Will anyone host my fiancee and I near Quincy

I just got my LTC and bought a Ruger sr9c tonight. BRPC and Weymouth Sportsman clubs both have 2-3 month waits for new orientations. In the meantime. Looking to meet some local shooters who could take us on a weekend. Thanks guys and gals, looking forward to my other new expensive hobby!

Even though the website says that the Braintree classes are closed for the next few months, you can try dropping in on the morning of the class in January. only 2/3 of those signed up actually show up. I've never seen anyone turned away yet. Pick up an application at the clubhouse, fill it out, and bring it the morning of the class.

I just got my LTC and bought a Ruger sr9c tonight. BRPC and Weymouth Sportsman clubs both have 2-3 month waits for new orientations. In the meantime. Looking to meet some local shooters who could take us on a weekend. Thanks guys and gals, looking forward to my other new expensive hobby!

Never heard of Weymouth Sportsmans Club. Have you looked in to the one in Dorchester?

The one in Weymouth I believe is a small one that I think I heard was done over not to long ago? but dont quote me. I know someone who belongs but havent been there yet

xxjoeyxxeb if you were green I bet you'd already have several offers to go shooting and even to try others toys......

I'm green! Went to Hanson with a coworker and had a good time. Cold as heck tho! Love my sr9c and my Ruger 10/22!

Even though the website says that the Braintree classes are closed for the next few months, you can try dropping in on the morning of the class in January. only 2/3 of those signed up actually show up. I've never seen anyone turned away yet. Pick up an application at the clubhouse, fill it out, and bring it the morning of the class.

Great, I will plan on being there the 13th!

I've been a member at Braintree, Marshfield, and Weymouth. Briantree is a very nice club, so is Marshfield. Weymouth is small indoor only pistol, and 22 rifle with archery upstairs. For Braintree and Marshfield, check their schedules and stop by for a visit, you might get lucky and get an opening. for Weymouth stop by Hunters trading post in Weymouth, club members and officers stop by there regularly and Don or Phil (owner and son) will help you. Hope that helps.

I frequently visit the Weymouth range and feel free to PM and there are six lanes available. I might visit the club tonight!

Back
Top Bottom