Willing to trade my ak for toilet paper

I worked from home today. My wife called me to tell me that market basket was running out of everything and that the lines were 2 hours deep. So I went to restaurant depot to stock up on a few things. Same shitshow there.
Needless to say they also were out of toilet paper so I bought a case of cocktail napkins. LOL. And enough meat for a few months.

IMG_20200313_142145.jpgIMG_20200313_142149.jpgIMG_20200313_143510.jpgIMG_20200313_143521.jpg

Wow, that is insane!, I've been running around for 3 days now and prolly went to a dozen stores and couldn't find anything!...absolutley crazy!

my parents (long deceased) grew up using newspaper cut to size and tacked to the wall. so if i didn't have my stash of TP, i'd be stuck with glossy cuts of shooting illustrated, concealed carry, hagerty news, etc.
not nearly as effective as the former, but no worries about ink butt

my parents (long deceased) grew up using newspaper cut to size and tacked to the wall. so if i didn't have my stash of TP, i'd be stuck with glossy cuts of shooting illustrated, concealed carry, hagerty news, etc.
I read my news on a tablet. This could get messy real quick. ;)

I started hitting BJ’s late last week thru today stocking up on all the usual staples including tons of T-P! Beef, chicken, frozen and canned mixed veggies, frozen onions and peppers, all kinds of dry pasta, canned and jar sauce, soups, chicken and beef stock. Could probably avoid the market for several weeks and still be well supplied.

I started hitting BJ’s late last week thru today stocking up on all the usual staples including tons of T-P! Beef, chicken, frozen and canned mixed veggies, frozen onions and peppers, all kinds of dry pasta, canned and jar sauce, soups, chicken and beef stock. Could probably avoid the market for several weeks and still be well supplied.
You know something?

I was a MB yesterday late morning well before the insanity started. Worker kid is wheeling out a pallet of bottled water to stock the shelves. Older 50-60 dude says to him “I’ll trade you my car for that water.” Kid looked at him like he was serious, until I burst out laughing.

charmin ultra soft
yep, i'm a charmin ultra soft guy myself! no tissue burns on my ass. i'll give you all i got in the storage cabinet...21 rolls. i can scoot my behind out on the grass for a few weeks to do the trade. it's a little brisk out...and hopefully it won't snow any time soon....

Sphagnum Moss:

This soft, acidic plant absorbs moisture better than a sponge. It is bactericidal, resistant to decay in herbaria, and safe to use against skin.
Sphagnum was used extensively for surgical dressings during the first World War, and by mothers in Lapland and North America for infants' cradle linings, diapers, and toilet paper.

Ok, here is my offer:
One, half used roll of single ply toilet paper in excellent condition. AKA: John Wayne toilet paper!
Two: very well used and heavily rusted shovels. Cheap ass Ames, Home Repot types. You make two AK with these. Like getting free gun.
One: Ghost gun plans on a zip drive. Super illegal in every state. Preban of course!
One: Half eaten Kit Kat Bar out of a 1990's MRE. May even include the spork if I can find it..

Last edited:
I have three months of CVS receipts, One 4oz bottle of Purell and a half container of Clorox disinfecting wipes. You will have to throw in some canned spam to make this happen. Keep your sense of humor and make good choices.

Holy cow, TJRacoon has upped the ante!
Man those CVS receipts are like 10 miles long each!
You may have just saved the entire US from certain death unless someone foolishly selects email receipt at checkout! [rofl2]
Or they could just print their CVS receipt out at home. Insert half ream of paper and whola...10 minutes and 159 sheets later your receipt is ready![slap]
Never mind the fact they just used up half a toner cartridge.
Don't even get me going if they are still using an ink jet printer..Nothing like wet ink drying on your bum hole!

Last edited:
I will have to look in my old kit to see if I still have any C Ration TP packages. I carried them when I was out hunting. Put them up for sale xposted for BO.

I look forward to wiping my ass with some of these 'news"papers....

I can’t keep up on this chaos. Can OP update post 1 with current 7.62x39 to TP roll exchange rate and sticky this thread?

Back
Top Bottom