Where can I buy a large gun safe in store?

Tractor Supply near me always has a handful of safes in various sizes. I haven't looked carefully because I'm all set in that department but they have things from 12-64 gun sizes.

What tractor supply is that, city I mean

Meeting the minimum requirements for storage laws.

Pelican case. A sheet metal box can only stand in a corner. A Pelican can be used for transport. Both are easily stolen so that's a draw IMO unless you cable it to the bed or a big ass screw eye thru bolted in a closet.

Pelican case. A sheet metal box can only stand in a corner. A Pelican can be used for transport. Both are easily stolen so that's a draw IMO unless you cable it to the bed or a big ass screw eye thru bolted in a closet.

I plan on somehow screwing it to my bedroom floor.

I got my safe at Home Depot. They don't have them in store but you can order online and get free delivery to the closest store for pickup. They even load it in your vehicle or their rental for you. The selection was impressive.

I was charged with Class A distribution without any drugs found whatsoever. They called a piece of plastic in a trash barrel with "residue" on it paraphernalia. As for the warrant question I'm not sure what all those mean but it was not a hot pursuit it was a planned raid for someone else but no papers where shown to any of my family or mother who arrived at my house and asked for a warrant from the officers there and was simply told "Were in the process, so we're not leaving".

There's more to it.. the two arresting officers asked if I consent to a search of my home AS WE WHERE DRIVING to the police station, i refused and then I was brought in a hallway and threatened to having every room in the house tore apart if I refused to sign a paper allowing them to search only one room. My grandmother had just died and her room stayed untouched since, so of course I signed. I remember that morning in court the judge expressed how disgusted she was with the officers and the whole situation and couldn't believe my house was raided with no warrant or certainty the person they where looking for was there and almost immediately released me on personal recognizance. After 5 court appearances my case was dismissed as the arresting officers who where asked to show up to be questioned never did after being given multiple chances to do so smh. If I decided not to show for court a warrant would of been put out for my arrest, but cops? Nah, they get asked politely multiple times and if they don't show, that's just fine.

My lawyer told me almost every way they went about things was illegal, they didn't even read me my rights on top of everything.

And for anyone curious to know, this was Lynn, MA.

I really hope you file a lawsuit against those clowns.

No, it's been years already and I barely had the money to hire a lawyer when it happened. To hire a lawyer to sue now just isn't an option for me.

It seems like a total slam dunk. I would think a lawyer might have taken the case for a cut of the settlement. Sorry to hear this happened to you. I have a (slightly) irrational fear of this happening to me as well.

It seems like a total slam dunk. I would think a lawyer might have taken the case for a cut of the settlement. Sorry to hear this happened to you. I have a (slightly) irrational fear of this happening to me as well.
If the charges were simply withdrawn by the persecution, rather than dismissed with prejudice by the court, the system could easily retaliate to a suit with a trial on the criminal charges.

If the charges were simply withdrawn by the persecution, rather than dismissed with prejudice by the court, the system could easily retaliate to a suit with a trial on the criminal charges.

Sounds about right for our screwed up justice system. Thanks for explaining.

Sometimes, the dropping of charges in a criminal case involves a deal on the part of the target to not sue.

A similar example was the release of Violet Amirault from prison for the Fells Acre abuse case (the one in which kids claimed elephants were used in rituals). In order to get released, she had to agree to make no public proclamations of innocence or attempt to clear her name. This was to protect Coakley from any embarassment and preserve her win/loss record.

http://www.libertysafenewhampshire.com/

They're in Nashua and they advertise on the Howie Carr Show.

They are also opening a Safe ONLY store tomorrow in North Hampton. Howie will be there signing books.

a9b29c730a9a91674bfae7754c932d7d.jpg

Gail & company are awesome people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom