• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Newbie looking for a range near me

Hey All,
I live in Lynn, MA and just got a Canik TP9 SF Elite. I'm on vacation next week and looking for a public range near me to break her in. Suggestions? Thanks.

Welcome.

google is your friend.

Welcome.

google is your friend.

Hey Walter,
I did use Google, but I was looking to see if anyone has a favorite place. I was thinking about heading to On Target in Dracut.

Welcome.

google is your friend.

How DARE someone ask for a gun range recommendation on a gun forum! Yes, Google is so much better than hearing from a live person who lives in the area!
:rolleyes:

@Irishjedi , props for not asking how to store Christmas cookies etc. for your first post. [laugh] I don't live in your area but if you happen to be in N Central Mass I could help.

Lynn! My old home town. You have plenty of shooting options in Lynn.lol

Back in the day you could go to Marvin Towers (Nairobi Towers) for some indoor shooting and bathtub bbq.

How DARE someone ask for a gun range recommendation on a gun forum! Yes, Google is so much better than hearing from a live person who lives in the area!
:rolleyes:

@Irishjedi , props for not asking how to store Christmas cookies etc. for your first post. [laugh] I don't live in your area but if you happen to be in N Central Mass I could help.
Well, we DO have an entire thread dedicated to cast iron cooking, and one about sous-vide.

Now....back to the cookies....do you have any suggestions? Don't want Nana Jennie's gingerbread cookies to get soggy....

[rofl]

Well, we DO have an entire thread dedicated to cast iron cooking, and one about sous-vide.

Now....back to the cookies....do you have any suggestions? Don't want Nana Jennie's gingerbread cookies to get soggy....

[rofl]
I'll store the cookies for you. I guarantee they won't go stale...

Seems there is a place just south of the Commons where you can shoot and get pizza !! Sorry ! Couldn't resist !! Born in Lynn and left the area for RI way back in 1971 !!!!

Back
Top Bottom