Wife won't let guns in the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
My best friend in the world has the exact situation you talk about...he is a military academy buddy of mine and his wife is a moonbat and won't allow a single gun in the house even though my friend grew up handling firearms...hunting...target shooting etc.....in my own home all it took was my girlfriend that went to an extremely liberal school getting punched in the face repeatedly by a black male during rush hour in which not a single soul of the 100 or so in her car so much lifted a finger to help her...we keep many firearms at the ready in case someone want to come in and say hello via a kicked in door or so...Like they say...a liberal is a conservative that hasn't been mugged yet....so TRUE...

I went shooting with my girlfriend and her Dad. We had a great time. We've been married now almost 10 years.

That's awesome that your wife doesn't mind you doing stuff with your girlfriend and her family. She must be really secure. Or are you polyamorous?

My best friend in the world has the exact situation you talk about...he is a military academy buddy of mine and his wife is a moonbat and won't allow a single gun in the house even though my friend grew up handling firearms...hunting...target shooting etc.....in my own home all it took was my girlfriend that went to an extremely liberal school getting punched in the face repeatedly by a black male during rush hour in which not a single soul of the 100 or so in her car so much lifted a finger to help her...we keep many firearms at the ready in case someone want to come in and say hello via a kicked in door or so...Like they say...a liberal is a conservative that hasn't been mugged yet....so TRUE...

Are you suggesting that your girlfriend would still oppose guns in the home if she'd been punched out by a white male?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom