• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Winchester Active Duty-One round jamming my pistol

Lmsoul

NES Member
I got one round jammed in my CZ 75BD. It never went to-battery. We used a piece of wood and a hammer to unjam my pistol. Once we did that, we tested ten more rounds, and it all worked. Once we loaded the questionable bullet, the gun jammed. It was the round that is causing the gun to jam. I never had that happen. I should have kept the round for further inspection.

View: https://youtu.be/QHfYGTrvUQs

Last edited:
I got one round jammed in my CZ 75BD. It never went to-battery. We used a piece of wood and a hammer to unjam my pistol. Once we did that, we tested ten more rounds, and it all worked. Once we loaded the questionable bullet, the gun jammed. It was the round that is causing the gun to jam. I never had that happen. I should have kept the round for further inspection.

View: https://youtu.be/QHfYGTrvUQs

you will get a bad round eventually.
The optical sensors at the plant cant get all the bad rounds.

They happen. But don't disassemble the gun to remove a stuck round. Hold the slide with your weak hand and smack the frame forward. If it's really bad press the bottom of the slide on the edge of the bench with the muzzle above the bench and pointed down range.

They happen. But don't disassemble the gun to remove a stuck round. Hold the slide with your weak hand and smack the frame forward. If it's really bad press the bottom of the slide on the edge of the bench with the muzzle above the bench and pointed down range.

Try to keep your strong hand down a bit on the grip when you do this.
Otherwise you're likely to get a really nice case of slide bite.

And then if you're in the middle of a stage, your grip can get slippery with the blood.
You know how I know this.

you will get a bad round eventually.
The optical sensors at the plant cant get all the bad rounds.
1625566661887-png.499481
I had no idea that
those optical sensors down at the plant
were so anthropomorphic.

Solves 99.9% of problems.
img_20210422_085631366-jpg.499586
Is that one of those "SBRs" I hear so much about,
or just a derringer?

Back
Top Bottom