Where can I shoot my .22@50 yards w/o a membership in NH?

I have been contacting clubs this week, and from the sounds of it, I wont be a member at any clubs for a month due to how membership applications, meetings, and orientations are held. Im itching to put some lead downrange and was wondering what ranges will allow someone to show up with a match .22 and shoot some paper. Preferably @ 50 yards but indoors would be fine, too.

No biggie if its a wash....I can be patient! I tried a search and didnt come up with too much but that may be my search skills :) I know I can head up to Manchester Firing line but was looking for an alternative.

Last edited:
If you want to take a look at Major Waldon's facilities, please let me know. I'm around all week and would be glad to show you around and let you get a few rounds off.. We have a 50 yard rifle/pistol range and a 300 yard rifle range. Within the next few weesk we will also have metal targets set up at 200 and 300 yards.

Bob's Tactical Indoor Shooting Range & Gun Shop, 90 Lafayette Road, Salisbury, MA 01952. Telephone 978-465-5561

they're about 1 mile past the NH/MA state line & they charge $20 per hour.

Nice folks there too & often alot of local LEO there shooting off some rounds. The LEO are friendly & share some nice shooting tips too :)

I have been going to HHRG every weekend since it started being nice, looks to me your local i would be happy to host next time as my guest if interested send me a PM. I have found it to be a great value and good people so you can experience it firsthand.

Bob's Tactical Indoor Shooting Range & Gun Shop, 90 Lafayette Road, Salisbury, MA 01952. Telephone 978-465-5561

they're about 1 mile past the NH/MA state line & they charge $20 per hour.

Nice folks there too & often alot of local LEO there shooting off some rounds. The LEO are friendly & share some nice shooting tips too :)

The problem is if he is an NH resident and doesn't have an MA LTC of some
sort he can't legally drive over the line with guns, unless Bob's is
running a "competition." that day.

Whenever I think of these crappy laws, it only makes me more irritated about
being in MA.

-Mike

I am now a member at Plaistow Fish and Game and have 24/7 access to the indoor range, so I am good to go! Eventually i'll search out some larger outdoor ranges but at least I have a spot to shoot! Ill be applying for my MA Nonres permit soon as it seems everywhere I want to go, im worried about crossing the border.

Back
Top Bottom