo Serhiyovych.

Formally known as Pavlo Lapshyn, he hailed from the Ukrainian city of Dnipro, and traveled to England in early 2013 on a temporary work visa, according to a report in the online publication Open Democracy.

Five days after arriving, he stabbed an 82-year-old man named Muhammad Saleem to death as he walked home in Birmingham. Lapshyn later confessed to the crime, telling investigators he killed Saleem because he hated "non-whites."

He also admitted planting bombs at mosques in three towns in central England.

He was sentenced to 40 years in prison in October 2013.

Many more of the names written on Tarrant's guns focus on the history of the Balkans, and conflict, past and present, between Christian and Muslims there.

That includes the legendary Serbian knight Milos Obilic and Serbian Prince Lazar Hrebeljanovic, who both fought against the Ottoman Turks at the Battle of Kosovo in 1389.

I’m sure there is a proper term for him that someone way smarter than me can label him with. He might be “technically” something but totally wrong isn’t it.

He is both rational and amoral. If the manifesto is an example of manipulation and the shooting itself evidence of a lack of empathy, he is possibly a psychopath.

Erdogan condemns 'scum' mosque attacker and says Islamophobia 'taking over West like cancer' | Daily Mail Online

Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said bigotry in Western countries contributed to the attacks on Muslims in New Zealand.

In a tweet on Friday, he also criticized the West for 'defending demonization of Muslims as `freedom of expression.''

Afghanistan's Taliban movement - Islamic militants who carry out near-daily attacks on Afghan security forces - also condemned the shooting rampage, labeling it an 'unforgivable crime.'

Taliban spokesman Qari Mohammad Yusuf called on the New Zealand government to investigate 'the root cause of such terrorism and hand a hefty punishment to the attackers.'
Lebanon's Hezbollah militant group, which is considered a terrorist organization by Western countries, condemned the 'policy of hatred that the United States is feeding around the world instead of prevailing religious values that call for forgiveness.'

Last edited:
He is both rational and amoral. If the manifesto is an example of manipulation and the shooting itself evidence of a lack of empathy, he is possibly a psychopath.

I think psychopath is the correct term. And as you say, being a psychopath doesn't mean someone is necessarily irrational or "crazy".

Back
Top Bottom