Will they cave in and switch their votes to Killery?

Okay, speculation time....

Yes, this is possible. It becomes more possible if any of those three recounts (if they happen) manages to kick more electors to Cankles. That said, if the election reaches the House and they manage to choose anyone other than Donald J. Trump... then, like the Bourbons, they've learned nothing and forgotten nothing, and are all done as a viable party.

So,I take it that if the results get reversed,some of you will take up arms ?

Where will you go ?

I mean are people going to just sling their favorite paper puncher,drive down to Boston and start shooting ?

Who is the enemy ?

Help me understand what you guys think you will do,and who is your enemy and how you are going to find them.

Congress and the senate seem like logical places also her acceptance speech the trump rally. Idk I'm sure it's better than sitting around bitching on an Internet forum waiting for the thought police to get me

If Trump doesn't get 270 EC votes, and if HRC and nobody else does either, it goes to the House of Representatives. They are very likely to vote for Trump. Failing that, it could be Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan or someone else. It won't be HRC.

Great ideas so far,because let's face it,nobody is going to get a rife and take a position on a grassy knoll.

If they planned to , posting on here would be pretty stupid , don't you think?
Trump will be sworn in.
This is just an exercise in douchebaggery to spread more hate and discontent.
It's also a shining example for the world to see why they all need to be driven out of whatever positions of power they hold.

Which will undermine his presidency, by their argument anyway.

37 defections is unheard of. It would be unprecedented.

The only thing that might make it happen is if the WI, PA, and MI recounts are in-progress and therefore Trump/Pence don't have 270+ EC votes to begin with. If all recounts are done, and Trump/Pence are at 306, I could see 1 or 2 ECs going to Romney, or Kaisch or Bush.

IMO if there is a reversal and HRC is picked by electoral college, she then likely faces the worse US government shutdown in history. Both houses would be controlled by Republicans with a stop-gap funding expiring and no chance of getting any of her appointees approved.

Didn't most of these Republicans fold on most everything already?

If Trump doesn't get 270 EC votes, and if HRC and nobody else does either, it goes to the House of Representatives. They are very likely to vote for Trump. Failing that, it could be Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan or someone else. It won't be HRC.

If they do that (anyone other than DJT), then they are the Bourbons. I'm hoping more than a few of them have enough sense to understand that.

Yay! Civil unrest!!! Martial law! Obama gets to stay in office! The libs win BIG in that case.

Still wanna go for it? Knock yourselves out then.

Yay! Civil unrest!!! Martial law! Obama gets to stay in office! The libs win BIG in that case.

Still wanna go for it? Knock yourselves out then.

IF it happens, it won't happen on the schedule of the Tee-Vee Nooz. And it won't happen by way of marches in urban centers, which has been the MO of the Left.

Honestly, it would probably me more JohnGaltian.

O will never get to stay in. If no new pres gets elected by Jan 20. Then O is out and Ryan takes over until a new pres is elected. So no way O can stay in for any reason.

The Lefty Liberal rat scum who march to Oscumball's pied pipings would absolutely, positively have a friggin orgasm watching as Liz Warren herself put on the war paint, took to a Humvee, and went out and gunned down a few hundred of the damned "alt-right racist misogynist hateful bigots" who were out protesting on the steps of the Capitol.

serveimage

I agree with the theory that they are trying to kick this to the House to stain Trump's victory. I also think they will use this all to go after the electoral college. They're going to try and cut the more rural areas of the country out of the electoral process. Load up the cities with immigrants, get as many folks as possible on government benefits and push for a popular vote. Holy shit why is there tin foil on my head? I'm not usually like this.

So,I take it that if the results get reversed,some of you will take up arms ?

Where will you go ?

I mean are people going to just sling their favorite paper puncher,drive down to Boston and start shooting ?

Who is the enemy ?

Help me understand what you guys think you will do,and who is your enemy and how you are going to find them.
Don't share any info with Greg he seems "shifty" [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

37 defections is unheard of. It would be unprecedented. The only thing that might make it happen is if the WI, PA, and MI recounts are in-progress and therefore Trump/Pence don't have 270+ EC votes to begin with.
"Mister Speaker...The Election Commissioner from Michigan will now take the floor to attest to Mister Trump's victory in the state.."
"Thank you. Please step forward, Mister Commissioner".
(BANG!)
"Mister Commissioner?.. Mister Commissioner??"
0e887545088b12ba3c9f22c066c6598a.jpg

Didn't most of these Republicans fold on most everything already?

Mitch 'The Turtle' McCornhole will roll over and play dead at the slightest hint of displeasure from, noted accused pederast, Harry Reid.

True with 0bama, they weren't even a speed bump. They had a bunch of votes that the knew would get vetoed, then bitched about the scandals (Fast & Furious, IRS, Benghazi for example) but never cut funding. When the govt shutdown happened and the people who were supposed to be off put up cones in rest stops on the highways and rented fences in the open national mall - the congress didn't reduce funding.

Fast Forward to PotUS Trump.....

The Democrats will have many willing co-conspirators on the Republican side. Trump won't get done nearly what 0bama got done with the same House/Senate 'leadership'.

A recount in PA is very unlikely. In order to recount, they need to get a court order, and in order to do that, they need to provide ample evidence of fraud. The fraud all works in Killary's favor, so it wouldn't see the light of day.

Back
Top Bottom