Where are all the Glock 34's?????

I have been trying to find one up here in Maine for about a week and everyone in the world seems to be out of stock. Anyone have any ideas other than gunbroker?

Huh, I should have checked that first. Kind of steep price though!

Thats because you are used to the prices for these types of things in the free state of Maine. A nice G34 living well in MA will cost you ...

Man, I am sorry for you guys. Most places are quoting high $500's but no one has anything in stock as it is all on backorder.

Man, I am sorry for you guys. Most places are quoting high $500's but no one has anything in stock as it is all on backorder.

Jay- there are some good dealers on Gunbroker that may have something in stock.

Why would the OP have any interest in a $775. Glock.

I saw a 99% one with 5 mags about a month ago in CT for 400 bucks.

If you don't live in Mass, why the hell pay that kind of money for one?

Get ahold of Hoffman,s in Newington Ct. They will have what you are looking for.

Bob

well, we dont HAVE to [grin]

Nope, not at all. Most people quickly forget that there are A LOT of MA compliant Glocks out there that aren't actually in the state of MA right now. I happen to own two of them, actually, and if the time does ever come to part with them, they will end up back in MA, through the proper channels, at proper prices. I just wish more people would do that, too.

Gunbroker or Gunsamerica.....is the easiest way to find hard to find local stuff.

I've had very good luck with them......

Back
Top Bottom