Who's got the best deals on 7.62x39 these days?

Just wanted to rattle the cage...anyone seeing any good deals on 7.62x39 in their travels? I saw $279/1000 at four seasons in woburn....anyone seeing any good deals??

ps...I live in the land of oppressed and home of the slaves...massachusetts...

Just wanted to rattle the cage...anyone seeing any good deals on 7.62x39 in their travels? I saw $279/1000 at four seasons in woburn....anyone seeing any good deals??

ps...I live in the land of oppressed and home of the slaves...massachusetts...

I was down at Cabela's and saw some Tula for 3.99 a box/ 199 per 1000.

I did it...I posted it already but, feel like I have to type it again. I bought my first rifle ever at the braintree gun show...a saiga ak 7.62x39. I shot it for the first time on monday and I had such a frickin' blast...both literally and figuratively. So, anyone know where some good prices on ammo? I need to feed my new child haha...Thanks!

Best price is in my house. Learn to reload!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see you're in Chelsea... when feeding my Saiga 7.62 with Mass food, i've found the best deals at Collectors in Stoneham. Pretty much anywhere in NH if you are willing to make the trip will beat that a bit though, especially after sales tax. As others have said, MFLR (manchester) or Riley's (Hooksett) can't be beat, especially in bulk.

Edit: Just went back and some prices mentioned were for Yugo. Yugo is great shooting stuff, and brass... but its corrosive so plan on douching the shit out of your gun after a trip. Silver/Brown bear stuff works great in my Saiga, and is non-corrosive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom