• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Will they cave in and switch their votes to Killery?

the inevitable happened, we're now regressing into 3rd world status. can't beat 'em so join 'em.

Where's the FBI, Where's the DOJ ?
Post something like that shit here and see how fast you get a visit.
Just F*cking disgusting.
I'm hoping Loretta doesn't even get a chance to clean out her desk, just comes in and finds her shit out at the curb.

Just F*cking disgusting.
I'm hoping Loretta doesn't even get a chance to clean out her desk, just comes in and finds her shit out at the curb.

Looking for new jobs in Obama's brown shirt coalition[sad]
They have never done their jobs for the most part as they have sworn to and it's too late to expect them to make changes now

This is how the left protests:

29098614862_9ae9c9dddd_b.jpg

This is how the right protests:

Dawn-America-Armed-Militias_021145990077_0.jpg

Not sure the Killary minions want to go down this road...

Honestly: Some will, others will see that Hillary supporters are just as hateful as the media says trump supporters are. I cant imagine a sane world where this flies, and I think an overturn would have serious consequences both politically and socially.

I think that it is funny that these Killary supporters are using the popular vote as the justification for electors switching their votes yet they are asking these electors to go AGAINST the popular vote in their state!

All I can say is: The liberals are not prepared for type of "protest" the Trumpsters will throw down if that happens...
While I absolutely share your thoughts, your anger, your nationalism and I mean one hundred percent I'm with you...
Realistically?
You, and I, and basically everyone else on the planet (ESPECIALLY the "Left" ) know fully well that any "protest" by the Trumpsters would be very VERY short lived.

Sure, you'd have some very VERY unhappy white folk, definitely some "protests", maybe some "violence" etc etc etc. But the dot.govs, the Feds, and most certainly the Muslim-sympathizing subversive radical F*CKsnake now sitting in power on the Commander-In-Chief's (ugh. just using that term about Ofilthbag makes me nauseous) throne know fully well that they could - and would - put down any uprisings by the rednecks and LTC holders quickly.

The Lefty Liberal rat scum who march to Oscumball's pied pipings would absolutely, positively have a friggin orgasm watching as Liz Warren herself put on the war paint, took to a Humvee, and went out and gunned down a few hundred of the damned "alt-right racist misogynist hateful bigots" who were out protesting on the steps of the Capitol.

The next morning there'd be absolutely horrific onscreen CNN/ABC/NYT images of husbands, fathers, sisters and brothers lying dead on Washington Mall, the "MAGA" hats blending in with the blood of these true patriots...Pure battlefield-like images...Brutal...Awful.

"Oh, God.. My dear, dear God in heaven!!" the ultra-sympathetic, loving, inclusive left would say through their crocodile tears. "That's awful...That's just simply awful. Good God, Mommy! Look what's happened to our country!".. weep scream weep...all through the mid day and afternoon, nationwide, the worst American carnage since the 1860s. A nation in stunned mourning.

Then the Libs would quickly realize" Hey, wait...it's only 4:30 pm!...Starbucks is still open, and there's probably no crowd at Abercrombie!!..

Yippers!.. Let's go!!!!

Emails, social media, texts = how snowflakes fight. Get in their face and most of these "tough guys" crumble. If the EC folds and changes their vote (never ever happened before) then there absolutely will be civil unrest of epic proportions.

remember how peaceful the conservatives were when barry won twice? well THAT would be a thing of the past if the leftist loons try to steal this election back from Trump with illegal means. THAT would be the exact reason our forefathers made sure that we had the right to bear arms. To keep those electoral college delegates to be rigthtous and true.

This is how the left protests:

29098614862_9ae9c9dddd_b.jpg

This is how the right protests:

Dawn-America-Armed-Militias_021145990077_0.jpg

Not sure the Killary minions want to go down this road...
Yup. I'm with you also, and would/will be right beside you. But as we're taking up position? John Kerry - he himself a veteran of "battle" - would be guiding a drone overhead from his control booth on the Vineyard... locking, loading... "three.. two.. one.."
Boom.
(ring-ring)
"Mission accomplished, Mister President"...
"Attaboy, Johnny. Bout time y'all gots one right. Know wh'um sayin'?.. Dats wh'um talkin bout!!!"
(click)

Don't underestimate the veterans. I think you would find many of us supporting the election results whoever won. The few that wouldn't would not last a fortnight. Seriously there are checks and balances to prevent the military from picking leaders. The other side of the coin is that once the election results are in, it's a done deal. Efforts to use violence to overthrown elected leaders won't be good for those that want to Ignore democracy push their agenda. There are some real world examples of this-steel helmut socirty in post Wwi Germany, Kent state, Egypt with the Muslim brotherhood, and so on.

Irregardless of your pootical affinity the strength of this country is the ability to change power structures and not act like a banana republic. Most of us sucked pond water under Obama but we respected the results for the most part. People need to respect the results just like us.

Just F*cking disgusting.

If the local shakedown of the gun owner a year or two after the threat on Bama was posted is any indicator id say they still have some time...

So,I take it that if the results get reversed,some of you will take up arms ?

Where will you go ?

I mean are people going to just sling their favorite paper puncher,drive down to Boston and start shooting ?

Who is the enemy ?

Help me understand what you guys think you will do,and who is your enemy and how you are going to find them.

Where will you go ?

I mean are people going to just sling their favorite paper puncher,drive down to Boston and start shooting ?

Who is the enemy ?

Help me understand what you guys think you will do,and who is your enemy and how you are going to find them.

I'll boycott something. Not sure what yet.

As i posted before on another thread, if the switch is in and HRC is prez, laws no longer matter, and I will join the ranks as a govt criminal, because at this point, if she 'wins' the country is gone, the crybabies win, and better to get on the inside asap. Im thinking irs or dhs, epa some agency that goes out of its way to abuse the citizenry. I may have to 'identify' as a minoroty to get in, but hey... liz did it, look where she is now

Where will you go ?

Who is the enemy ?

Defund them, stop paying federal taxes.

How about if things go sour and Trump doesn't get the vote of the Electoral College ,all who voted for him should go on strike (Lech Walesya style ) see how long before the country grinds to a halt. All of us "Deplorables" are the ones paying the bills. I'm not rich by any means but I can survive a few months till the country comes to its senses.

Last edited:

Where will you go ?

Who is the enemy ?

Anyone who has a problem with the way the government is behaving should be doing what they can to work against it. That doesnt necessarily mean picking up a rifle.

-Adjust your withholding so at tax time, you (ideally) write them a check for $40, or they write you a check for some small amount. You'll see more in your paycheck every pay period and youre not giving the entity you supposedly hate a big interest free loan every year.

-Dont like how MA.gov spends your tax money? Spend your money out of state. Buy stuff online. Buy stuff in NH,ME,RI,CT, wherever. You may spend more money on gas, put more wear and tear on your vehicle, it may be less convenient, but how serious are you about starving the beast?

-Offered some OT at work? OT means more cash for you, and also more tax dollars for the government. How serious are you about starving the beast?

-Do you hold some strong Libertarian/small gov is best beliefs? Are you relatively well spoken and can generally get your thoughts across to other people? Go out of your way to talk to people and try to spread those ideas. Could be as simple as making conversation for 2 minutes in line with a stranger, but make a conscious effort to do it whenever possible.

-Barter when you can to keep the gov out of the loop. Offer your plumbing services in exchange for dental work. (or whatever) No income for anyone to declare, no sales tax.

-Iirc, there is a 11% tax on complete rifles paid to the Feds. Looking for an AR? Buy an upper and then buy a lower. Snap them together and you have your AR, but the Feds dont have their 11%. Buy parts kits for whatever rifle you want and learn how to put them together yourself. Or offer your electrical expertise in exchange for a gunsmith putting it together for you.

There are a million small ways we can all stick it to the man. Any one of us does it, it doesnt amount to anything. If everyone starts doing it, it will hurt them. Im sure there are a thousand more ways to resist the powers that be before pulling a trigger.

IMO if there is a reversal and HRC is picked by electoral college, she then likely faces the worse US government shutdown in history. Both houses would be controlled by Republicans with a stop-gap funding expiring and no chance of getting any of her appointees approved.

Great ideas so far,because let's face it,nobody is going to get a rife and take a position on a grassy knoll.

I bet some would. Imagine the field day the media/left would have. Obama gets half a chubby just thinking about it.

Okay, speculation time....

Trump won 306 electoral votes, Clinton won 232. You'd have to convince 37 electors to not vote for Trump, in order to reduce Trump's EV tally to below 270 and deny Trump election by the Electoral College.

Remember that electors are, in theory, free to vote for whomever they want. Some states impose penalties for not following that state's popular vote, but typically that's just a large-ish fine. And it's questionable whether that's constitutional, because the EC is, in theory, supposed to be an independent body.

Electors are generally chosen from among the "party faithful". While some of those 37 Republican electors might vote for Clinton instead of Trump, it's doubtful that all of them would. If you got 37 electors to defect, they'd probably vote for some other Republican candidate. The field would be wide open at that point, and your guess is as good as mine as to who that might be, although some of the names that have been floated include Rubio, Cruz, Kasich, and Romney. (If the faithless electors have any sense, they'll get together and coordinate their votes on a "not-Trump" Republican candidate, for reasons which will become apparent anon.)

If no candidate gets 270 electoral votes, the race for President then goes to the House of Representatives, which picks the winner from among the top three recipients of electoral votes. That would likely be Trump, Clinton, and an unknown Republican. (And that's why it would make sense for the faithless electors to coordinate their votes on a third candidate who could win such a contest.) Each State gets one vote. (Not each Representative.) I don't see anyone but Trump winning that scenario, either. Trump won 30 states and Clinton won 20 + DC. Even if Trump doesn't win that scenario, we'd likely get another Republican, unless it ends up 21 for Clinton, 15 for Trump, and 15 for some other Repbulican candidate--and you can bet House Republicans would work like hell to make sure that they didn't hand Clinton the Presidency with a split vote like that.

And, we haven't gotten a large-scale defection of electors since 1872, when the losing candidate in that year's Presidential election, Horace Greeley, died between the election and the meeting of the EC. All but 3 of the electors that had been pledged to Greeley voted for other candidates, not that it mattered in that case.

Back
Top Bottom