Will there be a time when Police Departments begin issuing Firearm Permits to ANTIFA?

Will there be a time when Police Departments begin issuing Firearm Permits to ANTIFA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know it is common practice that having POLITICAL CONNECTIONS smooths everything over - including the issuance of LTC's.

ANTIFA is already being allowed to riot with impunity due to the fact Local Governments agree with their Politics.

This can be seen on the news and is undisputable.

Will there be a time when members of ANTIFA - who I suspect are already known to authorities, will be given a Green Light to an LTC due to their affiliation.

Does anyone doubt that Boston's Marty Walsh, Somerville's Joseph Curtatone, and others would not do this?

These people are NOT Anti-Gun. They are surrounded by Bodyguards with Guns.

They are against US having them.

Last edited:
I mean, unless you walk in and declare you're a member, how are they supposed to know?
Furthermore, in shall issue states, unless you're otherwise a PP they will need to issue it anyway.

It hasn't been declared a proscribed group like, say, Hezbollah.

So this whole post and poll doesn't make any sense.

Unless you're talking about something different than LTC / CCW license (like deputizing them or giving them POWERS TO ARREST) or similar.

I mean, unless you walk in and declare you're a member, how are they supposed to know?
Furthermore, in shall issue states, unless you're otherwise a PP they will need to issue it anyway.

This.

And they should have the same RKBA that I do.

Unless you're talking about something different than LTC / CCW license (like deputizing them or giving them POWERS TO ARREST) or similar.

Politics are not as transparent as you may assume.

There are many Police Departments that, if asked on the QT to issue a Permit to a supplied name, would do so.

Politics are not as transparent as you may assume.

There are many Police Departments that, if asked on the QT to issue a Permit to a supplied name, would do so.
OK, so you're talking about issuing a license to "Antifa" at large versus a particular person?

In 30% of states it already is irrelevant with constitutional carry.

I think they're scumbags but I'm not losing sleep over this because I still see it as irrelevant. In many states it makes no difference and in those that do they'll procure weapons anyway.

OK, so you're talking about issuing a license to "Antifa" at large versus a particular person?

I think they're scumbags but I'm not losing sleep over this because I still see it as irrelevant. In many states it makes no difference and in those that do they'll procure weapons anyway.

In Germany, in the 1930's, the Nazi Brownshirts prospered simply because the police were told to look the other way.

That is already happening with ANTIFA.

Allowing members, legally, to purchase Firearms while simultaneously discouraging average citizens from doing so, is the next logical step.

I would be surprised if many local and nationwide Mayors are not actively cooperating with ANTIFA.

This line of thinking is what gets gun control passed.

First it was "oh no, the Black Panthers are scary, better pass gun control." Now it's "oh no, Antifa." The fudds and the "I don't know any betters" will go along with it.

Much like free speech, the RKBA becomes diluted when you seek to restrict it based on things you don't like.

Those aren't the States ANTIFA is active in.

This line of thinking is what gets gun control passed.

First it was "oh no, the Black Panthers are scary, better pass gun control." Now it's "oh no, Antifa." The fudds and the "I don't know any betters" will go along with it.

Much like free speech, the RKBA becomes diluted when you seek to restrict it based on things you don't like.

No, ANTIFA-Compliant States already have Gun Control.

That is the entire point.

In Germany, in the 1930's, the Nazi Brownshirts prospered simply because the police were told to look the other way.

That is already happening with ANTIFA.

Allowing members, legally, to purchase Firearms while simultaneously discouraging average citizens from doing so, is the next logical step.

I would be surprised if many local and nationwide Mayors are not actively cooperating with ANTIFA.
Can you point me to your town's local Antifa headquarters?

They don't have one. They're an amorphous de-centralized group of people that claim the label if they choose to and if it suits them.
Some are undoubtedly more organized than others. Some are LARPers wanting to rebel against the system.

Again, unless you walk in wearing "I'm antifa and want to overthrow the govt" then the cop will have no idea who you are unless you set off some other flag or fail a background check.

In Mass we have already seen the Mayor of Boston encouraging violence at the "Free Speech Rally".

A small group of diverse speakers were identified by Mayor Walsh as "White Supremacists".

Walsh wanted violence, and he got it.

Those aren't the States ANTIFA is active in.
Arizona...
upload_2019-7-15_23-28-30.png
Georgia...
"In February 2019, anti-fascist activists marched in celebration through Stone Mountain, Georgia as a white supremacist, neo-confederate rally planned to be held at the adjacent Stone Mountain Park was cancelled due to infighting and fear of personal safety. White supremacist groups originally sought to attract attention by marching at the Stone Mountain, a Confederate landmark carving, during the Super Bowl weekend."

daekken, batting .1000.

It's a right. That's the whole point. And I like rights.

What criminals do with those rights? That's something else. But an Antifa getting mugged by some random perp deserves to have a gun just as much as I do. An Antifa has just as much of a right to protect his family from a home invader as I do. That's the whole point.

It's a right. You can't pick and choose whose rights you protect based on their politics, however disgusting they may be.

Can you point me to your town's local Antifa headquarters?

They don't have one. They're an amorphous de-centralized group of people that claim the label if they choose to and if it suits them.
Some are undoubtedly more organized than others. Some are LARPers wanting to rebel against the system.

Again, unless you walk in wearing "I'm antifa and want to overthrow the govt" then the cop will have no idea who you are unless you set off some other flag or fail a background check.

Sure.

They all independently come up with a desire to riot and show up independently at the same time at the same place.

Grass Roots - all.

Ok, well then there is nothing to worry about.

They all independently come up with a desire to riot and show up independently at the same time at the same place.

Grass Roots - all.
That is my point precisely. How do you identify who is a member and who is a non-member?

Unless you're willing to delve into utilizing thought crime, your only way to restrict them is to restrict everyone (gun control) or restrict no one.

They don't issue membership cards.

So you bust out McCarthy on each license application, or you follow normal procedures.

They're scumbags, and I don't like them, but the only alternative I see is to restrict everyone; and we know how that plays out when criminals decide not to adhere to the rules.

daekken, batting .1000.

It's a right. That's the whole point. And I like rights.

What criminals do with those rights? That's something else. But an Antifa getting mugged by some random perp deserves to have a gun just as much as I do. An Antifa has just as much of a right to protect his family from a home invader as I do. That's the whole point.

It's a right. You can't pick and choose whose rights you protect based on their politics, however disgusting they may be.

When did this happen ?

Never.

Shall not be infringed and what not. Why shouldn’t they be issued LTC’s? Replace antifa with any other similar group and perhaps you’ll realize the absurdity of the question. One’s association with an organization or movement, regardless of agreeability, shouldn’t preclude them from being able to exercise their second amendment rights.

Does being a member of a terrorist group make a person unsuitable in the eyes of the chief?

So, if someone starts an antifa chapter and fills it with conservatives they can get around gun restrictions in other states?

Move your decimal one place to the right. Batting a thousand is 1.000. ;)

Batting .1000 is down in American League closing pitcher territory. ;)

So, when does hockey season start? Again?

I wish I were joking, but as Police Departments across the Nation are being instructed to STAND DOWN in the face of ANTIFA, this is the logical next step.

Are you implying that someone in antifa (or pick another organization) has no right to keep and bear arms? As far as I'm concerned if someone is lawfully exercising their 2A rights then good for them.

If they can pass all the BS you and I did and then yes issue away. If they live in a shall issue state and can pass a background check upon buying there gun then yes let it go threw.
Same goes for anyone in an extremist group, as long as they can pass what the state requires then let them walk with whatever piece of iron they want.

With Trump would just get on with it and formally declare ANTIFA as the international terrorist organization that it is.......then prosecute the shit out of them....give 'em their day in court.
'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom