Witnesses say many dead, injured in shooting at New Zealand mosque

The New Zealand PM is rushing to bend over backwards to grab guns and submit to Dhimmitude before all the facts are discovered. It's looking more and more likely that this monster is either an anarchist looking to sit back laughing as the world burns and tears itself apart or that he is a agent provocateur for some bigger conspiracy that needs to have the puppet masters brought to justice.

I mean seriously, visits Pakistan & North Korea and no one in NZ thinks, "Yeah that's interesting, maybe we should talk to this guy?"

This whole thing reeks of Mandalay Bay again. Lots of money and travel without too many questions being asked. Massive rush to change laws and reorder society before the emotional reactions subside enough to sit down and think things through rationally with a full set of facts assembled.

The New Zealand PM is rushing to bend over backwards to grab guns and submit to Dhimmitude before all the facts are discovered. It's looking more and more likely that this monster is either an anarchist looking to sit back laughing as the world burns and tears itself apart or that he is a agent provocateur for some bigger conspiracy that needs to have the puppet masters brought to justice.

I mean seriously, visits Pakistan & North Korea and no one in NZ thinks, "Yeah that's interesting, maybe we should talk to this guy?"

This whole thing reeks of Mandalay Bay again. Lots of money and travel without too many questions being asked. Massive rush to change laws and reorder society before the emotional reactions subside enough to sit down and think things through rationally with a full set of facts assembled.

They have elected their AOC few years ahead of us, and I expect her to severely punish all law abiding citizens, get Patriot New Act going....In the meantime hard drives will walk and videos will become fogged up.

I think they are worried about Muslim retaliation. Much like Charlie Hebdo. Why else would they pull it? As others have said they show way worse stuff, mostly innocents too.

Worried about Muslim retaliation?! Perish the thought - I mean that Christchurch shooter was cray cray - everybody knows it! He just attacked those innocent refugees because of his white privilege and racism!

You're just not cucking hard enough. Pay the jizzah or swallow the jizzah or whatever the hell it is you're supposed to do and you'll feel much better about yourself.

If you're unsure of how to atone for your sins - consult the Pope or some of the "Christian" leaders - especially in Europe , they can properly instruct you on how to atone for your sins.

Maybe the stress of dumping the responsibility of blowing up all those white Westerners is getting to be too much for all the poor Muslims - we can make them feel better by doing the job ourselves.

I think a major difference is that this footage was produced by the killer, with the expressed intent of it being posted online to further his purpose. Most of the stuff on liveleak seems to be actually leaked footage, in some sense of the word. Hosting his footage is akin to actively participating in furthering his agenda.

His agenda is fine if it aligns with the government‘s, like banning guns.

Part of it is because I firmly believe that they got caught with their pants down, here and now they're embarrassed about the whole thing, and now they're trying to "tape over" the gross incompetence of their own government... if they couldn't get cops on site any faster than 36 minutes I doubt that there's some guy sitting around staring at this dude's passports or whatever to find out where he traveled.....

The other part of it is is that these types of eurotrash people have no spine when it comes to this sort of thing. It's always "scurry! scurry! don't fight back" like British citizen retard logic....

Part of it is because I firmly believe that they got caught with their pants down, here and now they're embarrassed about the whole thing, and now they're trying to "tape over" the gross incompetence of their own government... if they couldn't get cops on site any faster than 36 minutes I doubt that there's some guy sitting around staring at this dude's passports or whatever to find out where he traveled.....

The other part of it is is that these types of eurotrash people have no spine when it comes to this sort of thing. It's always "scurry! scurry! don't fight back" like British citizen retard logic....

Controversial Australian lawmaker 'egged' after comments on New Zealand mass shooting | Reuters

This is why the controversial Australian lawmaker was egged:
nz.jpg

Yeah .... but......

the fact that he got egged by a weasely looking little white kid points to problem that seems to be pervasive in "western" countries among the left: rampant compulsive virtue signaling for people who are actually your enemies and are destroying your society.
Yes. But was he wrong for his statement

Last edited:
Yes. But was he wrong for his statement

I don't think he was wrong at all.

But look at that little weasel who egged him - he was obviously looking to make something out of egging. He was holding his phone up while he did it. The left seems to riddled with egg-boy types. Make some bad statements about Muslims - and they'll start protesting and whining all over the place. I see the term 'soy boy' used a lot to describe these types. When the man hating feminists come out in force - the soy boys are there to lick their shoes clean for them and start all "white knighting" and shit.

Neville Chamberlain has nothing on all the hyper-apologizing soy boys that seem to be congregating on the left lately.

I don't think he was wrong at all.

But look at that little weasel who egged him - he was obviously looking to make something out of egging. He was holding his phone up while he did it. The left seems to riddled with egg-boy types. Make some bad statements about Muslims - and they'll start protesting and whining all over the place. I see the term 'soy boy' used a lot to describe these types. When the man hating feminists come out in force - the soy boys are there to lick their shoes clean for them and start all "white knighting" and shit.

Neville Chamberlain has nothing on all the hyper-apologizing soy boys that seem to be congregating on the left lately.
He’s obviously brainwashed but too young to know any better. Seems like there is a growing population of idiots just looking for their five minutes of fame. I only wish the guy whacked him harder. Knock his ass out. Make him think twice next time

The police is investigating the shooting at the #24oktoberplein in Utrecht this morning. An possible terrorist motif is part of the investigation.

— Politie Utrecht (@PolitieUtrecht) March 18, 2019

Thank you PM of NZ- is this what you and your police thugs wanted- well, Enjoy!!

Speaking after her weekly cabinet meeting Monday evening local time, Ardern told reporters that ministers had agreed "in principle" to reform gun laws.

"Within 10 days of this horrific act of terrorism we will have announced reforms which will, I believe, make our community safer," she said.

While acknowledging that "for a short period" the planned amendments might create uncertainty for some gun owners, Ardern said: "I strongly believe that the vast majority of gun owners in New Zealand will agree with the sentiment that change needs to occur."

“Uncertainty” for gun owners means do they turn them in or become felons subject to warrentless home entry, arrest, seizure and heavy fines & jail time?

NZ has the gov’t means to act as did AUS and impose radical laws within the weeks where public sentiment is high. Precisely why our Founders constructed the US form of gov’t - to avoid such sudden usurpations.

Last edited:
That did not take long at all:

In the meantime, she encouraged individuals to surrender weapons similar to the ones used in the attacks to the authorities.

Aaaaand we are back to a military style weapons which in 2 weeks will become weapons of mass destruction.

words of wisdom from senator murphy of Connecticut:

Chis-murphy-senator-ct.jpg

Turkey's Recep Tayyip Erdogan uses New Zealand attack video at campaign rally | DW | 18.03.2019
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan used snippets from the recording at televised campaign events over the weekend in an apparent attempt to boost support ahead of upcoming polls. He also projected excerpts purported to be from the gunman's manifesto onto a giant screen and told the crowd the suspect had made threats against Turkish Muslims.

The minister added that he had made it clear to Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu and deputy Vice President Fuat Oktay — who are both visiting New Zealand — that the country's image should not be distorted.

"We are for a free and open society ... we did not start or bring about this disaster, and they clearly understood that," he said.

New Zealand authorities have ordered news outlets and social media users not to share the graphic content. Facebook said it had removed 1.5 million videos in the first 24 hours after the attack, but critics accused the social media giant of being too slow to act. A New Zealand teenager charged with distributing the footage appeared in court on Monday.
-------------

Free and open society was just redefined again! [rolleyes][rolleyes]

words of wisdom from senator murphy of Connecticut:

Chis-murphy-senator-ct.jpg

Sheep like!

I wonder how many men here will actually transition in 2020 to this:

seth.jpg
Seth Moulton
To change the country, we need to change Congress: let’s abolish the electoral college and the filibuster.
----------------------

Trump bad! Trump not sensitive! :rolleyes:

Its tragic that they let these grooming gangs operate freely raping under age children.......but go full retard on the easy low hanging fruit of someone that posted something online.....

I am sure they are at least some well working sanctions being prepared against Erdogan for showing this now banned video. Maybe EU will stop paying Erdogan for holding immigrants in his camps.

Where is egg boy?

I think they are worried about Muslim retaliation. Much like Charlie Hebdo. Why else would they pull it? As others have said they show way worse stuff, mostly innocents too.

Muslims have been at war with us since Muhammed received the holy message from the Archangel Gabriel........alone........in a cave..........with no witnesses.

Of course there will be retaliation. That's all we've ever gotten from the R.O.P.

Turkey's president showed a video - including extracts purportedly from the suspect's online manifesto and semi-blurred footage of the shooting - to the crowd via a large screen.

no fear mongering here, I wander if NZ will charge him with possession of the video, like they did for some of his own citizens. Because redistributing the video is bad, but showing it to masses on a large screen is good.

Back
Top Bottom