Wilmington March 7-8

I guess I would argue why anyone would put a $10-20k gun collection in a $2k tin can when for a bit more of an investment you can actually protect them against theft. If you are buying a safe to meet requirements or make yourself feel better that is one thing but most people buying Liberty safes are fooling themselves because a 4" angle grinder or torch and a crowbar can get into most commercial safes in minutes. But that is probably another thread.

1. Cuz people are stupid

2. Cuz people like (for stupid reasons) to put gun safes in stupid locations, on stupid, excessively fancy floors that can't hold a TL rated safe (A big TL rated safe of any good size is always over 1000 pounds, probably 2000 or more in a lot of cases.

3. Cuz TL rated safes cost money, unless you buy them used... who wants to waste 4 guns worth of money on a safe? Nobody. Especially not a skinflint. And most skinflints are retarded don't want to pay money to move a TL rated safe, and most lack the skills/tools/ability to move something like that without a lot of risk.

4. Cuz the odds of someone willing to break into even an RSC are relatively low. Most thieves are dumbass crackheads and want to grab easy stuff and run. They're not gonna bring in power tools or any of that shit, they're gonna grab whatever is loose and then leave. Now if we're talking about a cabin/house in the middle of nowhere, now you're on to something. For most attempts, though, the POS liberty is enough.

6. Cuz some people have a layered system... no need for a TL safe if the burglar alarm is gonna go off and get the cops there long before numbskulls could steal an RSC. (or at least, they believe that).

-Mike

Exactly. I have read too many "Safe Buying For Dummies" threads from all over the 'Net. I'm good with advice. I know where it is going and what I am expecting out of it. Pros/ cons and everything in-between. I have also seen a couple on CL and some other leads. Mostly going to get out of the house and beef jerky treats. Damn.

I too, have began my showering hiatus. I want to fit in and keep people away.

I plan to stop showering today so that I'll be ready. [rofl]

Are you going to eat some foul foods before coming in, and then stop by someones booth, ask about a product nobody has (like a magazine for a baby browning) and then walk away while cropdusting the entire booth? I swear these old guys have some like, sick fetish or something, like they cropdust on purpose, and they are laughing to themselves as they scurry away. They release the most putrefecant-like vile odors.

-Mike

Does anyone know the guy with all the AR parts and mags? He is always setup on the back wall of every MA show I've been to. Usually him and his wife. I had his name and number written down but cant find it.

Will be Wilmington Show this weekend. Accountant says I have too much inventory on hand. So, 15% off all new inventory. Consignment pieces are not included. Look at www.bandksalesllc.com, take 15% of web site price. This weekend only, save 15% off any new firearm not on consignment at both the show and at the store......Call 508-315-0085 today and reserve your savings.

Will be Wilmington Show this weekend. Accountant says I have too much inventory on hand. So, 15% off all new inventory. Consignment pieces are not included. Look at www.bandksalesllc.com, take 15% of web site price. This weekend only, save 15% off any new firearm not on consignment at both the show and at the store......Call 508-315-0085 today and reserve your savings.

Um yeah, not to be a jerk, but just checked out your prices on new guns. Even after the 15% off you're still quite over priced. Remember who you're addressing on this site…$609.00 for a Sig SP2022?!?! come on

Nice, Brian, will look for you.

Any idea what the cost of admission is? I've come across the flyer, coupon, and checked various sites with no luck.

Thanks.

Um yeah, not to be a jerk, but just checked out your prices on new guns. Even after the 15% off you're still quite over priced. Remember who you're addressing on this site…$609.00 for a Sig SP2022?!?! come on

Haha I love when people get their feeling hurt over free market. If you have to say "not to be a jerk" you already called yourself out.

Brian some of those new gun prices after 15% are pretty good and will be looking for you at the show if I make my way there Sunday.

This. I've bought a couple of hard to find used guns from Brian. His prices were below what I've seen others listed for. Plus, he's a nice guy and a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment. His shop's an interesting place just to walk around in.

Haha I love when people get their feeling hurt over free market. If you have to say "not to be a jerk" you already called yourself out.

Brian some of those new gun prices after 15% are pretty good and will be looking for you at the show if I make my way there Sunday.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is coupon and flyer

Thanks. Now, if I can only get my tightwad friend who says he's looking for a new gun to go, all will be well. If not, then I'll probably go by myself.

Anyone knows if any vendor sells build tools, like vice blocks, etc (in the show, of course), or do I better off just get it online?

You're right, so here goes: To be a blatant a$$hole, the prices at that gun store suck and anyone who buys a gun at the MSRP (or more than the MSRP in this case) is an idiot in my opinion.

You're right, so here goes: To be a blatant a$$hole, the prices at that gun store suck and anyone who buys a gun at the MSRP (or more than the MSRP in this case) is an idiot in my opinion.

Why should you care how other people spend their money?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why should you care how other people spend their money?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's just stating his opinion as to why would people pay x more dollars than making a drive that may be say an extra thirty minutes and saving some good money.....So back to the topic, who is going to the show? I'll be there Sunday.

Brian doesn't need anyone here to stick up for him. His reputation speaks for itself.

Pay what you want where you want.

Back
Top Bottom