• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Whether you're a Makarov fan or not,

45collector

NES Member
This is just friggin' cool. The text is Russian but you'll figure it out quick enough. Click and play.

Careful, it's addictive. Try for the quickest triple tap, or slow down and try to deal with the wavering sight picture of this shooter who is obviously shit-faced on Vodka. The one thing that could make this a bit cooler is if there were teddy bears and televisions and shit like that to shoot if you get bored of the paper.

http://deti.mil.by/templates/swf/Pistol/index.swf

ETA: Cue a joke about NES members shooting over the berm

Last edited:
Mak fan.
makgmae_zpse99b1872.png

My favorite pistol of all time is the PB/6P9, which is esthetically based on the Makarov PM. Operation is a whole different story. I lust for one...

Last edited:
There is an AK simulator as well Äåòÿì îá àðìèè › Èãðû › Ìåòêèé ñòðåëîê (àâòîìàò). This one is slightly more difficult, you have to find the target before you shoot. BTW it's an official Belarusian Ministry of Defense website for the children.

Finally, Someone is thinking of the children!

- - - Updated - - -

I know... 2 seconds to group 3 shots in the ten ring 'holds head in shame' [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom