Will there be a time when Police Departments begin issuing Firearm Permits to ANTIFA?

Will there be a time when Police Departments begin issuing Firearm Permits to ANTIFA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Progressivism: Ideas sooooo good they have to be mandatory
Antifa/BAMN/etc: Shitbags that enguage in criminal behavior to impose progressivism on people who have rejected it via electoral process

No.....I'm an advocate for constitutional/lawful government/ordered liberty that protects peoples constitutionally protected/guaranteed rights.

You conspire with shitbag thugs and advocate/commit violent acts against people you shouldnt be surprised to end up jail

You advocate for summary removal of RKBA.

That’s all anyone really needs to point out.

Meh, let people purchase firearms if they’re not a PP. Perhaps a better question is how much Antifa members will practice to gain competency and keep it with firearms. Although, in a crowd I suppose you don’t have to be a competent shooter. My guess is that many will be “fondling” their gun while playing video games in mom’s basement!

I agree that armed Antifa members may be more dangerous because they’re more willing to utilize violence, but that attitude is no reason to curtail 2A rights.

How many gun owners in general practice shooting skills? My guess is that NES members are in the 99th percentile when it comes to regular range time.

What’s the average # of ranges an NESer member belongs to verses the general gun owning public? For me it is 3.

You advocate for summary removal of RKBA.

That’s all anyone really needs to point out.

Point to the place on the doll where the bad man touched you..........

I didnt advocate for summary removal of RKBA.....I am supporting the case that others have made for which a mountain of evidence exists to support..........and I support for the declaration of antifa to be catagorized as an international terrorist organization and its supporters/members treated as such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom