• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Where did the guns come from?" Gun grabber group

Anyone know anything about the group, "where did the gun come from?" It appears to be a local group in MA. I had never heard of them before. Anyone? Is rosenkrantz funding these people? Connections to whom?

A google search will produce their website. Looks like someone by the name of Nancy Robinson http://www.<the name of the group with no spaces>.com/pages/nancy.html

where did the guns come from?

well in this area, local businesses that employ thousands but are constantly targeted by these people.

A google search will produce their website. Looks like someone by the name of Nancy Robinson http://www.<the name of the group with no spaces>.com/pages/nancy.html

I found their site, but I was hoping people knew more about them and stuff that was not on their site. They don't appear to be a very established non-profit, or a non-profit (from a tax perspective) at all.

Anyone know anything about the group, "where did the gun come from?" It appears to be a local group in MA. I had never heard of them before. Anyone? Is rosenkrantz funding these people? Connections to whom?

Nancy Robinson runs it- typical anti that tries to use a veneer of "were not after your guns!" but then lies to your face. Not directly connected to rosenthal, as far as I can tell. Was called "MATH" at one point.

That bloviating dickhead David Hemenway is somehow involved with them, too.

Typical anti org, lots of fluff and air inside it, though. 99% of the org is Robinson spewing out "press releases". I think they sponsor buybacks and other crap like that, too.

-Mike

Professional Profile:

Nancy holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Vermont with a double major in American History and political philosophy, and has
done substantial work toward a Master’s Degree in political philosophy at McGill University.

Talk about a real winner.

The real website name should be, www.wheredidthethugcomefrom.com

Professional Profile:

Nancy holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Vermont with a double major in American History and political philosophy, and has
done substantial work toward a Master’s Degree in political philosophy at McGill University.

Talk about a real winner.

The real website name should be, www.wheredidthethugcomefrom.com

So, she has done absolutely nothing productive for society.....

Just another libtard, unemployable leech.

God I have to STOP reading NES before work. Seriously. I was feeling great, went to that "website" and now feel like throwing up. I swear I do not understand liberals and their hatred of self-defense. I'm sincere when I say that.

I try to understand human motivation and don't just start with the assumption that everyone is retarded and/or evil. I "get" where liberals are coming from with their activism to help the poor. I disagree, but I understand. But when it comes to devoting your energy, time and money for a cause that destroys the Bill of Rights and increases crime, I just don't get it. Honestly.

Back
Top Bottom