Who would buy a TOMMY GUN??

The 1928 (second from top) was sold to Britain; no US acceptance stamps but British Broad Arrow and other acceptance marks on the right side of the receiver. I always thought that was cool. Markings (top to bottom) British Crown/ inspector M1 / Enfield

Attachments

• IMG_3379[1].jpg
    IMG_3379[1].jpg
    801.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I put three mags through it yesterday and didn't notice any difference in accuracy between the two barrels. Ringing steel offhand at 50 yards was boringly easy but a bit more of a challenge at 100.
I wish the trigger were a little better on it but for its intended purpose it's fine.
It's the coolest pistol caliber carbine in existence to this day IMO. ;)

I put three mags through it yesterday and didn't notice any difference in accuracy between the two barrels. Ringing steel offhand at 50 yards was boringly easy but a bit more of a challenge at 100.
I wish the trigger were a little better on it but for its intended purpose it's fine.
It's the coolest pistol caliber carbine in existence to this day IMO. ;)
Just in time for the April Copicut Steel Challenge.

Just in time for the April Copicut Steel Challenge.
I'm sure I can go find what date but do you know off the top of your head?
I moved recently so now I'm back in the mid-Cape area. Probably won't be heading off Cape to events too often but definitely will go check out one of those Copicut shoots.
ETA: I don't see any dates for 2024 on their website. I'm free Saturday 4/13.

Last edited:
I'm sure I can go find what date but do you know off the top of your head?
I moved recently so now I'm back in the mid-Cape area. Probably won't be heading off Cape to events too often but definitely will go check out one of those Copicut shoots.
ETA: I don't see any dates for 2024 on their website. I'm free Saturday 4/13.
It is not up yet, but should be the last Sunday of April.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom