Why You Shouldn't Call 911 to Scare Your Boyfriend

How did this ratchet pig end up in the middle of bumf*** wisconsin?

Her bogus disability check goes further in Wisconsin. She ain't goin to no work.

I did watch about 30 more seconds. I guess I shut it off right before it got funny. "My baby's in there". She went from "No one's home" to "My baby's in there" in about a millisecond. Plus the whole, "Hold on, I'm getting a call" and it's the deputy. [rofl] [rofl] Is she really THAT dumb that she might pull one over on the cops. . . .

Wait. I had her sister as a tenant. (Woman in court actually told the judge that we need to stop these predators that suck you in to rent their houses and then evict you. Actually said that. LOL)

You can buy a LOT of lifestyle in MON, (or EBF) America than you can in Masser-Shootsits. I think my SIL's first apartment, which was small but not bad and very safe, in EBF, Missouri was $250 a month or something. Stupid cheap.

Last edited:
I could only take 3 minutes of that video, her shrill screams were killing me.
Can someone give me the cliff notes version ?
Woman calls 911, boyfriend or husband screaming in background.
PD arrives, she exits apartment, denies calling 911, says she has to go to work.
Won‘t identify herself, starts screaming about going to work.
Boyfriend/husband, half her size, opens apartment door to come to her defense, with fists clenched. Instantly tased.
Beached whale mentions there is a baby in apartment.
BF (unemployed) calms down.
Woman states she just called 911 just to scare BF, who was yelling at her.
Woman continues to scream, gets carted off.
They drop all action against BF so he can stay home with baby.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom