• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Willing to trade my ak for toilet paper

I worked from home today. My wife called me to tell me that market basket was running out of everything and that the lines were 2 hours deep. So I went to restaurant depot to stock up on a few things. Same shitshow there.
Needless to say they also were out of toilet paper so I bought a case of cocktail napkins. LOL. And enough meat for a few months.

View attachment 338383
That is enough meat for a few months?

Im jealous, I go through that in about a week.

She said I was crazy as hell because I stocked a few months worth of MRE's. Ya'll eat enough of them you WON"T need any TP. Your scat ( if you actually can squeeze it out) will be in hard lumps that strangely resemble charcoal briquettes . I always had some TP stashes in a closet , NEVER even thought about it BUT I'll be damned if I could find any cat litter last week at BJ's, had to order it online and have it delivered WTF! (LOL) Guess I have to get her used to using Speedi-dri again.

Last edited:
Don’t forget to factor in the Maura tax like the AR guy in the WTS forum did. Better get double the TP at least!

My wife said "What are you going to do with ten cases of MRE's?".
Look who is laughing now!
I have tp, I just haven't told her where to find it![rofl2]

Last edited:
This thread:

Proof beyond all doubt that NESers have gone full retard. Also that it has become dad joke central.

have people resorted to stealing rolls from public bathrooms yet? I scored a 4 pack at Cumbys Fri morning. (from the shelf, purchased for 3.99)

It's come to this.... there are padlocks on the toilet paper rollers in the porta-pottys at work, the scratchy thin finger thru the paper crappy dam near brown bag quality toilet paper in the rental shithouses! We as a society have lost our pride as men when it sinks so low to steal shithouse paper from Porta Pottys.

Back
Top Bottom